Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? Male
    2. Are you L G B or T? B
    3. How old are you? 17, 18 in April
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? ooo, well I suppose it all started when I was 16 but I didn't actually realise I was bi until I was 17
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? lol I honestly don't know. My parents have made it clear enough times that they think bisexuals are weird. My friends think bisexuality's weird. One of them even said people shouldn't go out with bi people
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? n/a
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? I'm sin gle and ready to mingle
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? When I was 16. My girlfriend had cheated on me, and I went out that night and got chatted up by a guy one thing led to another and we ended up in bed. He was a bit rough though
    9. ...and what was it? We went all the way
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes. When I was 16, but she cheated on me. Then after the guy I just told you about I went out with 2 other girls and had sexual experiences with them as well
    11. ...and what was it like? LOVED IT ALL! Especially after my bad same sex experience. But then my second same sex experience was really good Still took me a while to realise I was bi though haha
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Oh god yes... that first guy I told you about. he went in wayyyy too deep and way too fast
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Well I didn't enjoy taking her virginity I kept worrying I was hurting her too much. But actually they've all been pretty good
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Well, I'm a wee bit campy
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Well as no-one knows, no
    16. What do you look for in a partner? A nice personality, winning smile, brown hair, good legs, boobs not too big etc
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I'm a Lib Dem. Never considered gay rights tbh
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I wouldn't. people might start guessing

And now us being nosey...

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? David Tennant :O God he is HOT!
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 2 boys, 7 girls. That's because after my second gay experience I went through a phase where I had sex with every hot girl I met. I guess I was trying to stop myself liking boys. But I keep finding meself attracted to them. Then I just got on with it
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Just last week
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Lol wouldn't know where to start

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

2. Are you L G B or T? Gay? But I'd never say never. :P
    3. How old are you? 17
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Had a rough idea from being 9/10, knew for certain at the age of 13?
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Don't really know, various people know, the idea of an 'announcement' makes me cringe! :P
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? No idea, don't think they'd be too bad to be honest.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nope.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Oh, couple years back?
    9. ...and what was it? Kissing. No further as of yet. :P
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Same as above.
    11. ...and what was it like? Same as above.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Drunk, not bad.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? No.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Be as you please, doesn't bother me, as long as you're not changing who you are.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Sarcastic comments, like water off a duck's back. Fairly confident.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Honesty, ability to debate and engage me, trust, nice eyes (!).
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Yes, don't currently trust any of them but I'd never vote Tory; suppose Labour by default at this point.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Probably would, not in any rush to go on one though.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Luke Skywalker.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None.
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? None. :P
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Get on the train to Manchester.

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...
    1. Are you male or female?
    Neutral. :b Well, nah. Female

2. Are you L G B or T?
    Seriously, I can only answer this as in "I like girls".
    But recently I felt more at ease with the body I was born in.. perhaps I shall rediscover myself! So I will go with L (even though I prefer the term gay more than lesbian)

3. How old are you?

4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T?
    At around 12 or 13ish. My mum actually knew when I was 11. :b

5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out?
    Starting at the age of 13, now I am completely out.

6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react?
    They know and they didn't react bad.
    However, due to recent experiences, my dad told me I ought to get a boyfriend. :rolleyes:

7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long?
    I have been attached for almost 1.5 years.
    I'm glad it's over now.

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?

9. ...and what was it?
    Well... :p:

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...?
    yeah

11. ...and what was it like?
    It felt wrong.

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?
    Nope.

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?
    See 11.

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?
    Well, I am quite a Tomboy. :P

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it?
    No, never! Amazing, huh?

16. What do you look for in a partner?
    Right now I don't look for a partner. But if I do, then probably.. well.. a sane chick.

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?
    I support no one.

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?
    Yep! The CSD in Cologne. It was awesome.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?
    Jessica Alba in Dark Angel! Damn... hot!

2. How many sex toys do you own and what?

3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)?
    /

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?
    Dunno. Couple of weeks ago?

5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area?
    Oh yeah! If one of you ever happens to be in Frankfurt for some reason... I can show you the way around!

