Turn on thread page Beta

LGBT - Members questionnaire watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Hey, come hang out in the chat thread! Be warned, you may get zapped by jealousy-rays for having a boyfriend. :hmmm:
    Lol I'm really new at this. Where's this chat thingy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Fez)
    Lol I'm really new at this. Where's this chat thingy?
    Here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    [IMG]Here[/IMG]
    Here?

EDIT = gotcha the link didn't work before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Fez)
    Here?
    Sorry, pressed the wrong button, it's fixed above now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SB)

Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? Male
    2. Are you L G B or T? Gay
    3. How old are you? 16
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? 12ish? Guesstimate.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? 15.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? Fine.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nope.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Never
    9. ...and what was it?
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Not proper sex.
    11. ...and what was it like? Awkward.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? No.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? No.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I'm obsessed with fashion. Good at doing girls hair and make up. Like going for coffee. Really obsessed with Zac Efron. Love macho men who are a bit muscley and have some hair on their chest ect. However, I'm not obviously gay at first glance but it doesn't take long to realise. I'm not girly I guess but I am definitely the more feminine one in the relationship.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Yes and told them to eff off and now ignore them.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Manliness. Caring. Sweet. Romantic. Wants to spend time with me. Not sex obsessed but is good and can be a bit rough and kinky. Muscle. Bit of hair on chest. Sporty. Kind. Relaxed. Spontaneous. Up for trying new things.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I'm part of a Youth Parliament as MYP for Newcastle but as a charity we can't have a party political view so I try to stay away from it. However, I would lean towards Labour but I kinda hate them all :/
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Haven't been on one. Would if I had someone to go with.

And now us being nosey...

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? My baby Zac Efron.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None. God I am TAME.
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? None.
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? None.
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Newcastle has loads of gay bars and if not gay bars it has loads of nightclubs!
    That was fun actually!

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored, so I'll fill in my boring and almost non-existent details.. :nothing:

1. Are you male or female?

Male

2. Are you L G B or T?

Bi

3. How old are you?

4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T?

15, I think. :erm:

5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out?

I haven't and no idea. :ninja:

6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react?

They're quite conservative and religious folk .... you get the gist... :sigh:

7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long?

No.

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?

Never had it.

9. ...and what was it?

Doesn't apply/

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...?

No.

11. ...and what was it like?

Doesn't apply/

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?

Doesn't apply.

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?

Doesn't apply.

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?

I have no interest in (or suck at) sports...?? :ashamed: Other than that I am pretty straight... :unsure:

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it?

Doesn't apply.

16. What do you look for in a partner?

Intelligent, funny and just normal, I guess. :yep:

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?

I'm a Conservative. :pierre:

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?

No, I don't agree with them.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?

Joe Jonas :facepalm2: Though I still have a massive crush on Keira Knightley :suith:

2. How many sex toys do you own and what?

I don't. :lolwut:

3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)?

Doesn't apply/

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?

Doesn't apply

5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area?

Doesn't apply

Well that was fun. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? Female
    2. Are you L G B or T? Bisexual
    3. How old are you? 18
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? When I was about 14
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I don't plan to come out really...
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They don't know
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nope
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Haven't had one
    9. ...and what was it like? N/A
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? The 'furthest' I've gone is kissing
    11. ...and what was it like? Pretty good
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? N/A
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Not really (again, the furthest I've gone is kissing so I don't think that counts...)
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Hmm, I'll come back to this later...
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Nope, no-one knows that I'm bi
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Someone's who's funny, kind and loving. Good looks would be great too
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Umm...
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I haven't been but maybe in the future

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? I can't remember, but I've had big crushes on Tina Fey and Catherine Zeta Jones :coma:
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None, sadly as I live with my parents at the moment and I hate for them to find them
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? None
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Never had sex but my last kiss was around Christmas time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonese)
    Come hang out in the chat thread, we seem to have a dearth of ladies at the moment. :p:

