Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female?
    Male

2. Are you L G B or T?
    Gay

3. How old are you?

4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T?

5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out?
    24th March 2003!

6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react?

Unexpectedly my mum was the one who found it more difficult to accept. My dad was great (I was bricking myself telling him). They're both down with the gays now

7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long?
    Yes, 3 years (more or less).

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?
    When I was 17.

9. ...and what was it?

^o) Everything but penetration.

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...?
    Eww, no.

11. ...and what was it like?
    n/a

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?
    Yes.

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?
    n/a

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?
    I love musical theatre Most of my good friends are girls or gay guys. I don't like boobies.

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it?
    Um I have a bit of a potty mouth. Give em the finger.

16. What do you look for in a partner?
    Intellect, Humour, Charisma, Conversation, Physical attraction.

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?
    I vote Labour (at the moment) because I fear what would happen to the economy if the Lim Dems were unleashed. Tories need to modernize before I consider switching my allegiance.

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?
    I've never been on one, tbh I haven't felt it necessary to. Think it would be fun, any excuse to dress up silly

And now us being nosey...

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?
    Xander from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

2. How many sex toys do you own and what?
    Oh dear :blushing: I own 4.

3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)?
    3 Male

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both
    sexes)?

Tuesday.

5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area?
    The Edge. Not that you have much choice, its the only gay club in Southampton but its a laugh. In Cardiff I would choose Exit over Club X because all the golden oldies tend to hit X.

ReputationRep:
    Male

2. Are you L G B or T?
    Hmmm G but i can be attracted to girls smetimes.

3. How old are you?

Wasnt sure at first but probs properly at 16

I haven't and don't plan too for a loooonngg time - to parents and family that is, othewise pretty open.

N/A

16 or 17 cant remember

9. ...and what was it?
    everything but penetration

Nope

Hmmm yep....are we meant to write about it?

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?

What stereotypes? :confused:

Hmm well pple at school are only just finding about, will see when i get back.

Someone caring, fun, luvs all the same things i do and HORNY hehe

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?
    yuk, politics

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?
    Nope. But might be next month.

I don't have celeb crushes, just randoms i see all over the place

None :lol:

No girls
    3 guys

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?
    3 weeks ago.

OOO theres loads in birmingham. DV8 is wkd, free drinks!!! woooo!!

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

Female
    2. Are you L G B or T?
    Bi
    3. How old are you?
    Always.
    I haven't come out to my mother yet (because she thinks that bi is just another word for slut) but pretty much anyone else that asks gets the truth.
    n/a
    Yes, a few weeks.
    8. when was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?
    Lots of mild flirtage and such since I first started to think about sex but first time was a few weeks ago
    9. ...and what was it?
    What was it or how was it? What it was was sex.
    Many
    Mostly bad, except for one exceptional relationship
    Just when i don't know what I'm doing
    Many
    I'm not really into long term..
    Had a couple of girls at my sixth form (girls school) gossip about me and generally be *****y but no physical threats or anything..
    Dry humour, kindness with a hint of biatch, good taste, sensuality.. someone who's willing to read vogue with me. cuddles, honesty, just that connection.
    too much to summarise..
    I live in Clapham, London, where gay pride used to be held before it was moved to Hyde Park, so yeah. It's a pretty gay area..

Cordelia from Buffy
    A platinum rabbit and a midnight massager
    1 woman, many men
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?
    with a woman, two weeks ago. with a man, a couple of weeks before that.
    5. Can you reccomend a good ol' gay night out in your area?
    Come to Clapham. Much fun to be had.

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? male
    2. Are you L G B or T? G
    3. How old are you? 18
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? 13 years old
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? no idea parents r homophobes (ive only come out to m8 at skool)
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? they would kill me
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? no
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? 14
    9. ...and what was it? just a bit of touching up
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? god no
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? no
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? no
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? i dont really support stereotypes
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? parents and whole family r phobes so hav to hide the fact that im a mo all the tym
    16. What do you look for in a partner? intelligent, funny kind, caring, hot (hehe) and those good things baby
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? im probably a bit towards the conservative end of things and as long as gays rnt oppressed then its alrite with me!
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? nevr been, probs will one day if i ever come out properly

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? there are so many ive forgotten my first. i like chad michael murray, that guy with the blond hair from the OC...i could go on and on...
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? lol none
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? none
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? none
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? unfortunately not my area is crap for nightlife-near london tho' so.....