ReputationRep:
    Basic info:

2. Are you L G B or T? Gay
    3. How old are you? 16
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Bi at about 10, then I lost attraction to girls at 13
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Last March
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? I don't wanna know what they would think, so I'm not going to say anything. I keep my family life and my 'everything else' life completely separate.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? No
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? 14
    9. ...and what was it? Oral
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? No
    11. ...and what was it like? N/A
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Yes, I was used and he expected me to do him in a filthy garage. He was also 'too forceful' me
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? N/A
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Everyone can be who they want to be.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Yes, ignoring is the way!
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Cute, sweet, honest and a nice guy.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I think we should disband all the parties and start again to be honest.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? I nearly did last year, then I got grounded at the last minute. I want to go to one this year though

Now us being nosey:

Zac Efron or Leonardo DiCaprio (when he was younger, in Romeo and Juliet), I can't remember which one was first

No comment!

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? A few weeks ago.

Nope.

ReputationRep:
    Male
    2. Are you L G B or T?
    Gay
    3. How old are you?
    I think I've always subconsciously known but didn't admit it to myself until Janurary 2008
    University. I want to go to Uni and just 'be'. No coming out, no announcement
    Don't plan on letting them know any time soon. Not because I'm scared, I'm just vehemently guarded to them regarding my private life. It'd be the same if I had a girlfriend
    No
    Virgin :\
    9. ...and what was it?
    N/a
    Not really, no
    N/a
    N/a
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?
    N/a
    I find it quite fruhstrating on how people can look down on LGBT members who conform to stereotypes. I think it makes it harder for those who don't to come out, and makes the struggle for equality harder as there's less empathy because straights don't feel like they can relate to the flamboyancy of our culture sometimes.
    I was bullied at school a bit for being 'gay' (in the adjective sense). Now I just kind of roll my eyes and carry on with my life.
    A pulse?
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?
    Labour I guess, but non of them are really ideal. I dislike 'civil unions' though. Seperate but equal doesn't work, I want gay MARRIAGE.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?
    Definitely would. I'd go all out... boxers and army paints, haha.

Probably Lee from Steps?
    None
    N/a
    I can't

ReputationRep:
    Male
    2. Are you L G B or T?
    Gay
    3. How old are you?
    Realised at the age of 12 or 13. Accepted at the age of 18.
    Ongoing process.
    Mum knows. She was incredibly upset when she found out (she is a Muslim - though quite liberal). She has now sort of accepted it.
    No
    9. ...and what was it?
    Snog
    Yep
    OK.
    No.
    No
    I don't
    Mainly at school.
    A heart.
    Liberal Democrats
    No, I haven't. I have no objection to taking part; however, I am not sure how useful they are.

Brad Pitt
    None
    Two years go
    NO

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? Pussy Powah! [if you get that then i love you :yep: ]
    2. Are you L G B or T? L
    3. How old are you? 18
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Uhhh about when I was 14 :?
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I came out to a few friends and then one of them told everyone =[. As for my parents and brothers....I think I'm gonna do it when I'm away in uni
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? --
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nope single, but trying not to be

No answers for these

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I wear boys clothes, have short hair and listen to lesbian bands
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Not really, when I was in London then I got a couple of guys shouting dyke at me but thats been it
    16. What do you look for in a partner?They have to be honest, funny, kind, patient. They gotta be a lil bit geeky as well
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I should really be more interested in politics but im not
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I haven't been to a march but I've been to a pride or two. The first time was good, but the second time it was pretty bad.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Hmmm I think I had a huge crush on Jo from S Club 7
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None at the moment 0_o
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? none yet *sigh*
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? still no answer to this, but hopefully i'll "get some" in a weekend or two
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Uhh, I haven't gotten to any gay clubs actually but all my straight friends say that Pulse in Cardiff is great

ReputationRep:
    I'm redoing it cos a couple have changed (:

1. Are you male or female? Still a girl
    2. Are you L G B or T? I've somehow turned back to B after an L phase.
    3. How old are you? Same as before
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Well I realised I was B and not L after a party on Saturday , got with a guy and LIKED IT :O
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Peers know.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? I'll tell my mom when Ive got a girlfriend.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? N/A
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Last Year
    9. ...and what was it? 2nd base
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yeah , 2nd base
    11. ...and what was it like? nice
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Yes The last girl I got intimate with scratched me down below and it caned Lolll.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Nah , just a few goddamn awful kisses
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I'm vaguely promiscuous ? I end up with other peoples' gfs or bfs by accident
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? I am far too bulletproof to be troubled , I just deal with it.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? As before , Beauty , Wit and Loyalty
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Lib Dems please. Clegg for PM.
    Have been as a young girl , will perhaps go when I go to Uni of Sussex

