Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zuo_Ci)
    Why, thank you And you, obviously. So many celebrity crushes, so little time...

Oxford eh? I've just applied to Trinity, Cambridge. I guess that means I'm not allowed to talk to you anymore, haha :P x
    :O A TAB! You are definitely the enemy! Everyone knows that Tabs are evil! :p:

And might I add, your Descartes/Kanye thing is f-in' HILARIOUS. :rolleyes:
    Thank you Might I also interest you in http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php...&id=1711#comic

ReputationRep:
    True... But I might have to google him to see if he's still about, and if he's still smokin' hotttt... Haha :rolleyes:

Atm, it's all about Taylor Lautner. Shoot, break me off a piece of DAT.
    *Googles*

Meh, nothing special at the moment. Taylor Lautner, however...

(Original post by Bezzler)
    Thank you Might I also interest you in http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php...&id=1711#comic
    I saw that, and got annoyed that 'in-itself' is a concept from Sartre, not Kant. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    *Googles*

Meh, nothing special at the moment. Taylor Lautner, however...

I saw that, and got annoyed that 'in-itself' is a concept from Sartre, not Kant. :mad:
    What?! No it's not! Kant came up with the Ding-an-sich! More than a hundred years before Sartre was around. The "thing-in-itself" is definitely a Kantian idea - it's the distinction between the noumenonal and phenomenal (apologies if I've spelled those wrong). So smbc was definitely right!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    What?! No it's not! Kant came up with the Ding-an-sich! More than a hundred years before Sartre was around. The "thing-in-itself" is definitely a Kantian idea - it's the distinction between the noumenonal and phenomenal (apologies if I've spelled those wrong). So smbc was definitely right!
    Dang, fair enough. Existentialist terminology is funnier in general, though.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if i've done this before but it's 6am and i'm v bored so here goes!

1. Are you male or female? Female
    2. Are you L G B or T? 78% gay
    3. How old are you? 20
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? aged 13, but i fancied a woman when i was 8, i just didn't know what the feeling was!
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I'm not really in or out, people who i want to know know, people who don't don't. Some situations really don't call for the "so yeah i shag girls" comment.

6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? not well.

7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? nope

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? 5 years ago

9. ...and what was it? we got a little fruity

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? if drunken "i kissed a boy and i liked it" situations count?

11. ...and what was it like? Well i've never done it sober.

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? yep.

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? I've never found a boy that can kiss, but we are both usually hammered so it's an unfair comparison, although drunk girls can still kiss so...? boys = too much tongue.

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? i don't have a problem with doing things for myself instead of winging to get a man to do it for me, but this is more of an "all the women, independent" thing.

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Usually men who ask intimitate sex details and say "yeah well, it's not real sex" get the "Well i've never faked it" reply and other such witticisms.

16. What do you look for in a partner? It's nothing specific but i'm incredibly picky hence my single status. Helps if they are taller, older or mature for their age, confident, cute, witty and intelligent.

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? They're pretty much all the same, steal the good ideas from the lib dems and other parties and tax me far too much. I wouldn't vote tory but that's as far as my gay knowledge goes.

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? not been on a march but i've been to manchester pride and plymouth pride, plymouth was rather tame compared to manchester where i just went for teh booze.

And now us being nosey...

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Probably hannah from sclub7 but alex parks was probably my coming out idol.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? 2

3. How many sexual partners have you had? 3

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" 4 months ago
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Tuesday night is gay night but that's as much as i know!

ReputationRep:
    Dang, fair enough. Existentialist terminology is funnier in general, though.
    It's like you got *****slapped by Kant himself. :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    It's like you got cockslapped by Kant himself. :eek3:

Fix'd.

But yeah, mea culpa. :o:

ReputationRep:
    Fix'd.

But yeah, mea culpa. :o:
    *imagines such a Kantian cockslapping*

Noice.

ReputationRep:
    *imagines such a Kantian cockslapping*

Noice.
    I'm not sure whether I still agree with your taste in men...

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info

1. Are you male or female?
    Male

2. Are you L G B or T?
    G

3. How old are you?

4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T?
    At some point when I was 9, although I don't think I had a sudden realisation moment as it was. I did try to kid myself that I was B for about seven or so years.