ReputationRep:

Sex: Male, unfortunately... Gender: Androgynous (to some extent) Female

2. Are you L G B or T?

Bisexual and transgendered

3. How old are you?

15 (Bisexual) About 6 (Transgender)

I have at 18, but not to my parents..

They don't know I'm bi

Nope

I haven't had one.

9. ...and what was it?

N/A

No

N/A

Never had a sexual experience, so no.

See Q12

I repress my bisexuality (or any form of sexuality most of the time - most people must think I am asexual when I am the total opposite). However I am typically transgendered since I am more feminine, hate my sexual organs, feel as if I think in a more female way, and fantasise that I am a girl.

Nobody seems to notice, so no.

Compassion, being a good listener, intelligence, wit, humour, loyalty, being caring and trusting, unconventionality, being a romantic, interest in philosophy/poetry, beauty of life.

I am a Labour supporter, although I have never been particuarly influenced by gay rights policies.

About 30 years ago, a gay pride march may have been appropriate to change attitudes, but now, such a parade just highlights and separates gays, where they should simply be accepted as a normal part of society. In any case, bisexuality is not being gay...so I wouldn't anyway.

I don't find older men attractive most of the time, although I remember seeing one french actor (the name escapes me) who was very attractive..

None

Zero

Never.

No...sorry

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

Male
    2. Are you L G B or T?
    Gay
    3. How old are you?
    When I was roughly 11 but I maintain that I always knew (never had a thing for girls; always found my best friend to be attractive).
    Can't recall precisely when it was. A year or so ago I think.
    Perfectly happy. They're very laid back, open minded people. :love:
    No.
    Still waiting. I assume kissing doesn't count as sexual? :p:
    9. ...and what was it?
    ---
    Goodness no.
    ---
    Obviously not.
    Obviously not.
    Interesting question. Well, I'm very huggy and affectionate and that's not something most other guys do around here, certainly not the majority of the straight ones.
    Combat them with reasoning and intelligence. It doesn't always get results but considering how many moronic imbeciles exist around these parts they're usually stunned into silence or retreat when they face someone armed with facts and an ability to be articulate when the need arises. Gogo logic!
    I look for honesty, trust and love. He has to be respectful and open minded, someone who wouldn't try to restrict my life - I'm not into 'open relationships', I mean I don't like partners who try to divert you from your dreams and goals. Obviously he has to like hugs. :p: That's just one thing I can't be denied!
    In general I find politicians to be voracious parasites and their parties equally stagnant. As much good as they may think they do I see nothing but hinderence and bickering. I don't support a particular party as aligning myself to a single set way of thinking seems rediculous and rather obscure considering that one learns throughout life and thus one's views ultimately mature and alter as time goes by. As for gay rights, I'm not totally aware of all the parties' views so until I inform myself I'll refrain from commenting except to say that it'd take more than mere gay rights to get my vote. My sexuality is one aspect of 'who' I am.
    No. I'm sure they're as much fun as people make them out to be, and they look interesting, but I find it odd that we still need to do these things in this day and age.

Matt le Blanc.
    None. o_O
    As above, none.
    ---
    One that excludes violence? Sadly, no but I'm always up for a night out (I'm a quick runner :p:).

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? Female
    2. Are you L G B or T? B
    3. How old are you? 20
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Accepted that I was B when I was 18.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? When I'm far, far away from home.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They don't know, but my dad would definitely not take it well
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? No
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Can't remember
    9. ...and what was it? Kissing...I'm a little angel, honest :angel:
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Nope
    11. ...and what was it like? N/A
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Nope
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Nope
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Stereotypes? I'm not even sure what the stereotype of a BT would be :s:
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? My dad is the biggest 'phobe I'll ever know. His low opinions of homosexuality will never change, so I just ignore him when he rants on about "****ing poofters".
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Friendly personality above all else. Looks-wise, I'm not too picky.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Politics confuse me
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Never been on one, and to be honest I'm not sure I ever would. I just don't see the point in it - it just makes homosexuals look like attention-seeking whores.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Not a clue...probably not my first, but I did have a crush on Melissa Joan Hart
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? One sexeh little vibrator
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? For actual sex? None One or two girls for kissing, cuddling and so on, but never gone further than that.
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? N/A (sadly)
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Uh...nope