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? I've realised it was Avril Lavigne xD
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None
    Two , one of each
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? I got with a guy and a girl on Saturday and I went further with a girl in February
    My house hahaaa

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

2. Are you L G B or T? Gay
    3. How old are you? Seventeen
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? 12ish
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Out to friends. Family? God knows when
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? N/A
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long?Nope
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? About a year ago
    9. ...and what was it? Shockingly shameful
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yeah, only when drinking though
    11. ...and what was it like? Less embarrassing than the gay one
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Haha, Yeah
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Oh yes
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?Enjoyment of musicals, flamboyant nature
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Only the ones in my head haha
    16. What do you look for in a partner?Humour
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?I'm a LibDem man, For their scrappage of uni fees, very little gay influence on political views
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?Ive visited a few, it was a bit...tooo gay.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?Klaus from A Series of Unfortunate Events
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what?None
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? One of each
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? About a month ago
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Haha, my town is very dull

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? Female
    2. Are you L G B or T? DYKE, all the way ; )
    3. How old are you? I'm 18 in July
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T?When i was four years old, which is my first memory of my life
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I came out to my friend when I was 13 and to my parents when I was 16
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They already suspected that I was gay, and were extremely please with the fact that I had finally told them. my mum phoned all of her friends up, because she was so excited LOL
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? I don't really get this question LOOL.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? I was 10 years old
    9. ...and what was it? I had decided to get naked with this girl and start kissing her excetera LOL.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? i've never had sex with a person of the opposite sex but i have done oral things and, yes i'm ashamed of it, tried anal sex with this boy once. (what a regretful experience -_- )
    11. ...and what was it like? bad enough to not want to think about it
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? not neccessarily bad, i've slept with a couple of people who could have been a bit better in bed, haha
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? too many -_-
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? i don't get what you mean by 'support' by i know people sterotype gay guys as camp and lesbians as butch and manly.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? not really. when i came out when i was 13, there were some girls who kept questioning me about it, but that's just come down to immaturity
    16. What do you look for in a partner? i don't like relationships whatsoever, but if i was to sleep with someone, i'd like them to be a bit mysterious, sexy, good sense of humour and a tease. GOD, i sound pervy :|
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? For the last election, if i could have voted I would have chosen the 'Green Party', because everything that they wanted to aim on was well thought-though, they seem intelligent and un-selfish, and focus largely on equality and diversity
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? yeah, i go to about 3 a year, and it's the thing i look forward to most in my year. it's great to just not have to be bothered about people looking at you holding hands with someone of the same sex that you love

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, but then they got all skinny
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? for a joke i once bought a mini-vibrator from a machine, haha.
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 19
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? well, because im in a relationship atm, it;s been ages -_-
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area?well, im from essex and there are a couple of places:

Smiths2 bar in chelmsford & Chicago's gay night (sunday)
    The Cliff Pub in Southend & Hush bar & Zinc gay night (friday)
    Colours in Basildon

ReputationRep:
    Hey all i'm Akhila and I'm new to TSR and LGBT.

Here are my answers:

2. Are you L G B or T? Lesbian
    3. How old are you? 18, almost 19 years old.
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Started considering it at 13 or 14, came to terms with it at 15, came out at 16.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I came out when I was 16
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They weren't overly pleased.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? I am single at the moment
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? When I was 15
    9. ...and what was it? That would be telling :-D
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes I have.
    11. ...and what was it like? It was ok.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Yes a few times when I was with someone and the chemistry wasn't there. We tried things but it didn't work, it just didn't kick off.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Yes, numerous times.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I don't and I try not to.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? I used to get very angry and retort but now I mostly ignore them unless I feel like I really am unable to.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Someone female, smart, beautiful, great humour, likes to go out and have fun or stay in and chill out. Music, and so on. Someone with the same tastes in music and film and clothes as me too. It goes on...
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I'm not really a follower of politics at the moment.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I have not yet but I am thinking about it. I have friends who have been on them and told me what a great atmosphere there is.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Kelly Brook,
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? Four, and I won't tell :-D
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? Men - 2
    Women - 3

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Last man - At least two years ago.
    Last time with a girl, about three weeks ago.

