Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hehe! Here's my starter for 10!

1. When did you first realise you were Gay? Oh ages ago, about 9 or 10 years old by my reconing. That's when I had my first crush anyway.
    2. When did you come out (or when do you plan to come out?!) [COLOR="Magenta"]Came ou properly when I was about 16. Just told my best friend who claimed she always knew!
    3. When was your first gay experience. HAHA! Personal question?! I used to mess around with boys when I was a kid, but it was probably close to when I came out!
    4. ...and what was it? (not too explicit pls we don't want to be closed) OMG! More personal! Just teenage fumblings I guess.
    6. (one from thekillersrock) what lubrication do you use? Now that's just too nosey! :p:
    7. in what ways do you support the stereotypes? I'm a little bit camp, but that's just me. Can't stand all these OTT fake mincy stereotypes.
    8. can you recommend a good night out in your area? Well, I'm from Manchester so you can't go wrong with a bit of Canal Street! Via, AXM, Mantos, Essential, Poptastic etc. etc. etc.
    9. How old are you? 22
    10. are you male or female? Male
    11. are you L G B or T? G
    12. ever had a bad gay experience? nope
    13. how many sex toys do you own and what? none
    14. ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Let's just say I give as good as I get
    15. if your parents know you're gay how did they react? Was fine. Not really an issue. We don't really talk about that kind of thing anyway.
    16. how many sexual partners have you had? NOT ANSWERING THAT :confused:
    17. When was the last time you got some action? [COLOR="Magenta"]Too long![/COLORy.
    18. What do you look for in a partner? Personality, independance, romance, and they've got to be jinda cute in their own special way.
    19. First celebrity crush? Meh.Elijiah Wood:rolleyes:
    20. Have you ever had a straight sexual experience (if you are purely gay) what was it like and why? I just sogged girlies when I was a little boy.
    21. what do you think of the tory party (spits), or just the political parties in general with regards to gay rights etc? I'm a LibDem me.
    22. have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march, what was it like/ why(not)? Never been on a March, probably would though if I had something to shout about. Been to quite a few gay pride festivals though!

Speak soon. Mx

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female?
    Female
    2. Are you L G B or T?
    Bisexual
    3. How old are you?
    nearly 16
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T?
    back in third grade i suppose. i had a crush on my best friend [who was female]. i mean, i had a "boyfriend", if you wanna call it that [a boy that liked me and i liked him back, pretty much that made anyone boyfriend and girlfriend back then] but i was more interested in my best friend. i didn't actually realize what it was until 6th grade when i had a crush on yet another of my friends and we started to dress-out for gym. i've just accepted it and loved every moment of it since then.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out?
    i've been out since 6th grade. whether or not anyone believed me then is another story. everyone started to accept it and know it was the truth in grade 7 though. i don't hide it at all, i don't even try. i'm an active member of some LGBT clubs and even vice president of my school's GSA [gay-straight alliance] club. it's definately a part of my life i'm proud of and i have no shame admitting it.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react?
    neither of them cared really. my dad is supportive i guess. we don't let it affect our relationship and pretty much all that is ever said about it is when my dad tells someone he knows that i'm bi or mentions it, or suggests it. he's even tried to set me up with some other girls every now and then. and my mom? she doesn't seem to care at all. she doesn't even discuss it. it's like "okay, you're bi. what do you want for dinner?"
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long?
    yes and i have been for nearly three years [three years on february 21]
    8. when was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?
    um... i think it was summer after grade 7. yes, that's right. i was 13 i think. before that, i had kissed a girl. i think that was grade 4 but i'm not entirely sure.
    9. ...and what was it?
    it was interesting. i definately enjoyed it. it was just a bunch of friends hanging out and then things started to die down and two of us girls [me and the other girl in this experience] were both bi and we were supposed to sleep on the couch so the guys could have the floor [it was a co-ed sleepover] and things just went from there.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...?
    yea, but all with the same partner [my current partner]
    11. ...and what was it like?
    pretty much the same as my experience with the same sex. only it wasn't anywhere near as exciting. it seemed a little more awkward and kind of nerve-racking. maybe it was just because it was with a member of the opposite sex and i wasn't used to being so close with them. i had always just seen the opposite sex as all my guy friends. i've always been more of the tom-boy type but i guess now i found my middle ground.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?
    not anything serious. everyone has awkward moments with a partner every now and then.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?
    same as above. not bad, just sometimes awkward.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?
    i guess being bi, i have kind of adapted a little to both the butch and the femme sterotypes. i found a middle where sometimes i'm feminine [never over the top though] and others im more masculine. i'd say im more of a lean-to-masculine though, but i'm usually just in the middle. its a good blend of the two.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it?
    not really.... i mean, there have been people that are against it, but i don't know any phobes that have a problem with me being bisexual. most of the phobes i know are guys and only freak out if you start to talk about a gay male. i usually surround myself with a variety of people though, ones that accept differences.
    16. What do you look for in a partner?
    the number one someone has to have in order for them to even get my attention : they have to be able to make me laugh. have to. if you can't make me laugh, you aren't worth my time. then, in no particular order : mystery, self-confidence, conversationalist, outgoing [usually, but its circumstantial], and intelletuality. i have to be able to talk to you on my level. i don't want to feel like i'm smarter than you either cause it's always bad when someone is jealous over their partners strengths.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?
    i pretty much stay out of politics. it doesn't really affect the way i feel and even if they were to try and rid me of my rights, i'd fight and continue on like they never even did anything.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?
    i haven't but i would like to. i haven't gone simply because i haven't found the right person to go with. as soon as i find someone, i'm there. it's not that i won't go alone, it's just that i want someone with me for my first pride march and then from there i'll go alone because i know i'll adapt and meet people there that are fun and outgoing like me.