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female?
    I'm male.
    2. Are you L G B or T?
    I'm G.
    3. How old are you?
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T?
    I suppose when I was about 12/13?
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out?
    I don't make a big thing of it. I think my parents would be okay with whoever I brought home (as long as they were nice & not a criminal).
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react?
    I think they know, but they don't mention it.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long?
    Unfortunately no...
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?
    None yet.
    9. ...and what was it?
    See above.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...?
    Nope.
    11. ...and what was it like?
    See above.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?
    See Q8
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?
    See Q10
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?
    I'm a bit camp & like fashion & flowers.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it?
    Just ignored them really. They weren't targeting me specifically because I don't really tell people I'm gay.
    16. What do you look for in a partner?
    I tend to like people that are sweet & kind of nerdy & a bit useless... haha
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?
    I tend to agree with a lot of Lib-Dem & Tory policies & I like the Lib Dem stance on gay marriage. I do appreciate what the Labour party did in terms of LGBT rights though.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?
    I went to see one with my mum when I was little! It was fun.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?
    Oh gosh, I can't remember now... It might have been James May.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what?
    Erm, I don't own any...
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)?
    None.
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?
    Never!
    Err, not really. What's a 'gay night out'...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by najinaji)
    What's a 'gay night out'...?
    This?

You can join the chat thread too, we need more people without happy stories of boyfriends. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? Female!
    2. Are you L G B or T? Lesbian
    3. How old are you? 15 - does that make me a baby gay?
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Late last summer I accepted that I was bi, but then later realised that I had no interest in the opposite sex whatsoever
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I've come out to my friends and my sister. My friends last year and my sister at the start of this year.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They don't.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? LDR for nearly four months now
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? N/A
    9. ...and what was it? as above
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes. Well, sort of.
    11. ...and what was it like? I felt like I wasn't normal when I wasn't attracted to boys, so I dated one of my male friends. We weren't together for long but he forced me into doing things I didn't want to do.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Nope
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Read above
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I don't, to be honest. Although I'm very supportive of gay rights and I talk about girls a lot, I don't think I fit well with the stereotypes
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? A few. I just use words that are not in their vocabulary until they have nothing left to say.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? The typical really. Intelligence, a sense of humour, easy to get along with etc
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I don't have many views, to be honest.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I would love to. I usually find out there's one on the day after.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Ooo, tough one. I've always appreciated female beauty but I have to say my crippling crush on Lea Michele was a dead give away
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? None
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Noneee
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Nope.

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

2. Are you L G B or T? Lesbian

3. How old are you? 20

4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? I guess when I was around 16

5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I didn't really plan it. It just kind of happened....stupid facebook.

6. If your parents know, how did they react? Dad took it really well. Told me he's known for ages....Mother...not so good. 8 months on...still not so good.

7. Are you 'attached'? If so for how long? Yus 4 months.

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Ummm, I was 16 I guess.

9. ...and what was it? Drunken fumble. Romantic eh?

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Only kisses...gross ones.

11. ...and what was it like? ...gross

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? ...Bad aftermath...

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? N/A

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I don't really. I'm pretty fem.

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Never really had anything bad. Just dirty looks from people in public when I'm with my girlfriend.

16. What do you look for in a partner? Being able to talk crap for ages.

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I'm far too lazy to deal with politics I'm afraid.

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? I would LOVE to. But I have no money to go.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Lucy Lu *drool*

2. How many sex toys do you own and what? Hush now, that's not for you to know.

3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? Just the one.

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Again, not for you to know. Nosey.

5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? *Sigh*, there is nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black_mage)
    wheres the chat?
    Voila http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1660033

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black_mage)
    wheres the chat?
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...8#post32946868

EDIT: Damn it, ninja'd

ReputationRep:
    2. Are you L G B or T? Bisexual
    3. How old are you? 22
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? When I was 11
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I was 17
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? Was not a big deal at all
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? I am and it has been a year
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Me and my friends used to experiment when we were younger
    9. ...and what was it? Hmmm
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes, many as I am bisexual
    11. ...and what was it like? Some great some terrable
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?Nope, they have all been good
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?Yes
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?None that I can think of, I have quite a few piercings but I don't think that counts
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? No, never really had any issues
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Friendly, relaxed and easy to talk to
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I am a lefty, and I would not support an anti gay party 1
    8. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Yes I love them, they are fabulously over the top

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Geri Halliwell
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? 1 or 2
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? Rather not say
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Dot cotton night at the junction was pretty good, think its been replaced by something else though

ReputationRep:
    Ooer, a cheeky little questionnaire.