5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out?
    Well, I did try to come out gradually this year, but events conspired to have me kind of half-outed in May, although that was entirely my fault. Out to basically everyone I know at school, and no regrets, but not yet family-wise.

6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react?
    I'm pretty certain my mum knew before she died, but if my aunt or uncle found out they'd almost certainly disown me. Not that I particularly give a ****.

7. Are you 'attached'? if so for how long?
    IF ONLY.

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?
    12 years old in another guy's room...

9. ...and what was it?
    It extended to head as far as I recall...

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...?
    No, although I do live by the maxim to try everything once apart from incest and Morris dancing.

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?
    They tend to be the rule rather than the exception. Anonymous hook-ups foster guilt, y'know?

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?
    I despise people who act up to and live by the stereotype. I feel differentiating ourselves and overly emphasising something which ought not to define us is only harmful to us. That isn't to say I don't put on camp on occasion, but the longer the 'Julian Clary' image of homosexuals is perpetuated the more we'll just end up with people unwilling to come up who do not wish to be boxed in such a way.

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it?
    Yes, although the fact that they tend to almost universally be morons is quite helpful. It's never been physical abuse, and vocal abuse is pretty easy to shake off. If it does get into a debate then they almost always end up basing their arguments on misinformation/the Bible, so yeah, I'm not too perturbed.

16. What do you look for in a partner?
    A pulse. No, but seriously, I do prefer shyer and more thoughtful types, but generally I'm quite open-minded. Although a lack of choice on the matter has influenced that to a degree Essentially I take what I can get most of the time.

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?
    I would support anybody BUT the Conservatives (aside from UKIP/BNP obv), although I'm not quite sure who to choose from between the Lib Dems and Labour (although in my heart of hearts I support the Greens). Gay rights obviously influence my votes to a degree, but only as part of the fact that I believe general equality dictates my voting preferences.

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?
    I've never been for various obstructing reasons, but that's not to say I wouldn't. On principle, I'm not too hot on the idea of gay pride (considering it just an aspect of who I am, I consider it about equal to the concept of 'BROWN HAIR PRIDE'), but I do see its necessity given the prejudice we face. I'd quite like to go to one, but it's not a huge desire.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?
    Eminem. FAIL. FAIL. FAIL. FAIL.

2. How many sex toys do you own and what?
    I can't AFFORD that sort of thing. Lubricant is as far as my expenses allow.

3. How many sexual partners have you had?

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some"?
    July. FAIL. FAIL. FAIL. FAIL.

5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area?
    Well, when in Worthing the Jack Horner is more than adequate. I'm not too well-practiced on such matters.

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? Female
    2. Are you L G B or T? Lesbo
    3. How old are you? 19
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Year 5
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? When I was 17
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They were cool with it. My Mum knew I had been seeing someone who was trans so pretty much figured it out from that.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long?
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Aged 17
    9. ...and what was it? Haha. Don't kiss and tell!
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Unfortunately, yeah.
    11. ...and what was it like? Disgusting. Horrible. Dangly. Haha.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Someone once asked me what they scored out of ten, and I gave her a rather generous 6 for what it was, and she got offended! Ha. Won't be making that mistake again.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Yep.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I guess I dress like a bit of a dyke to be honest... Although, I don't like how I dress...but i don't feel comfortable dressing all girly (unless it's for Christmas parties).
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Nope! Luckily
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Obviously everyone says that looks don't matter, but you have to be attracted to their looks a bit to want to jump in the sack with them. But no, a lovely whitty kind hearted person, with sarcasm to the brim would do me fine!
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I vote liberal democrats, just because I hate that Tory guy, and, well...we need a bit of a change from Labour really, don't we.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Brighton pride! Wahey! although that was more of a parade.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? I don't do celebs! Haha. But if I had to choose one, I'd say Charlotte from Sex and the City
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? 3... Promises, tornado and a little clit vibrator thing
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? That's a secret.
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Bloke...March... Lass... Around August?
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Queen Shilling!