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? female.
    2. Are you L G B or T? L
    3. How old are you? 17
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? I came out to someone for the first time when I was 14, so I guess sometime before that. I don't remember these things well
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? To close friends at 14, then gradually to less-close friends. I was outed to my school last year. It took me 'till I was 16 to come out to my dad & sister. I guess I consider myself "out" now, but there are still people who don't know, like extended family & the parents of friends.
    Me: "Uh...I'm gay."
    My dad: "Well yeah, I did kind of know that."
    Me: O.o "okay then. I'm going to bed"
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Yes. Over two years now.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? It depends what you mean by sexual, I guess I'm going to say 11/12 or something, just kissing and stuff.
    9. ...and what was it? Me + my then best friend, kissing for some kind of dare.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? I kiss boys in spin the bottle, does that count?
    11. ...and what was it like? It was like a kiss. Some of them kiss well, some of them dont. Plus, I'm usually drunk, so what do I know?
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? I wouldn't say exactly BAD. The first time is awkward, of course. And there's been embarrassing times, like me thinking water (not being IN water, just water) might be kinky. It isn't. It's a very silly idea.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? uh...one of my friends drools into your mouth in spin the bottle.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Vegetarian. And Army surplus coats.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Just name calling and stuff. Nothing really bad. And I'm not witty so generally I ignore it.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? My one and only girlfriend was the one who looked for me, so I don't know I find dark hair & dark eyes attractive, and I like someone who'll look after me a bit.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I can't vote, obviously, but I'd choose Labour over Tory for many reasons. If any other party had a chance, I'd think about it more.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? No, but I intend to at some point.

Not sure. Alyson Hannigan was my first OBSESSION.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? do handcuffs count? If so, just them.
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? Just the one :angel: (uh, female)
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Well, I'm in a relationship, so theoretically I can get some whenever I want
    I said "theoretically". In practise, we have other stuff going on. So not for, like, a week and a half now. (female. male = never)
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? I'm in Newcastle (Upon Tyne). I hear Powerhouse is good, but I get ID'ed.

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? F
    2. Are you L G B or T? I can't quite make up my mind. I can look at a bloke and think "he's fit" but I can also look at a woman and go "she's sexy as hell" I think I'm more of an L than a B though lol. And just to confuse it further, I'd call myself gay, rather than a lesbian. Odd I know.
    3. How old are you? 20
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Well I found myself fantasizing about my year 8 teacher, so that makes me... 12?
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Not 'out' to anyone per say... I think I radiate essences of gayness though and I don't try and stop them. I don't think anyone would be particularly shocked to their core if I told them though. I have a feeling my mum may suspect I'm gay. If I was asked outright, I'd give the answer that I'm just out to find happiness with someone
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? NA
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nope I want a girlfriend. Actually. That's a point, I picture myself with a girlfriend, rather than a boyfriend. I think I am more gay than bi (going back to Q1).
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? About 4 years ago
    9. ...and what was it? Just kissing and touching
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Just kissing
    11. ...and what was it like? I've yet to have a kiss that I've really enjoyed
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Nope
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Too much tongue when kissing, back off with the tongue already are you TRYING to gag me?!
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I'm an utter tomboy - I love my sports, I very rarely wear skirts and I very rarely wear makeup (simply 'cause I don't know what to do with half of it!)
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Nope
    16. What do you look for in a partner? I would like someone as tall as, or just a little bit taller, than me. Makes me laugh. Lets me be me.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I'll be honest and say that gay rights hasn't really influenced my voting pattern thus far. I do however think that Clause 28's f*****g ridiculous.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? No I've not, but I would, I think it'd be interesting!

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Simone Lahbib, she played Helen Stewart in Bad Girls.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? one, a vibrator (alas, not a rampant rabbit though)
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? None and none
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Haha, well I had some fun with aforementioned sex toy this morning actually! (on a Sunday as well, oh the shock! )
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? I live in London - there are loads!