5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? There are a few pubs and clubs in my local town I frequent at. I won't mention the names though.

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

2. Are you L G B or T? L
    3. How old are you? c few days from 18
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? 3/4 years old. I kissed my best friend (at my all-girls private school) and couldn't understand why she ran away from me. My poor form tutor...
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Came out new year's eve 2007
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? Initially support - the reason i told them was because i was in a relationship with a girl, her mother found out and was coming to our house to split us up. My parents stuck with me because of that. Since then however they constantly make remarks like "i hope you grow out of it soon" e.t.c. My father is more openly homophobic than my mother, who just thinks i'm doing it to annoy them. If i had the choice, i would have waited until i'd left home to tell them.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Been single for just under a year now. Previous relationship was just under two years.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Discounting my unfortunate kiss aged 4, then aged 14
    9. ...and what was it? Aged 4 - kissed my friend, age 14 - as full a relationship as one can be sexually
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes, everything short of penetration. Purely done to prove wrong the friends who stated "you only dislike men because you've never tried them". They're wrong
    11. ...and what was it like? Horrible
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? No
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? The only one - as stated above. Just...ew. Didn't do anything for me at all.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? As in- in what way do i look like a dyke? Apparently not at all, judging by the sheer amount of shocked responses i get from people when i tell them.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Move on. As with anything - words only mean what you want them to mean
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Mainly - intelligence, confidence and humour
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I support anyone who is for quality, in any shape or form. I suppose that also answers the other half of the question - if a party was in favour of revoking gay rights somehow then i wouldn't support them.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Never been, so no idea

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Oh god, going back a bit! Ehrm...probably Embeth Davitz
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? N/A so can thankfully avoid that question!!
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? M - 1, F - 2
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? M - a few months ago, F - over a year ago
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? I'd say the local gay pub, but that's closed down

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

2. Are you L G B or T? L
    3. How old are you?18
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? 16
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I'll come out like in 5 months
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react?Surprised but they will take it fine
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Hard to explain
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?I haven't
    9. ...and what was it?
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Thank God no!!!
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? no
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? no
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I do not like stereotypes but sometimes they are real, as long as people don't asume things it's ok.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? No
    16. What do you look for in a partner?Just a nice cute smart girl, I love spanish girls btw.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Yes, for me to support a party they shopuld openly promote lgbt rights
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I have never but i would love to

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? so cliché but TLW girls Kate Moennig and Jennifer Beals
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? I don't have
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? I'm a virgin
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Never
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by specialonebts)
    Kate Moennig
    :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

2. Are you L G B or T? L I think, though I think it's pretty fluid so don't like to distinctly label

3. How old are you? 15

4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? When I was 13

5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I came out when I was 14 to my parents

6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They reacted well, saying they'll always love me however I turn out

7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Yeah, have a girlfriend. Been together since the 24th August 2009... so that's about 9 months now.

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? August 2009

9. ...and what was it? Just kissing ha.

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Kinda...I was young and it was this weird kiss with my cousin... we were both like 9/10, it doesn't count!

11. ...and what was it like? Didn't enjoy

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Noes.

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Noes.

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I'm pretty butch in terms of body structure and like boyish things - football, basketball, video games... :P

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? There's speculation about my sexual orientation, and I just try to ignore it...

16. What do you look for in a partner? Intelligence, open-mindedness, non-judgemental, caring etc.

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Not old enough to vote But gay rights would most likely influence my vote, yes.

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I haven't, but I would try going

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Hayden Panettiere

2. How many sex toys do you own and what? I don't

3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? ZERO

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? I haven't :O

5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? No... No I cannot. I live in a small town filled to the brim with the elder generation...

