Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by laughingwithpicasso)
    Yes. In Transamerica (oooph) and in Dawn of the Dead... Yum. :o:
    Oh... never seen those movies. But I have Transamerica in my hard drive - have yet to find the time to watch it.

For me it was Jane Austen Book Club...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edamame)
    Oh... never seen those movies. But I have Transamerica in my hard drive - have yet to find the time to watch it.

For me it was Jane Austen Book Club...
    You see him in his underwear in Transamerica. And he takes them off at one point. Watch it, post-haste!

You see him in his underwear in Transamerica. And he takes them off at one point. Watch it, post-haste!
    I feel horny now....

He looks uncannily look like Zac Efron. I think Zac Efron looks slightly better but Kevin's taller huh...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edamame)
    He looks uncannily look like Zac Efron. I think Zac Efron looks slightly better but Kevin's taller huh...
    Pfft. I think Kevin looks better than Zac. (I still like Zac, though.)

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female?female
    2. Are you L G B or T?Bi
    3. How old are you?18
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T?about two years ago i guess, but only really accepted it the last few weeks
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out?errm i'm not sure whether i will to my friends actually, and i have a boyfriend atm so i dont think he would be too pleased if i announced i liked girls! im off to uni in september so when i meet new people i guess i will tell them if it comes up
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react?
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long?yep, i have a boyfriend, been together about 6 months now
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?not had a sexual experience yet, only kissed a girl :o:
    9. ...and what was it? already stated... only a kiss!
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...?yep
    11. ...and what was it like?1st guy, only once, pretty crap tbh :P it was only a friends with benefits situation so i knew it would end badly, current is pretty damn good thanks
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?no experience to comment on... are you trying to rub it in?!! :P
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?yes
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?support stereotypes? err i cant think of any positive stereotypes right now!
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it?nope cuz no one knows that i'm bi
    16. What do you look for in a partner?they need to make me laugh take care of me and look after me and let me do the same for them,it sounds shallow but they have to be attractive! if they arent then im not gona feel a spark between us! they have to be willing to have lots of chats and they need to be tolerant to my annoying traits!
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?politics is only something ive recently been taking an interest in, so i dont really know enough about the different parties to make a discussion on who i support, i'm unaware of the different parties viewpoints on gay rights.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?I havent, but i guess i would one day

And now us being nosey...

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? erm no idea who my first one was, one of the first i guess was kiera knightley!
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what?one, a silver bullet from ann summers :P very good
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)?female 0 male 3
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? female: never, male: about a month ago, my bf lives about 250 miles away
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? err nope! no ideas! there used to be a gay night club in our town but i dont know if it still exists!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmalou098)
    Basic Info...
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?no experience to comment on... are you trying to rub it in?!! :P
    Don't worry, I know what you mean about the irritating questions. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Don't worry, I know what you mean about the irritating questions. :p:
    Just a shame i hadnt had any to comment on!

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female?
    Female

2. Are you L G B or T?
    Bisexual

3. How old are you?

4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T?
    I think I knew for sure when I was around 12/13... like when I started to understand the labels of "straight" and "gay". But as far back as I remember, I've always felt something for girls and grown attached to them.

5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out?
    When I was 16. I got together with a girl at school and we planned to just keep it a secret. We told a few of our closest friends, one of them told the biggest chav at our school and the next day, everyone at school knew and was talking about us.

Well, I was upset because people at school were giving me a lot of **** and my mum found me crying in my room and asked what was wrong. I told her and she hugged me and said not to worry and just to ignore them. She never once made me feel like I was doing something bad and she never treated me differently.

7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long?
    I have a boyfriend of nearly 2 years.

8. when was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?
    As a child, me and my friends would practise kissing each other but that wasn't really sexual. My first sexual experience was kissing my first girlfriend at 16.

9. How was it?
    We were both so nervous, we'd never kissed another girl properly before. But when it happened, it was gorgeous.

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...?
    Yes.

11. ...and what was it like?
    Wonderful.

