Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? Male
    2. Are you L G B or T? Gay
    3. How old are you? 19
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Just under 2 years ago
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I got drunk and told a friend I was sharing a bed with at 3am last November
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They don't
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Unfortunately not
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Not happened yet
    9. ...and what was it?
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes
    11. ...and what was it like? She was a friend and I ended up telling her I was gay quite quickly
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Yes
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I (apparently) can be occasionally camp when I get excited. I also like glee
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Not directly, though I have ignored some generalised comments from people who don't know I'm gay.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Nice, funny, generally someone I get along with, however I would't want someone who is too effeminate
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I would generally vote Lib Dem/Labour. Gay rights aren't a big influence, as i don't think i'd ever vote outside the 3 main parties
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I haven't been on one, though I would consider going to one if I was going with a few others

And now us being nosey...

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? er, can't remember
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)?0 male, 1 female
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? November
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Not a clue

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Faustus Fotherby;32975623]This is the brand spanking new edition of my members survey response which I once filled out 3 years ago (the old one can be found here)

So here goes...

Basic Info...

2. Are you L G B or T? G

3. How old are you? 18

4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? 15/16

5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Come out to a select few people.

6. If your parents know, how did they react? Parents will probably kick me out so it is unlikely I will tell them untill I'm truly indepedent from them.

7. Are you 'attached'? If so for how long? 3 months

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Been putting off

9. ...and what was it?

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? n/a

11. ...and what was it like? n/a

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? n/a

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? n/a

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I don't support stereotypes - I think that everyone is different.

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? I've heard some pretty homophobic things, but was too scared to speak up as I wasn't out.

16. What do you look for in a partner? Someone who makes me laugh and can cheer me up when I'm having a horrible day.

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Well I'm not a big fan of the Conservatives and although I lean towards Labour, I think they all have messed up somehow.

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Its all bit too much for me. Maybe one day.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Can't remember

2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None

3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? n/a

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? n/a

5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Never been to an exclusively gay bar/club before. Having said that, I do live in London so of course there are loads of places.

ReputationRep:
    So here goes...

Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? Male.

2. Are you L G B or T? None of the above. I am male "cross-dresser". Genderneutral/fluid. Attracted to females and males sexually (a very few small group of males, like Patrick Stewart), but only females romantically.

I dislike the term "transgender", given that cross-dressers are not transgender. Factor that into my genderneutrality/fluidity and it makes the term less applicable to me, in my opinon.

3. How old are you? 24.

4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Always.

5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I don't see the need to "come out", as if it were something aberrant. The way I see it, sexuality and gender isn't standardised and thus there's no need to talk about it, given anyone could be anything. As for the clothing, well, that's a bit more obvious but I don't see the need to tell people beforehand unless we are talking about it in some way. People know or they don't, it's a non-issue.

6. If your parents know, how did they react? Mother cried, attempted to guilt-trip me and once threatened to kick me out of the house because of her reputation. My father doesn't really talk about it.

7. Are you 'attached'? If so for how long? Nope.

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? How does this question pertain to Transgender people, really? :p: Um, for me, when I was 19 or so, can't really remember.

9. ...and what was it? My mate pounce snogged me. Worst kiss ever. If we are talking more, I was molested by a guy I had no interest in when I was 21.

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes.

11. ...and what was it like? Sexual? Fun. Why the difference in follow-up questions? :confused:

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Yes.

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Yes.

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I don't support stereotypes - I think that everyone is different.

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? I've been egged, attacked, insulted by people in cars, glared at, sneered at, pushed and someone once tried to steal my handbag. Most of it, I just ignore and get on with my life, for the stealing, I took the bag back and insulted the spides that did it.

16. What do you look for in a partner? Crazy, fun, intelligent, passionate, interesting and can put up with me. Needs their own space, respects mine and is independent.

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I vote Sinn Fein because the only political issue I truly care about enough to vote is a United Ireland.

As for gay rights, I'm more interested in ultimate equality, not just gay rights, but as an anarchist, I don't believe in political parties or structures and thus don't vote. Obviously gay rights are important, but I don't focus on them alone.

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Regularly. One of my friends is the guy who wore the "Jesus was a fag" t-shirt that caused problems in Northern Ireland a few years ago. It was a good laugh, better than the usual parades in Northern Ireland.

I prefer the Gay Pride in Reykjavík, though. It's more all inclusive and causes less issues.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Patrick Stewart.

2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None at the moment. My partners always bought them and we shared.

3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 8, I believe.

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Back in January.

5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Trúnó and Barbara are good in Reykjavík, though the DJs need to sort themselves out and learn how to mix properly.

As for Belfast, there's the Kremlin, if you like the "gay lifestyle" kind of bar. Mynt for the older crowd. Not the biggest fan of "gay lifestyle" bars, usually far too cliquéy, but the music is pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    x
    You should come and join us in the chat thread!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...php?p=32985413

Also, are you from Iceland/live there? :teeth: Such an awesome country :awesome: Best holiday I've ever had was there!