Basic Info...

2. Are you L G B or T? Gay
    3. How old are you? 17
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? When I was around 14
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? About 2 years ago.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They didn't seem to mind and they don't mention it often.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Kind of. It's complicated.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Around 2 years ago
    9. ...and what was it? I gave my BF at the time a blowjob.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Nope
    11. ...and what was it like? Well... :P
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Not yet
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Nope
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I think they're kinda fun in some ways, but others can be annoying.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? There were the typical secondary school homophobes, but I just ignored them and didn't let them get to me.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Cute, caring guys, usually older than me, but not massively older. They have to be nice and fairly fit.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?I don't vote, i'm too young and I consider myself to be fairly neutral.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I plan on going to this year's Manchester pride. Should be fun.

Nosey 'uns...

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? I dunno, i don't follow celebs too much.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? 8, all anal toys. I have a bit of a... thing... for them.
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 1
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Far too long ago.
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? I'm too young for nights out to bars and stuff yet. Canal street's meant to be where it's at, though.

ReputationRep:
    2. Are you L G B or T? G
    3. How old are you? 16
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? 23 December 2009
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]I've come out to everyone at school, but my parents? Too **** scared.[/COLOR]
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react?N/A
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long?N/A
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?When I was quite young.
    9. ...and what was it?Just two teens messing around.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...?Yes
    11. ...and what was it like? Pleasurable, but nothing special. I basically just re-affirmed my gayness.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? No.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Yes... not really something I want to talk about...
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Camp, *****y and loves fashion!
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? I've had a lot of being called 'f****t'. I used to hide and cry, but now it just brushes over me.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Clever, good sense of humour, caring, and a bit more butch than myself. Good looks are low down, but they are appreciated.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? It's difficult: I have quite conservative economic views, but the rest of me is liberal... very confusing to get all in one package.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I really want to go this year... still working up the courage to tell my folks.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? [COLOR="Magenta)"]Can't really remember. At the moment it's Eric Balfour.[/COLOR]
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? N/A
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 1 guy, 1 girl.
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? [COLOR="Magenta)"]Not for ages.[/COLOR]
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Jo'burg really isn't the place... Parkhurst mainly.

ReputationRep:
    2. Are you L G B or T? B, I think.
    3. How old are you? 19
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? When I was 17. Looking back it's always been there, I just never realised. I've only just -nearly- accepted it.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? A Couple of days ago to my best friend. I'll come out to everybody else when I find I need to. -Have a female partner I guess.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They don't know. I don't really care how they react, it's who I am.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? N/A
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? N/A
    9. ...and what was it? N/A
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes, when I was 15.
    11. ...and what was it like? Erm... An experience? Wasn't bad
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Nope.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Not a bad sexual experience, but I fell in love with a straight girl, ouch.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I don't. At all. Infact my best friend didn't believe me at first; stating I was 'too normal' whatever that means...
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? One of my closest friends is gay and I'm usually sticking up for them. Haven't been troubled personally, well 'cause no one knows...
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Honesty.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Don't care.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Haven't been, always wanted to, to support my friend so yeah, why not.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Uh. Keira Knightly obviously.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? I don't.
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 1, guy.
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Depends what 'some' is...
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Nope, no idea.

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female?Male
    2. Are you L G B or T? G
    3. How old are you?18
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Year 9ish so that's what, 13/14?
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out?Initially came out to my closest friends after they asked if I'm really gay or taking the piss when I was looking at gay mags in WH Smith
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react?Dad saw me hugging my boyfriend. Months of arguments, and now it's never mentioned but still awkward
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long?6 months tomorrow
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?January this year.
    9. ...and what was it?First kiss with the guy I'm with now
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? No
    11. ...and what was it like? n/a
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Nope
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?n/a
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?Apparently when I'm drunk I get camp and dance to everything, no matter how cheesy. Sober, not much really. I imagine sleeping with the same sex is included in the stereotype so that I guess
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it?Some chavs saw me and my boyfriend holding hands so starting yelling homophobic stuff. I sarcastically congratulated them on their originality, boyfriend replied to 'do you really find his arse that attractive?' by jokily saying "yes darling" and doing a really camp wave while we walked away briskly On another time a guy said queer so I gave him a thumbs up.
    16. What do you look for in a partner?I don't think I'm that picky, but if I had to choose one characteristic it would be intelligence. Stupid people make me angry
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? They're as bad as each other really. Currently I support nobody. Conservatives and Lib Dems are stuffing everything up, and Labour have no direction. Any of the smaller parties just couldn't cope. Gay rights don't really influence my vote that much. If one party was offering total equality in every way it wouldn't entice me to vote if I hated all their other policies.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Not been to one. I support the equality message behind it but the way it's done with all the campness and flamboyance puts me off and if anything can even make me feel somewhat ashamed. Men in drag and sailor outfits just reinforces the stereotypes we need to get rid of for true equality