ReputationRep:
    2. Are you L G B or T? B
    3. How old are you? 18
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? erm, year 8 or 9
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? When i was 17
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They dont know, yet.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? yepp, 7 months
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? a couple of years ago
    9. ...and what was it? good ol' fashioned blowjob
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? yep
    11. ...and what was it like? it was gooddd, but, i dont like the girl now ¬_¬
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? yes!, loosing my virginity was awful
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? not reallyy
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? i'm pretty camp
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? ignore&laugh
    16. What do you look for in a partner? a great sense of humour
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I voted Lib Dem...but not just because of there views on gay rights
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I plan to go for the first time this year

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Mitch Hewer. OMG
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? zero
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 3 girls, 1 boy
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? I got some with a boy last night. With a girl, back in November
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? nahh, the Reading scene is ****

ReputationRep:
    2. Are you L G B or T? B
    3. How old are you? B
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? At about 13 or 14...
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Told a few people, I will never 'come out' as such, its not a big event for me haha
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? N/A
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Single atm, had enough of long relationships for a while!
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Probably at about 15 or 16
    9. ...and what was it? Making out and stuff with a B girl I know
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Oh yes.
    11. ...and what was it like? Umm, pretty good to awful, they varied!
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Nope =]
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Oh many!
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Dunno really, it really shocks people when I tell them I'm bi so maybe I don't?
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Nope never!
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Eyes, smile and a great sense of humour.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Ugh, I hate politics.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I would go yeah, but haven't known of any going on locally!

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? God knows... probably christina aguilera or something lmao!
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? 0 =[
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? F: 5 M: 5
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Sex? Um a few weeks ago.
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Haha Groove, good old 80s nightclub and a great gay haunt. Apparently The Loft in Norwich is good too.

So thats me!

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? Girl
    2. Are you L G B or T? L
    3. How old are you? 17
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? I was 9/10
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Think I was thirteen when I came out to most people.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? Really well I didnt even get the chance to come out to my mam, as she came to me and asked 'Is it cause you're gay?' hah
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? I'm seeing someone and have been for the last 7 months. We're not in a relationship though.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Is sexual more than just kissing? 7 months ago haha
    9. ...and what was it? we had lots of sex. The End.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? only kissing, and that was only 1 guy.
    11. ...and what was it like? rubbish haha
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? nah
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? nah.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Not particularly, I dress kinda androgynous, and I like cats
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? nah, nothing major.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Humour, intelligence, talent, nice teeth, hair and hands hah
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I really read up on each parties policies on gay rights this year, and the Lib Dems made a lot of good, positive points. I wouldn't vote solely on this, but would consider it.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I'm going to Brighton and Newcastle this year, possibly Manchester too.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Sporty spice haha
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? the bullet, I have to say... its not that great.
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 1
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? too long ago! about a month.
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Gay Monday's in Seen/Inside Out are pretty good in Darlington, The Oak in Middlesbrough and the scene in Newcastle are good too

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? Female.
    2. Are you L G B or T? Pansexual.
    3. How old are you? 15.
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? A few years ago.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I don't plan to come out to my 'rents 'til I don't live with them.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? -
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nope~
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Ermm... I'm waiting 'til I'm legal.
    9. ...and what was it?
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? If I was lesbian, I'd fit into nearly all the stereotypes. I listen to Riot Grrrl, I'm quiet, I'm kinky... and pretty much everything else.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? I'm surrounded by 'em.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? The INTP personality.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I'm left. Very left.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? My 'rents wouldn't let me.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Kathleen Hanna.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? -
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? -
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? -
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Nope. ._.

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

2. Are you L G B or T? I'm a G
    3. How old are you? 19
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? 14
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? 15 to myself, 18 to my friends and 19 to my parents.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? pretty offended they were the last ones to know! ahaha, got to love my parents.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? thankfully no!
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? 12 :o:
    9. ...and what was it? Woah you get no privacy here huh. It was 2nd base :p:
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? yeah
    11. ...and what was it like? enjoyable actually, but I'd choose guys over a girl.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? nope
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? nope
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I don't mind *****ing with my girl mates and I enjoy dance music. That's it, my gay mates often call me a 'crap gay' :rolleyes:
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? nope.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Honesty, humour, intelligence and some confidence is a start.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I support the Labour party and gay rights would contribute to my decision. Hence why I partly stay away from the Conservatives.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Nope and wouldn't mind I suppose. As long as I don't have to wear any pink!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.