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? Male
    2. Are you L G B or T? Gay
    3. How old are you? 19
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? I think that I have always knid of knew so never had a realisation moment.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I am neither In nor Out, if someone asks then I tell them if not then I don't.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? N/A
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nope
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? two years ago
    9. ...and what was it? Just a bit of fun lol although I didn't enjoy it. I am the kind of guy who needs to have feelings for another before I get anything out of sex.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes
    11. ...and what was it like?
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Just kissing
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? No
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I try to only be me and if that supports or doesn't support stereotypes then so be it.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? No
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Somebody to love
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Labour and Lib Dems get my vote.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?
    Never have, don't really understand them as us Gay folk like to complain that we are not treat as equals to the straight people yet we choose to parade our differences:confused:

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? I can't remember, but current celebs I am digging are, Andy Roddick, Jensen Ackles, O-En.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? Just my hand lol
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 2 Males, 1 of them only once and the other was fairly often
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? 3 months ago when we split up, i am not into one nighters etc
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Down by Central Train Station if you are into the scene or you could take a leaf out of my book and go out and get slightly tipsy and then sing as you walk home while also attacking each other with chop sticks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Original Me)
    Basic Info...

3. How old are you? 19
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? I think that I have always knid of knew so never had a realisation moment.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I am neither In nor Out, if someone asks then I tell them if not then I don't.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? N/A
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nope
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? two years ago
    9. ...and what was it? Just a bit of fun lol although I didn't enjoy it. I am the kind of guy who needs to have feelings for another before I get anything out of sex.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes
    11. ...and what was it like?
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Just kissing
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? No
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I try to only be me and if that supports or doesn't support stereotypes then so be it.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? No
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Somebody to love
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Labour and Lib Dems get my vote.
    Never have, don't really understand them as us Gay folk like to complain that we are not treat as equals to the straight people yet we choose to parade our differences:confused:

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? I can't remember, but current celebs I am digging are, Andy Roddick, Jensen Ackles, O-En.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? Just my hand lol
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 2 Males, 1 of them only once and the other was fairly often
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? 3 months ago when we split up, i am not into one nighters etc
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Down by Central Train Station if you are into the scene or you could take a leaf out of my book and go out and get slightly tipsy and then sing as you walk home while also attacking each other with chop sticks!
    I'm going to Newcastle to visit some family next week. You should show me the scene, haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Newcastle to visit some family next week. You should show me the scene, haha
    lol, the scene is good in Newcastle but every bar just tends to seem like the same thing:yes:

ReputationRep:
    Uptade time... (old'un's been deleted)

2. Are you L G B or T? Gay (it is rather obvious...)
    3. How old are you? 22
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Started fancying guys shortly after entering secondary school.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Not out to close family, (and won't be for a very long time because many of them are highly homophobic).
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They don't know yet.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Not at the moment, but I have been. Don't have much luck with men though. Already been cheated on :rolleyes:. Was YEARS ago though, but I got back on him by thorwing him out of the house naked . That'll teach him for shagging someone else in my bed...
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Blimey, this is going back a bit, probably... 13/14ish.
    9. ...and what was it? Uhm, "experimentation", shall we say :p:
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Nope.
    11. ...and what was it like? It didn't exist :p:
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? One of my exes was a little... rough, shall we say. Preferred quick, rough sex to slow, passionate lovemaking (:hubba:) I like affection and romance. I don't like being thrown around the room and almost having my ribs dislocated. Which, considering the amount of blubber I have insulating them, would take a lot of force! :p:
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Nope, cionsidering I haven't had any "natural" sex :p:
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I can seem a little camp at times,and it can be a little annoying to some people, but I'm not "Julian Clary" camp. I am who I am and no-one will change that. I'm like Marmite, you'll either love me or hate me :p:
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Got bullied a lot at school, but I wasn't out at school (although a lot of people sussed it out). Dreading coming out to close family though.
    16. What do you look for in a partner?Someone who will give back just as much love as I give them. Personality comes before looks.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? All politicians are the same, so I don't vote.
    I will if I'm with someone else, but then it'll just be as an opportunity to perv, not be there for more serious reasons :p:

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? FIRST celeb crush??? Blimey, that's going back a while. Can't remember. Currently though, I want Mitch Hewer's babies.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? Nothing that gets inserted, and I improvise with everyday items such as scarves (for other purposes :p:) if I have to . When I can afford to though I'm getting some proper goods
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 3 boys, 0 girls.
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some"(broken down into both sexes)? Couple of months ago, butit was with someone I know very well (and have had regular "encounters" with before )
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? I live near a crappy Northern town called Darlington (north east correspondants should know where I mean) which has a good Monday night gay scene. Been myself a few times. Just make sure you don't stray into the chavvy parts of town :p:

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? Yes I still got my penis (just checked!)
    3. How old are you? 17 atm! 18 in 3 months!
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? when I was 14? I think thats when I first fell for a guy.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? well I havnt been trying to hide in the closet, most of my friends dont really care and I dont try to advertise about it either so...
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? they dont know yet and they wont know till I become financially independent
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? No
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? last year!
    9. ...and what was it? BJ
    11. ...and what was it like? weird
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Not yet
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Yes
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I get more and more confused everyday and now I dont seem to have the answer
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? No I havnt, which is a real stroke of luck, all my friends' been very okay with it (I hate when u say they being 'supportive', is there anything to support about?)
    16. What do you look for in a partner? When I say someone is cute in all seriousness, he is the one
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I dont unfortunately, I have been trying to live without politics, I think its pathetic.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? No I wont, I dont think there is anything to be actually proud of about your sexuality, same applies to the hetrosexual population.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? MITCH HEWER!!! and maybe now Sid vicious
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? NONE
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 9! one girl!
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? last year at a random party with my friend who goes to LCF, I was too drunk to know what I was too drunk to handle the hotness of this boy who I dont remember what he looks like anymore5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? sry

Still pending...

1. Are you male or female? Male.
    2. Are you L G B or T? G.
    3. How old are you? 20.
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? 11.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Don't believe in coming out.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? Normal reaction.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? N/A
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? N/A
    9. ...and what was it? N/A
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? N/A
    11. ...and what was it like? N/A
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? N/A
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? N/A
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Musical preferences, subtle behaviours, having way too many girlfriends.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? N/A
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Too much.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? N/A
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? N/A

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Don't remember. Right now Nicholas Hoult, Lee Pace, Kevin Zegers...
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? N/A
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? N/A
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? N/A
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? No.

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? MAN.
    2. Are you L G B or T? I am gay.
    3. How old are you? I'm nineteen.
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Really young, possibly about 10.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I didn't "come out" to my friends - I didn't have to. As for my parents, I just told them I had a boyfriend. (Age 17).

6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They were fine with it. (They've got gay siblings.)

7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? I am. 3 months.

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Blimey... when I was about 10.

9. ...and what was it? Just a little discovery.

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes.

11. ...and what was it like? N/A.

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Of course.

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Um, N/A.

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I don't follow any stereotypes consciously.

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? I've never had to deal with this.

16. What do you look for in a partner? Happiness.

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Politics and sexuality shouldn't conflict, in my opinion. But, nonetheless, I loosely support the Liberal Democrats.

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Absolutely not.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Goodness... I don't know. I like many men. It was probably Kevin Zegers or something.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None.
    3. How many sexual partners have you had? About 11. (But I've only had sex with 2 people, relax.)
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some"? Probably about 2 weeks ago.
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Nope.

(Original post by laughingwithpicasso)
    1. Are you male or female? MAN.
    2. Are you L G B or T? I am gay.
    3. How old are you? I'm nineteen.
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Really young, possibly about 10.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I didn't "come out" to my friends - I didn't have to. As for my parents, I just told them I had a boyfriend. (Age 17).

6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They were fine with it. (They've got gay siblings.)

7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? I am. 3 months.

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Blimey... when I was about 10.

9. ...and what was it? Just a little discovery.

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes.

11. ...and what was it like? N/A.

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Of course.

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Um, N/A.

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I don't follow any stereotypes consciously.

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? I've never had to deal with this.

16. What do you look for in a partner? Happiness.

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Politics and sexuality shouldn't conflict, in my opinion. But, nonetheless, I loosely support the Liberal Democrats.

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Absolutely not.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Goodness... I don't know. I like many men. It was probably Kevin Zegers or something.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None.
    3. How many sexual partners have you had? About 11. (But I've only had sex with 2 people, relax.)
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some"? Probably about 2 weeks ago.
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Nope.
    Kevin Zegers... you too? He is drool-worthy isn't he?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edamame)
    Kevin Zegers... you too? He is drool-worthy isn't he?
    Yes. In Transamerica (oooph) and in Dawn of the Dead... Yum. :o:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.