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

female
    2. Are you L G B or T?
    B - bisexual leaning towards women
    3. How old are you?
    about 3/4 years ago
    came out at work the christmas before last been out at school/to friends for about 3 years
    my dad knows and reacted really well teling me that as long as i was happy he was
    yes since end of december 05 so 4 and a half months
    about september 2003
    9. ...and what was it?
    snogging my gf
    yes many due to being bi
    some have been good some bad
    nope
    yes
    the only one i support is the view that we are more tolerant
    yes, i tend to be quite arsey and point out that if they have a problem they have either been brainwashed are ignorant or have insecurities there
    personality, humour, a genuine interest in me my ideas and what i say
    they are all liars and blair has cost me soo much money (tuition fees) that i will never ever vote labour
    i will, its just that my boss is gay so i often have to run my shop while he is at the marchs

angelina jolie
    i dont
    depends what you class a sexual partner to be, but doing everything wise, two men
    sunday night (ie 2 days ago) with my bf
    not in my area but i live close to london so all the ones down there

asic Info...

2. Are you L G B or T? Bisexual

3. How old are you? 18

4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Early last year

5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? If people ask then I won't lie, as it stands I don't just randomly tell people

6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They don't, They wouldn't mind though

7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Yes, about 5 years (with a gap in the middle....we were kids first time around)

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? a few years ago

9. ...and what was it? A bit of experimentation with my best friend at the time

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes My fiancé

11. ...and what was it like? Amazing

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Yeah

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Nope

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I don't really, Well nobody has said so anyway lol!

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Never, people have been very sweet. I have a great network of friends

16. What do you look for in a partner? Excellent sense of humour, Beautiful eyes and a kind heart

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I don't really support a party, I've seen what's out their and I don't like it. Every party has major flaws. I like the idea of communism if it worked properly - equality! Gay people are human too so they should have the exact same rights as every person!

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I haven't but I would

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Angelina Jolie!

2. How many sex toys do you own and what? A vibrator

2 men & 2 women
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Woman - Last Year (fiance knew, was nothing heavy)
    Man - ..Today

5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Fuel is excellent, Some stunning Women and sume uber sexy gay men!

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? female
    2. Are you L G B or T? Lesbian
    3. How old are you? 17
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? when i was like 12/13
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Im already out
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? my dad doesnt know my mum was ok though, i think.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nope ={
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? when i wass ermm 14
    9. ...and what was it? omgg as if im going to write in on here..
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Erkk no
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Not sure really, im quite feminime really.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? nope not had a problem really
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Kind, caring, honestly, sence of humor, great personality.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Ooo it doesnt really bother me much, i let em all just get on with whatever they're doing
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I havent been yet nope, i am this summer though! I missed last years because i was ill.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Angelina Jolie =D
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? No...
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? just 2, im 17!
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? lol a while ago..
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? The village in manchester, proper good night out =D

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

2. Are you L G B or T? Lesbian
    3. How old are you? 18
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? first fancied a girl when i was 14, didn't reliase i was gay until 16
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) i told my friends when i was 15 (knowing they'd tell others) so most people know, just not my family.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? -
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? no
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? 16
    9. ...and what was it? first experience was just kissing (with a girl i didn't especially like) but it made me realise i was definitely gay
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? unfortuantely
    11. ...and what was it like? nice at the time but looking back i cringe
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? just a lack of coordination on both parts due to drunkeness
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? same as above
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? i'm quite laddish but i wouldn't say i'm butch. i hate cats.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? no most of the people i hang around with play rugby and are in the army (not that all rugby players and squaddies are dykes) but it means they are more comfortable aournd lesbians than most and we have a right laugh
    16. What do you look for in a partner? humour and 'up-for-a-laughness' comes first then intelligence (not necessarily a oxford grad, but they've got to be a few intellect levels above jade goody) and openess
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? i don't really have an opinion i'll leave them to it
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? no i don't think i will, beacuse although i am proud it's just not my scene really

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Cameron Diaz (i'd love to say it was in Charlie's Angels or even There's Something About Mary but unfortunately it was in My Best Friend's Wedding )
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None
    Male; too many Female; three
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? august ...i'm going through a dry season
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? never been on one - all my friends are straight and i'm happy going to any club/bar (i don't even know where my nearest gay bar is? probably bath? is that bad?)

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? Sex: Female, Gender: Male
    2. Are you L G B or T? T, identified as L to most though.
    3. How old are you? 17
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? T: Realise for sure, about 8 months ago, but it can be traced back about 13 years. L (attracted to women): 15
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? As L, New year 05. As T, end of 05
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They weren't surprised either times... its been quite strange though
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? I am, nearly 18 months.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Age 16.
    9. ...and what was it? Just kissing to start with... :rolleyes:
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? I'd rather not go there... trying to disinfect the experience from the memory bank.
    11. ...and what was it like? At the time, awkward. In hindsight, wrong.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Noooooo.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Yes. That one was yucky.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I don't.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Ignore them.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? *describes girlfriend*
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? N/A
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Nop time at the moment.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Alyson Hannigan.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None yet.
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? Same: 1, Opposite: None.
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Same: Last night.
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Not yet.