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?I don't remember, but I remember finding Andrew Hayden-Smith quite hot when watching CBBC. I think that was the very very first inkling of gayness before I knew what it was
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what?Only lube, and that's not really a toy
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 1
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?Couple of weeks ago. Been on holiday. Will be seeing my boyfriend soon though
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area?Well Manchester's not far. There I guess?

ReputationRep:
    This is the brand spanking new edition of my members survey response which I once filled out 3 years ago (the old one can be found here)

So here goes...

Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? Male - though I know the LGBT Officer at my uni would complain about the lack of gender alternative choices here. However I'm still just male.

2. Are you L G B or T? Gay Though I've considered asking a girl out before, I don't think it would work long term.

3. How old are you? 21

4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? About 12/13 I reckon, though I didn't know the term 'gay' from before that so maybe I considered myself as such before but had no label for it.

5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? My coming out was something of a farce really, less of an explosion and more of a tip toe. I started coming out October 2006 to people I knew from online. Then I hinted at my friends that "even though it wasn't what I was looking for, I'd consider dating a guy if one asked", this progressed to "I'm definitely bi-curious" then I confessed to being bisexual and left it at that for ages, (this was around about March 2007) then without really saying everyone kinda got the message I was just plain gay by July 2007

6. If your parents know, how did they react? I already knew my parents would probably take it fine before I told them but it didn't make me any less nervous - the were absolutely fine but then they don't tend to pry into either my sister's personal life or my own so it's no big deal at all - they're mega liberal.

7. Are you 'attached'? If so for how long? I've recently got into a new relationship, it's a really long story but we've been together about a month now and we've known each other for a bit longer still - tt's going really well and I'm very happy

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Early this year.

9. ...and what was it? My first boyfriend

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes.

11. ...and what was it like? I really couldn't say, but I don't think I'm going back in a hurry.

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Nothing horrendous, just typical amateur-y mess ups which are probably funny in retrospect...

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Not strictly speaking, no.

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I've recently sold out and bought a tank top, I tend to get camper the more you know me but on first impressions people usually just think I'm eccentric rather than gay :rolleyes:

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Usually people these days that are homophobes just haven't had the chance to sit down and actually talk with an LGBT person so I just do that and they realise they have more in common than they think.

16. What do you look for in a partner? It's hard to pin down individual criteria with me that I tend to find attractive. Physically I'm easily pleased and believe that I can come to enjoy a range of different body types etc. on their own individual merits. I've got a bit of a thing for gingers but it's definitely not a deal breaker by any stretch. Personality wise as long as we can talk and get on, maybe have some things in common then it's all good. I'm a true romantic

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I'm a diehard Liberal Democrat even through all the mess they're in.

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I'm thoroughly against the point of pride marches. Gay people demand equality and ask for people not to stereotype them all and then they have this massive party where everyone regresses to the various stereotypes and then the worst bit happens when post-march the giant shagfest happens - bleugh I'll pass thanks; they're not a celebration of who I am at all.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Never really had one - I don't believe in dealing with the unattainable.

2. How many sex toys do you own and what? I've got a fleshlight, does that count? I ended up with some spare money from my student grant and just decided to buy one to see what the fuss was about It's a talking point on one night stands and sometimes you can avert having sex with someone you've suddenly decided you really don't want to by being like "have you tried a fleshlight before? No? Oh really? Well it's funny because I just happen to have one here..."

3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? No comment.

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? No comment.

5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? The only gay venue in Cheltenham is the club called EXS (pronounced 'excess'). I've heard it's actually pretty good there but I've never been personally.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.