And now us being nosey...
    1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?
    Wow. that's a tough one. i think i would have to say shakira because she was and still is the hottest woman on this planet with the best booty. i love the latina in her. she embraces it well.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what?
    none. i don't know if that's by choice though....
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)?
    one with both sexes.... er.... maybe two girls.
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?
    oops.... i think i may have missed this one *whistles innocently*
    5. Can you reccomend a good ol' gay night out in your area?
    i just moved here about a year and a half ago and i haven't really been out to party here, so no. back in california i can though.

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? gender: female sex:male

2. Are you L G B or T? T

3. How old are you? 17

16 a week before exam leave fail 3 out the four AS i was doing.

i plan to come out to my parent next year when im in uni. 7000 miles away.. I only told one friend and don't plan to tell anybody else untill i out of this place!!!!

6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? N/A

no

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?
    never had one

9. ...and what was it?
    N/A

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? N/A
    No
    11. ...and what was it like? N/A

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? N/A

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? N/A

i can't come out becasue if it spreads I could be jail or deported

someone who is understanding caring and laughs at my jokes

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? not sure

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? might go some day...maybe

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Ewan McGregor

2. How many sex toys do you own and what? none

3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? N/A
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into
    both sexes)? N/A
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? don't know any.

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? female

2. Are you L G B or T? Bi

3. How old are you? 18

i think i've always known inside, but i knew totaly about 4 years ago

most of my friends finally realised this year that i was bi, but some of them have known for a few years, my mum knows but i don't think my dad would be quite so accepting if i told him

6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? my mum was fine about it, tho i'm sure i'll tell my dad one day

no

this year with a good friend of mine

9. ...and what was it?
    feeling and fingering

sort of? not sex but most other things anyway
    11. ...and what was it like? ok

nope

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?
    nope

i just don't worry about what other think, they can accept me for who i am or ot at all, their choice and their loss if they dont

charming, funny, and can make me smile

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?
    if i were tio support a party it would be the libdems and thats only because of their stance on a few issues, but i don't really want to vote, i know too much about politics to know that here in this constituancy my vote makes no difference

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? i don't think i've ever really had one of the same sex, i find the whole "celebrity" unatractive really its not real and its not 'real' people

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into
    both sexes)?
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? in my area none that i know of but i'm sure there are some in the city just can't get there

ReputationRep:
    I've been a member of the society for ages, but never actually posted anything in any of the societies threads... but here goes...

Basic Info...