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

2. Are you L G B or T? B/L...leaning towards women..
    3. How old are you? 18
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Quite early on I noticed, but did nothing about it until couple of years ago...
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Have come out to most of my friends...
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? they'd probably freak and disown me...from a rather strict family...
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? 7 months :rolleyes:
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? 16
    9. ...and what was it? Just kissing to start...
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? yea...
    11. ...and what was it like? it was okay i guess...
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? not that i remember!
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? hmm...can i just say i kinda prefer it with the same sex...
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?im more boyish but not exactly butch...
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? indirectly yeah..but i don't give.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? sense of humour, caring side...everything that's in my gf really~~
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? political parties should be united in their decisions, and by the looks of the 3 major parties right now. it's going nowhere.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? no...i wasn't in the country when the march was on..in either countries dammit! (HK/UK)

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? mmm...Eva Longoria ^^
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? none...
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? erm...3?
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? about 2/3 weeks ago (gf is away... )
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? G.A.Y. ^^

ReputationRep:
    2. Are you L G B or T? B/L...i always refer to myself as gay, but i know that there is always the chance that i might fall for a guy. Even if it's a distant one.
    3. How old are you? 18
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? When i was about...12, but now i think back and can remember loads of little things that would suggest even younger.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Well all my friends know and anyone that asks will get an honest answer. But parents..thats a no no
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? WELL, my mum pretty much knows, i mean if she doesn't i would seriously question her intelligence, but she is/would be okay with it. As for my dad, i haven't the foggiest
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nope
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? When i was like, 15, though it wasn't much
    9. ...and what was it? just kissing
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes yes, when young and trapped by societies expectations
    11. ...and what was it like? Um..it was okay
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Ugh, i have bad as in i regret it lol but at the time...Anyway, wasn't more than kissing, so lets waver that one off.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Umm..yes, but as above, except even at the time i was disgusted lol
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Umm, none, although sometimes people are scared of me lol but i have NO idea why.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Yeah, once, but it was a comment and i was very shy so i just didn't say anything. Nothing was said again.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Cute...and i like passionate girls, and they HAVE to be hilarious, that is an absolute must. I could go on forever here so i'm ending now.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Well, as a child i liked labour...just because Tony Blair had a family lol now...i duno, i still like labour i guess, but i don't think gay right comes into it! Just because i never hear what the parties have to say on the matter!
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? No, i wouldn't. I'd watch one, and i've been to a festival, but no...risk of people that don't know seeing i guess, and just...i'm not the confident.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? That would be Sarah Michelle Gellar
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? Sexual...well none
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? ^^
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? HA, thats funny. Streetlife is okay............................ ...

ReputationRep:
    1. When did you first realise you were Gay? Oh, very early on in life.
    2. When did you come out (or when do you plan to come out?!) 2 and a half years ago.
    3. When was your first gay experience ? The week after my 16th birthday.
    4. ...and what was it? My boyfriend at the time took me camping (no pun intended) and things (a lot of things) just happened.
    5. are you 'attatched'? Nope, young free and single. (It's hard finding gay guys that aren't just interested in sex.)
    6. (one from thekillersrock) what lubrication do you use? liquid silk
    7. in what ways do you support the stereotypes? I dress pretty well, look after myself, like 'gay music' (although I'm more of an indie fan) and the whole having sex with men helps.
    8. can you recommend a good night out in your area? Oh god yes.
    9. How old are you? 18
    10. are you male or female? Male
    11. are you L G B or T? Gay
    12. ever had a bad gay experience? Umm.. no.
    13. how many sex toys do you own and what? Got a couple of pairs of handcuffs, but who doesn't?
    14. ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? No, if anything I got more respect by coming out.
    15. if your parents know you're gay how did they react? Really well actually, they were just looking out for my interests.
    16. how many sexual partners have you had? Erm.. Honestly? 15.
    17. When was the last time you got some action? Last week. No comment.
    18. What do you look for in a partner? Maturity, confidence, nice smile, I like a little geekiness in guys too.
    19. First celebrity crush? The dad from Two of a Kind (Christopher Sieber) Yum!
    20. Have you ever had a straight sexual experience (if you are purely gay) what was it like and why? Nope.
    21. what do you think of the tory party (spits), or just the political parties in general with regards to gay rights etc? I vote Labour. Always have put my trust in them to look after us.
    22. have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march, what was it like/ why(not)? Yep, watched last year's, and then took part in this years. Was great fun. (Brighton)