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?
    No.

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?
    Yes.

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?
    I don't know if I do. I'm very girly in terms of clothes and make up and I like all the usual girl things. I'm only attracted to other very feminine women, although in my experience, it's hard to find very feminine, attractive lesbians/bisexual girls.

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it?
    Yes, at school. For some reason, everyone thought my relationship with my girlfriend was their business and everyone had something to say about it. Even my Maths teacher once made a comment about it in front of the whole class. Looking back, I feel so angry at the way the other people at school treated us. And bearing in mind we were age 16-17, I don't think there was ANY excuse for it. I wish we had kept our relationship a secret from everybody. That was probably the worst time of my life.

16. What do you look for in a partner?
    A good sense of humour, very attractive, caring, able to be independant, intelligent, likes to read, fun to be around, confident.

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?
    I don't have an interest in politics, I never have done.

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?
    I haven't been on one but I would have no problems with going if a friend wanted some company or something. I don't think I would actively seek out to go on one though.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?
    I can't be entirely sure, but probably Ginger Spice.

2. How many sex toys do you own and what?
    I have 2 vibrators.

3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)?
    Male: 3
    Female: 2

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?
    About 4 hours ago.

5. Can you reccomend a good ol' gay night out in your area?
    There is nowhere good to go in my area.

ReputationRep:
    Oh man, this is like my life story!

Basic Info...

Female!

2. Are you L G B or T?
    Bi, but 'Pansexual' is probably more appropriate.

3. How old are you?

I think I knew I was 'different' from when I was still in Primary School, hah, I was always the OMG SHE'S GOING TO MARRY A GIRL one :rolleyes:. But the moment of truth was when my when I was 12, and my (now very much ex) boyfriend asked me if I'd still fancy him if he said he wanted to be a girl, and I said yes.

I haven't come out, but I'm pretty sure most of my friends know, I'm pretty open about it.

Well, my Mum knew I was in a relationship with an occasional crossdresser by the time I was about 13, and she just seemed mildly perplexed. Since then she's found out about a lot of things and she seems fine with it . Not sure about my Dad, I don't talk about such things with him.

I'm still reeling from a horrible breakup with someone I loved for years, so no, I'm horrifically single at the moment :bawling:

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?
    Well, I 'kissed' a girl in Primary School but that was nothing. Realistically I guess it would be when I was just 14 and got a secret girlfriend, haha. It wasn't serious though.

9. ...and what was it?
    Kissing, fumbling, we went rather far, come to think of it :shock:

Yeah, I had a boyfriend when I was younger, and I was very (romantically and sexually) involved with a guy for the last 3 or so years. Seems funny calling them the OPPOSITE sex, though, given the people involved... :rolleyes:.

First guy; eeeeep >.< in hindsight, no no no no. Bad. Second guy; completely amazing :sogood: he was so cute, and, kinda girly :mmm:. Ahah.

Yeah... the other girl was really nervous and we were into completely different things. It was kinda awkward.

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?
    Yes. He wasn't very nice to me.

I can't say I particularly do, I'm not a huge fan of stereotypes in general. I'd class myself as a really 'normal' person, in terms of how I'd fit into those stereotypes, although my friends may argue otherwise!

Yeah, it was pretty bad during the start of high school. Local small town comprehensive isn't really a good environment for anyone who strays from the norm... College is much better though, the people are less prejudiced .

Hmm... intelligence, empathy, a certain degree of good looks, a little deviance, subtlety, humour... I don't actually know, I've not been interested in anyone apart from my 'friend' for a long time and I'm not back in the swing of looking for people yet!

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?
    Gay rights are important, but then so are other policies such as the economy/education/climate. I'd consider it along with any other factor, I think.

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?
    I haven't, but then again I've never had much of a reason to - I don't particularly flaunt my sexuality, but I wouldn't turn down the opportunity either. I guess it depends.

I'm not really into celebrity...

Two, but I'm not saying what, I have family on here (Oh the shame >.<!)