2. Are you L G B or T? Bi
    3. How old are you? 19
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? I think I kinda always knew, but definately when I was 13..
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I've told some people, others I've not told, but not intentionally, just never been brought up. I've told my closest mates, and if my mates on myspace actually read it it says I'm bi
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? They don't know..
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? I'm single.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? not that long ago actually...
    9. ...and what was it? Fantabulous! Was with one of my best mates from uni who is also bi, though it kinda happened by accident
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yea
    11. ...and what was it like? Fantabulous again, but it's totally different from same sex experiences.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? no
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Yea, though not with the guy I was in a long term relationship with
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I don't think I really do...
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? never had any trouble
    16. What do you look for in a partner? personality, who they are, if they can let me be myself, ability to make me laugh. If we're talking purely physically, I tend to notice peoples eyes, then their bodies
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Me and politics don't mix, I havn't got a clue!
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? To be honest, I never know when and where they're on.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Alyson Hannigan
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? one.. a vibrator
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? full on sex, 1 male, 1 female. As for fumbling around, I would only go for 5-6 others
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Saturday, was only fumbling around though and was with a guy
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? I havn't got a clue whether it be here or in London.. I'm pretty clueless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by partoftheprocess)
    Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]i don't think so cus i think they're really quite unnecessary. what is the point? if we're trying to shake off oppression and discrimination and all the rest of it then shoving it in peoples faces and rubbing their noses in it probably isn't the way to go about it.[/
    I thought i'd just say I totally agree. Anyway my turn:

Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? male
    2. Are you L G B or T? B
    3. How old are you? 17
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? I've only recently (last year or so) accepted it, but looking back the signs were there from primary school.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I'm only out 2 a few close friends.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? Haha they'll never know.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nope, single(
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? I guess if it counts, about year 4 whatever that age was.
    9. ...and what was it? Just a bit of exploration.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yup
    11. ...and what was it like? Alright.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Nope.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Drunken, yes.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? i don't i don't think, which is why few ppl have asked if i'm gay.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Well a couple of my best friends ironically vent their homophobic stances 2 me now and again, unawares..
    16. What do you look for in a partner? hmm i dunno, just depends if u get the feeling
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I can't vote yet but i reckon ill vote conservative just coz thats how ive been brought up (and labour doesnt like grammar schools)
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? never been on one, i would just feel like i had a persecution complex.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Eddie Furlong from T2
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None.
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 2 female.
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? let's say a while.
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? im not old enough for clubbing but i guess...london

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

Last time I looked... MALE

2. Are you L G B or T?

G

3. How old are you?

Ohh!! Ages, I did a whole Bi denial thing for years though

Feb 2006

Dad - Got annoyed went off on one told my mum.

Mum - "I knew you were too nice to be straight"

Yes BF woo erm not sure how long... not long

Last March

9. ...and what was it?

None of your bussiness

Yes

What kind of question is that?

Apparently I'm abit camp lol

Yes and by ignoring them

Wuv

Liberal and of course

Not been yet!

Tooo long ago to remember

None

2 (male)

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?

Last week

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? Male

2. Are you L G B or T? G

3. How old are you? 19

4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Can't really remember. Probably 13-14 or thereabouts.

5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Spring '05

6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? Tears, denial, then vaguely benevolent, over-compensatory acceptance.

7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nope.

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Just before Xmas '04

9. ...and what was it? General gropage.

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Nope.

11. ...and what was it like? N/A

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Not really.

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? See above.

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Oppose strongly. From the standpoint of a soap box. Whilst yelling. Loudly.

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Not really.

16. What do you look for in a partner? Good sense of humour and, apparently, deep-seated emotional problems. :rolleyes:

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Liberal-Green. Gay rights don't really affect me, but I wouldn't vote for someone who was openly anti-gay rights.

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Nope. Too lazy.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Can't remember.

2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None.

3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 2ish (both M)

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? *Rollseyes* So. Very. Long.

5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? It's Brighton. There's too many to choose from. Not really my thing, though.

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? Female

2. Are you L G B or T? B

3. How old are you? 20

4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? About 12ish
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? All my close frinds know, not rady to tell the folks yet

6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? N/A
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Only a couple of weeks

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Like Aug 04ish
    9. ...and what was it? General gropage.

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yeo
    11. ...and what was it like?Great

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Nope

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Nope.

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?I dont especially
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Only good mates know so none, except some beeping from cars when i left a gay club.