ReputationRep:

2. Are you L G B or T? Gay

3. How old are you? 18

4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? year 8 ish so about 12/13

5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Came out to a couple of friends (especially the friend who I fancied at the time). Then either one of the blabbed or someone overheard, either way I got outed to the whole school haha

6. If your parents know, how did they react? Told my mum and she was 100% fine with it. My dad found me and my bf at the time in bed (not doing anything naughty, just cuddling), he didn't react brilliantly at the time but he's slowly coming round to the idea. I got my mum to ask him about it and he says he's fine with me being gay...but when she asked whether he'd be ok if I had a boyfriend round and sharing a bed he said "I'd rather he didn't". When asked if he minded my sister and her boyfriend sleeping together he said "that's fine" so still a little bit of work to do.

7. Are you 'attached'? If so for how long? I'm perpetually single and unlucky lol

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Met a gay guy through a friend of a friend...would have been when I was about 16 or something

9. ...and what was it? Mutual masturbation behind some bushes at my local park >.<

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Had a 'girlfriend' for a while and played with her breasts...Don't know why I did that, I didn't enjoy it and I don't think she did either lol

11. ...and what was it like? Bad lol

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? All of my sexual experiences have been bad except for a couple.

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? See 11

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Occasional campness, wearing tank tops and having sex with men

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? I've been pretty lucky in regards to homophobia. When I got outed in school I had a couple of weeks of s*** insults but after those weeks I just kinda blended into the background

16. What do you look for in a partner? I don't really know. They've got to be a Doctor Who nerd though

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I'm generally liberal, so I support the lib dams, even though the sold out. And gay rights won't influence my vote until someone actually pledges that they'll look over every instance of sexuality in the law and make it equal for all genders/sexes and sexualities

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? Not been on any marches but have been to a couple of prides

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Can't remember

2. How many sex toys do you own and what? Butt plug (was a secret santa present), vibrator (bought it because I wanted to see if I could practice bottoming), Rocks Off Bad Boy (same as vibe) and a vibratining **** ring (cos one of my housemates introduced me to one and said it was the most fun thing he's had)

3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? Lost count of the number of people I've had sexual experiences with (only one woman though...see 10). Only had penetrative once though.

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Penetrative..6 months ago. General fun times...Saturday I think.

5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Dempseys, Sheffield, Tuesday Cheap and gay

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? Female
    2. Are you L G B or T? B
    3. How old are you? 16
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? 14
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? 15
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? fine
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? no
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? 15
    9. ...and what was it? Boob feeling : P
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? No
    11. ...and what was it like? -
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? no
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? guy tried to get to me to do stuff and i didn't want to lol
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? in no way
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? ignoring
    16. What do you look for in a partner? inspiration
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? -
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I haven't, I would.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Miley Cyrus
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? none
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? none
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? never
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? no, there are none

x

ReputationRep:
    Check out the updated version of this questionnaire here.

ReputationRep:
    1. When did you first realise you were Bi? Quite a while now.
    2. When did you come out (or when do you plan to come out?!) Not for a while.
    3. When was your first gay experience? Couple of years ago.
    4. ...and what was it? (not too explicit pls we don't want to be closed) One night, nothing major, was just curious!
    5. are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nope.
    6. (one from thekillersrock) what lubrication do you use? None
    7. In what ways do you support the stereotypes? Pretty sure I don't
    8. Can you recommend a good night out in your area? Pick anywhere in London
    9. How old are you? 19
    10. are you male or female? Male
    11. are you L G B or T? B
    12. ever had a bad gay experience? Nope
    13. how many sex toys do you own and what? none
    14. ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Nope, no-one knows
    15. if your parents know you're gay how did they react? N/A
    16. how many sexual partners have you had? 3
    17. When was the last time you got some action? Three weeks
    18. What do you look for in a partner? Nothing In particular
    19. First celebrity crush? Miley :/ How embarrassing
    20. Have you ever had a straight sexual experience (if you are purely gay) what was it like and why? N/A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkspiders)
    Where are those questions from? I'm so confused. You should go to the newer questionnaire thread, you'd get the endless honour of being the first person to fill it in.

ReputationRep:
    2. Are you L G B or T? Very very gay
    3. How old are you? 19
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Always known, probably around 9, but then properly acknowledging it at 12/13
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? When I get a proper boyfriend and it becomes a more prominent part of my life.. i.e. I'm putting it off
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? 'It's just a phase' 'Don't let it define you' 'Think about it before you act on it' etc.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nah-uh.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? 13
    9. ...and what was it? urr... *blush*
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Nope.
    11. ...and what was it like? It was, well, non-existant.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Not bad, but just.. blah.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? n/a
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I don't much. Well, I enjoy chick flicks and can be a little camp very occasionally, but that's pretty much it.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Nope, not out/never been on the 'scene'.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? I don't believe in trying to idealise a partner really. Things never really turn out as you expect. Whatever happens happens. Personality is obviously important though, we need to click.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Errm *blatantly highlights my shameful ignorance of all things political* I'm a Labour voter generally. Gay rights don't influence my vote massively yet, as I'm not fully immersed in gay life, so it's something I'm not particularly familiar with yet. It probably will influence my political views more in the future, however.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Not yet, as I'd have to go on my own at the moment. I hope to one day

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Really don't remember.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None - feel as though I've had a fairly sheltered life now :lol:
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? Full on sex? 0.
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? A while..
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Never been on one.

ReputationRep:
    Check out the updated version of this questionnaire here.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.