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? I'm female
    2. Are you L G B or T? Mostly G
    3. How old are you? 21
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? When I was about 14
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I came out to my friends spring last year and my family Jan 5th 2006 :P
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They were absoutley fine, couldn't really have asked for a better reaction7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Yes thanks, 8 months
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Last Feb
    9. ...and what was it? Sex with my manager...
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes
    11. ...and what was it like? It was ok
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? I fell asleep during once... :s
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? uh, yeah.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? huh?
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Shrug my shoulders. I'm not fazed by people yelling "DYKE!" out the window as they screech past at 90mph.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? understanding, patience, loyality, friendship, indivduality and self respect. Oh and a squishy belly.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I don't really know..
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I went to Brighton Pride for the first time this year, it was fun. I like the fair the bestest.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? I honestly can't remember.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? that's a shocking question! (I think 4 but I'm not saying what)
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 6 M and 3 F.
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? M: last year, i think, maybe year before. F; yesterday
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? The Edge in Southampton on a Wednesday, Bar 150 with cheesy pop, yay!!

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

Female

2. Are you L G B or T?
    Lesbian

3. How old are you?

I was 8 and fancied the arse off of a girl called rebecca in Primary School!

I was 23, where I come from it isnt an easy thing to do to come out to the world, however for my own sanity I had to in the end and I am only sorry I didnt do it sooner!

My parents always knew before I told them, unfortunately I didnt get the chance to tell mum as she died before I said anything, but my dad was fantastic, he has been a rock.

Nope

8. when was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?
    I was 16 she was my ex teacher

9. ...and what was it?
    It was pretty good for the first time I guess. I had nothing to compare it to!

Yes

Crap to be honest, it did nothing for me which just confirmed what I already knew that I was a big ole dyke!

Once, it was awful, wont go into details but drink was involved and it wasnt very co-ordinated!

See above answer

I have short hair and live in jeans t-**** and boots does that count?

Not really, which surprised me a lot, the rock folk arent renowned for their open mindedness and tolerance to thoses who differ from themselves!!

Sense of humour, honesty, intelligence, compassion, warmth, kindness. And no psychotic tendencies would be a big bonus!

I am not eligable to vote here so I dont support anyone, back home tho most are independent candidates and yes gay issues/rights do influence my vote but not over such things as health and education.

Yes have been, it was fab, Hero 7 parade in New Zealand, loved every second of it!

Truthfully, Sharon Gless, Aka Cagney & Lacey fame!

None, I dont need em !

men = 2
    women = hmmm, now I could be honest or I could give a conservative (very conservative) estimate. Ok its roughly the same number as the total goals scored by Dennis Bergkamp for Arsenal :eek:

errr about 3 weeks ago, all work and no play is not good!

5. Can you reccomend a good ol' gay night out in your area?

I live 2 mins away from Canal Street, Manchester, take your pick!

ReputationRep:
    2. Are you L G B or T? B
    3. How old are you? 25
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? When I was 20, Watching the Lady Marmalade video
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? later that year, all my friends know and my brother, the folks don't know yet
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? not yet applicable
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Yes with my bf, 3 months and counting
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? when I was 23
    9. ...and what was it? my first gf, was a lovely evening, she made it special
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes
    11. ...and what was it like? being bi I enjoy it
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? no
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? yes, he was stomed, and couldn't perform, loser!!
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I try not to
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? I have no problems to be honest, all my friends are cool about it
    16. What do you look for in a partner? honesty, a nice smile, someone genuine who I just click with regardless of gender
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? gay rights influences my vote to an extent, but I'm a lefty liberal, its going to lol
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I've been to Birmingham Pride every year for four years, and absolutely loved it, am annoyed its now being charged for, grrr

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Pink, still is!!
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? that's a shocking question! 5, two vibrators, a vibroring, beads and plug, I lvoe toys!!!
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 1f, 3 m
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Sunday morning wth my bf, when I was 23 with my ex gf
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? The Nightingale in Birmingham, best gay club ever!!!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.