Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    And said picture should preferably be with as little clothing as is acceptable :yes:

:p:

On an on-topic note, any ideas on dates for this?
    Definately.

A Saturday, when I'm not busy. :p: If you delay it by a long enough time it will be after my birthday and I will actually be able to buy drinks without breaking the law. Not that I'm suggesting this meetup would involve drinks or anything...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    f you delay it by a long enough time it will be after my birthday and I will actually be able to buy drinks without breaking the law. Not that I'm suggesting this meetup would involve drinks or anything...
    And, when would this be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    And, when would this be?
    Sidestepping the photos again, are we?

When would what be?

ReputationRep:
    Sidestepping the photos again, are we?
    Yes and with great tact

When would what be?
    Your birthday of course? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes and with great tact

Your birthday of course? :p:
    Photos first, then birthday disclosure. :p:

ReputationRep:
    How soon is "soon?" I'm working weekends untill at least Christmas, so will need plenty of time to book holidays if I should need them

ReputationRep:
    Photos first, then birthday disclosure. :p:
    http://bf-1.com/BF1EFit/wp-content/u...01/pic0151.jpg
    Now, birthday closure. For the sake of Crisps' work if for nothing else.

ReputationRep:
    http://bf-1.com/BF1EFit/wp-content/u...01/pic0151.jpg
    Now, birthday closure. For the sake of Crisps' work if for nothing else.
    That's not you! But my birthday's November 30th. Now find an actual picture of yourself, or I'll never tell you if that was the truth or not... :ninja:

His trunks are wierd. As is his stomach.

ReputationRep:
    That's not you! But my birthday's November 30th. Now find an actual picture of yourself, or I'll never tell you if that was the truth or not... :ninja:

His trunks are wierd. As is his stomach.

First weekend after November 30th then, it is.
    You can get me drunk :yep:

ReputationRep:

First weekend after November 30th then, it is.
    You can get me drunk :yep:
    Hmm. Strange as it might seem, I do have real life friends who might want to do something as well... :p:

What happened to this being moved to its own thread, by the way?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. Strange as it might seem, I do have real life friends who might want to do something as well... :p:

What happened to this being moved to its own thread, by the way?
    Real life friends!? How... normal
    And I don't know. I tried to make one in Soc. Chat but couldn't

ReputationRep:
    That picture is invalid :p:

EDIT: And I am not at all certain whether I'll be able to come on a weekend. Not before Christmas anyway.

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? Female
    2. Are you L G B or T? Bi essentially
    3. How old are you? 18
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? I had doubts about my sexuality when I was about 14 but never really accepted it until I was about 17
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I came out rather spectacularly after drinking a lethal long island iced tea in my first week here in Brighton. Went home with a girl.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They don't and I don't really plan on telling them
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Alas no
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Erm, 3 weeks ago?
    9. ...and what was it?Well, y'know, sex with a girl
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yep
    11. ...and what was it like? Mixed bag, it's gone bloody awful of late
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?Nope
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Ohhh yes
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I guess the Bisexual stereotype is of being greedy, so I don't think I support that.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? This is Brighton :awesome:
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Guys generally need to be genuine and fairly tall, I tend to go for "weird guys" with dreadlocks and piercings and stuff. Girl-wise I guess long hair is really attractive, and again dreads and piercings
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I am a green party supporter, not sure what their gay policy is but I wouldn't vote for a party which victimised gay people. Or victimised anyone for that matter.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I am indeed going to winter pride!

And now us being nosey...

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Erm, I can't remember, currently Florence Welch though
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? I don't...
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? um, 1 girl, 3 guys
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Female 3 weeks ago, male 2 weeks ago (wow, slut)
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Um, again, this is Brighton...

ReputationRep:
    :eek3:

This is a meet you speak of? I want to come! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    :eek3:

This is a meet you speak of? I want to come! :p:
    Ossum, I don't want to be teh only bisexual there :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Ossum, I don't want to be teh only bisexual there :yep:
    Are you more into guys or girls? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    70/60 to 30/40. Guys to girls; having said that, my vast list of people I fancy is weighted towards the opposite sex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    What about you? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    70/60 to 30/40. Guys to girls; having said that, my vast list of people I fancy is weighted towards the opposite sex
    interesting :p:
    I don't really have a preference!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    interesting :p:
    I don't really have a preference!
    I sense plotting :hmmm:
    Why so interested, eh?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.