Men 2, Women 2. Although coincidentally and potentially slightly embarrassingly, one guy liked to crossdress and the other was a full blown closet transsexual :awesome:. And I'm still technically a virgin!

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?
    Girl - AGES ago, due to aforementioned love interest. 'Guy' - last April, we were long distance :blushing:

5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area?
    No, sorry, I'm a bit of a square...

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

Female :woo:

2. Are you L G B or T?
    L

3. How old are you?

For as long as I can remember I've been attracted to women, I fancied a woman long before I realised what was going on! I thought everyone was like me :yes: I think I first said "Yeah I'm a lesbian" though when I was maybe 12/13

I've always been open to friends etc but was reluctant to tell my parents, although they are totally cool. Mum found out in the most embarrassing way....I nearly died :eek3:

My Mum was really cool, she found out I had a girlfriend and she let her come stay with us every weekend and she's just been ace about it. Dad knows but we don't talk about that sort of thing.

Certainly am :woo: I've been with her for over 5 years, it will be 6 this year. Sooooo loved up :o:

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?
    My first sexual experience with either sex was with my girlie!!! Which I love lol to be fair we were both pretty young (14 at the time, shocking really lol) She's my first and only. I'll stop gushing now lol

9. ...and what was it?
    Kissing, touching, t'was fab and lots of cuddles

Nope

It was like it never happened......

No, hope I never will! I remember the first time I made her happy () I was ridiculously nervous, but she assures me I was great haha

Na

Well I fancy the arse off women I wouldn't say I'm particularly butch or feminine or anything like that but I really go for feminine girls. My girlfriend is so girly and gorgeous, into handbags and makeup. I'm not at all like that, so if that's a stereotype I suppose I could slot in there

Yeah big time at high school. Put it this way, when your school is 99% chavs with 1 braincell between them, coming out isn't all that smart Didn't go well and I was hounded. Luckily they were all soft and in the end I had a massive fight with one of them. That shut em up, pillocks.

Well, I haven't 'looked' for a long time. I suppose I just go for what my girlfriend is: good looking, feminine, intelligent and a good laugh. Doesn't take herself too seriously and is really caring. Good in bed and loves cuddles are also a must :yes:

Gay rights really influence my vote, I wouldn't vote for a party who would actively disciminate against me. Or anyone else for that matter. I'd rather chew my arm off than vote tory, I despise them and I'm very working class and Northern, so I've always been brought up to see that Labour is the fair vote.

I certainly have. It was fun, I felt part of a community. It feels really nice and friendly and caring

Anna Friel, and I didn't even know she played a lesbian in Brookie!

Oooh bloody hell, me and the lass have quite a collection we've got all sorts really, obligatory handcuffs/blindfolds etc, some fun toys and loads of lotions and things. We love to shop for them haha

One beautiful woman

My girlfriend, Sunday (we can't see each other weekdays right now)

Yeah sure! Head on down to Queen's Court in Leeds, and maybe onto Fibre too. Some great music, lovely girls (or guys) and generally a fun night out

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? Girl (:
    2. Are you L G B or T? L , only just properly realised
    3. How old are you? Fifteen :O
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Thought I was Bi since I was 13 , but realised I was L on Tuesday ! xD
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Urrm I changed my FB 'Interested In' ( xD ) and told a couple of my friends .
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? I'll tell my Mom eventually
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nahh
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Last year , with a friend.
    9. ...and what was it?
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yeah
    11. ...and what was it like? Pleasurable
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Nope , although I once kissed a girl who nearly drowned me in saliva :O
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Guys can't kiss and they just poke around down below without knowing wtf to do !
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I don't
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Violence , crying , icy attitude
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Beauty and wit and loyalty
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Lib-Lab coalition is my dream, I despise BNP and UKIP , I heart the Greens. Torys can **** off
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I used to go to gay festivals and marches with my stepdad , I felt out of place cos I was young But sure , I'd do it now

Scarlett Johansson ....
    Dude I'm fifteen :P
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? One of each
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? uckkk....
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area - See answer to 2 xD !

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? Male.
    2. Are you L G B or T? Gay.
    3. How old are you? 20
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? I remember being in primary school and being attracted to my friends, I was probably 8 or so.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? End of secondary school, aged 15/16
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? Mum knows, she's cool with it no issues whatsoever. My Dad doesn't know, though I rarely see him so it's not a massive issue.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? No, though not for lack of trying.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Like 14 I think! In a tent in my back garden!

9. ...and what was it? Tried everything.

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? No.

11. ...and what was it like? N/A.

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Yeah, all with the same person lol.

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Um, N/A.

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I have a very 'gay' taste in music. That's about it though/

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Never really had an issue with this, even after I came out in my all-boys school it wasn't really an issue.

16. What do you look for in a partner? Outgoing, hot, ambitious.

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Torn between Labour and Lib Dems, both are very pro-gay though that's just a coincidence. David Cameron is a t.w.a.t.

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? No, I have been to pride but I only went to the clubbing bit.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Remember a singer called Kavana? Definitely him, I had his Smash Hits poster on my wall, lol.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None.
    3. How many sexual partners have you had? Errrrrm, about 15 or so, though only had full sex with about 5 of those.
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some"? About 4 months ago.
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Nottingham is a good gay night out, though Loughborough is extremely poor in that regard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Winnieee)
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Lib-Lab coalition is my dream, I despise BNP and UKIP , I heart the Greens. Torys can **** off
    Fabulous answer!!!! Actually made me go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meow7)
    Fabulous answer!!!! Actually made me go
    xD Thanks ! I think the country would be making an awful mistake if they let Cameron in
    AT least you can vote , I feel so powerless !

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? Female
    2. Are you L G B or T? Bisexual!
    3. How old are you? 20
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? For as long as i've been into men, i've been into women too. I remember early crushes on Enid from The Worst Witch, back when I was in primary school!
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I came out a couple of weeks ago
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? not as bad as I thought they would. I'd told them back when I was 14, but they'd thought it was a joke back then. Dad had an inkling before I 'came out' anyway.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Yes, i've been with my girlfriend for a couple of months, she's amazing.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? my ex..
    9. ...and what was it? It was good (and that's all i'm saying!)
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes
    11. ...and what was it like? I was in a relationship with him for two years. I prefer women though.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? not really..
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? *shrugs*
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I'm very girly and straight-looking, people are always surprised when I tell them! My girlfriend is 'very gay' though.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? I've never really had a problem (not yet, anyway!). I just know not to engage in public displays of affection in front of groups of dodgy looking people! You can usually predict the social groups that are going to be homophobic. A few people in uni have been a bit uncomfy with it, but I don't give a ****.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Somebody who is intelligent, mentally strong, kind, caring and compassionate, who makes me laugh and shares the same values as I do. Quirkiness and an artistic streak do it for me too!
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I will vote for the lib dems this year. I think gay marriage should be legalized, gay and bisexual people should be entitled to equal marriage rights by now!
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I've never been on one!

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Probably Jessica Fox (as I mentioned earlier)
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? ohhh i'm not saying this!
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 2 male, 2 female
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Yesterday, I'm in a relationship (with a girl)
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area?[/QUOTE] No, my area is crap, you have to go into Swansea or Cardiff for a good night out

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? - Female
    2. Are you L G B or T? - Bisexual
    3. How old are you? - 19
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Was curious from 8, but knew around 14 years old
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? - 15ish?
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? - Mum called me “defective” and my dad wasn’t fussed because his ex was bisexual as well
    7. Are you 'attached'? if so for how long? - Huh?
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? – I’ve never had sex with the same sex, but I’ve done “things”
    9. ...and what was it? – It was fun. I wanna do more but can’t find a gal.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? - Yeppers
    11. ...and what was it like? – Some great, some not-so-great
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? - No
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? - Yep
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? – Stereotypes stem from some truths, so I take it all as a joke... doesn’t bother me
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes’ and if so how did you deal with it? – Ignored it
    16. What do you look for in a partner? – Chemistry and intelligence
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? – I don’t pay a huge attention to it but I pick a party that never mentions gay rights. The reason is because if they don’t mention it then they’ll leave us and the phobes alone; resulting in no conflict.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? – I’ve not been on one but would love to and will probably do so in a couple years.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? – Christina Aguilera (only in “Dirty”), Jessica Alba, then Keira Knightley
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? – Only one atm... I want a rampant rabbit >.<
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? - *thinks* 1 female and 5 males I think (the ones I’ve done sexual stuff with)
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Female: never, Male: during xmas hols
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? – Pink Punters!!!!

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? Male
    2. Are you L G B or T?G
    3. How old are you?17
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? eesh, it was a long process that started with experimenting far too young and accepting around 13
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? that's ages ago now, mother found out by reading twitter
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react?"Tidy your room"
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? not atm
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...far too young
    9. ...and what was it? school trip... shared room...
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? no
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Once he was a touch too big...
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Hmm........ I screw guys? I like clothes... But that's not really a gay thing. I;d say i conform to middle class stereotypes more...
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Yes, but I can handle them well.
    16. What do you look for in a partner?Mostly you have to be interesting. Being kinda cute helps as well! I go for the geeky guys!
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? http://www.politicalcompass.org/printablegraph?ec=-1.00&soc=-5.95 Gays issues are just a small part of politics
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I wouldn't plan on going to one, but if a friend asked me to come i would

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? No idea!
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None!
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? Male: 10
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Just before Xmas... Notts uni :P
    I'm not very scene!

ReputationRep:
    2. Are you L G B or T? B but I lean to the L side!
    3. How old are you? 23
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? I've always known. I thought it was normal to be attracted to anyone you liked, rather than someone of a specific sex!
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? My friends and close family have known since I was 15/16. I'm not 'publicly' out but purely because I don't think it's anyone's business and once you know me it becomes glaringly obvious.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? My Mum doesn't mind. She's very liberal. That being said we don't talk about it much. It's a non-issue.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Always single!
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? 16/17
    9. ...and what was it? "heavy petting!"
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? I have but it was as part of an experience with someone of the same sex
    11. ...and what was it like? It was alright but I prefer girls
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? No.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? No.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I don't. I don't think we should conform to stereotypes. People who don't know me well assume I'm straight because I have long hair, I'm very girly and I have a crush on Zefron... but have you seen the boy? He looks like a lesbian!
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? It's never been an issue for me.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Someone I can connect with intellectually.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I don't lean towards one political party. I make my decision in the months before the vote depending on party policies.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Yeah I have, several times. It's great fun!

ReputationRep:
    2. Are you L G B or T? B
    3. How old are you? 22
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Hard to say. Didn't really come to think of it until at 17, before that it was just natural for me, not to have gendered limits.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? It's a continuing process, because people have their heterosexist assumptions. Don't hide it from anybody or if it comes up but don't announce it either.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? N/A.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Have a husband.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex? At 20. Started dating my hubby at young and we used to be monogamous at first.
    9. ...and what was it? Kissing plus some.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? well, yeah.
    11. ...and what was it like? Like it.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? no
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? no
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I'm myself, anyone can see the stereotypes in me if it makes them happy.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Have had to take a friend to a hospital once. :mad: Also, I'm always troubled by intolerant attitudes, even if they aren't directed towards me personally.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Equality, trust, independence.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I have a Finnish left/green side party I support, don't know much about British political system yet. Gay rights are one improtant aspect, but not the only.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? Have been and looking forward to this year's.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? A more serious one Angelina Jolie.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? Haven't counted.. Some vibrators, butt plugs, cuffs, etc.
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 1 M 2 F.
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Yesterday M, a month ago F.
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Sure, DTM in Helsinki, Finland.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.