16. What do you look for in a partner? Good sense of humour, intelligent, nice eyes and smile with something to say for themselves

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I'm not into politics tbh
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Nope, cba tbh!

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Prob anne from neighbours
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? 1, rampant rabbit

3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 7, 2 females, 5 males
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes 3 months for female, 2 dyas ago for male
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? I'm from Brum so theres lots around

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? A lassie
    2. Are you L G B or T? Bisexual, baby
    3. How old are you?18
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T?When I was about 9 years old . .
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out?I have always been "out". Except to my parents. They have no idea. Not sure why I'm not gunna tell them, they would be fine with it.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react?See above.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long?No long. And with a guy :p:
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?When I was, erm, 9 . . . (hey, I was a horny kid!)
    9. ...and what was it?Just some friendly exploration
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Many, many such "experiences"
    11. ...and what was it like?Some good, some bad
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?Getting caught in the lanundry room on camp was embarassing . . .
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?Euch, too many.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?I am a human being. Does that count?
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it?Ignore them or remind them how small their penis is. Works a treat.
    16. What do you look for in a partner?Patience. Calm. Intelligence. Quirkiness. Gentleness. Fun. The usual stuff.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?General tolerance for people influences the way I vote. However, I think there are much bigger issues than whether LGBTs can marry etc.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?Unlikely. It's a fact of life, nowt to be "proud" of.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?The chick that played Theresa in the Sharpe series . . . man, she was beautiful
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what?Own? Zero. The ex stole them all. Unless you include the leather handcuffs What do I want? Anything Ben would like to get me
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)?For actual sex, 3 men (soon to be 4). For "play", 2 more (1 male, 1 female)
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?About 3 weeks ago.
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Pink Punters but the crowd can be a little... rampant

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE! not that much has changed...

2. Are you L G B or T? a dirty B... according to my lesbian friend Emily haha

3. How old are you? 20

4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? when i was ab out 10 or 11

5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? im out to most of the people who know me for me.. but not many who know my family

6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? they wouldnt be mad or anything, but i feel they'd be disappointed

7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? no

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? i was about 15

9. ...and what was it? the usual groping/kissing/touching but it was bloody good fun

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? yes

11. ...and what was it like? its getting better

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? yes, there was too much alcohol involved

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? oh god yes... my first time was awful

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? i dont, well i dont think so anyway. im female and i like it that way

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? not really... though some comments from some people have surprised me

16. What do you look for in a partner? i dont look for anything particularly... its all about the click

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? im liberal and no

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? i havent, but i would love to... the amount of gay friends ive got, you'd have thought i would have by now!!

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? winona ryder has benn a firm favourite for a loooooooong time

2. How many sex toys do you own and what? who needs sex toys when youve got technique :cool:

3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 5

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? about 8 months ago *sob*

5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? nottingham is good... and leicester has Steetlife... what more could you want? lol

ReputationRep:
    2. Are you L G B or T? B
    3. How old are you? 17
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? When I was 15/16
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? l was scared to do so. my parents are traditional muslims
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? they havent got a clue.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? nope
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? havent had one yet...but kissed girls
    9. ...and what was it?
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? nope
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? no
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? yes
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? i try not to. everyone has the right to be themselves
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? errm i let it get me down and then i just waited for it to blow over
    16. What do you look for in a partner? kind personality, supportive, loving, funny,
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I am a member of the Labour Party (to support John McDonnell for leadership - I'm not Blairie) and although I havent voted I would take it into consideration.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? yeah I have. Went on Europride...great day

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Natalie Portman
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? none...one tried and i refused
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? errm none...
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? only been to GAY, and Ghetto in Soho...they wernt bad.

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female? i'm a girly wirly
    2. Are you L G B or T? bi, i think. my ex gf seemed to think so...weirdly. most likely gay though. hmm.
    3. How old are you? 18
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? officially. 13. but i fancied my female teacher so much when i was 8.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? when i was ready
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? they basically realised and had a big row about it before i was ready to talk about it. they werent too bothered about my sexuality, it was that i lied about a whole bunch of stuff that surrounded it.7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? nope
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? aged 15
    9. ...and what was it? [COLOR="red"]candles, music, big oll' bed and lots of fun.COLOR]
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? nope
    11. ...and what was it like? nope
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? some nights are better than others. i hate drunken sex.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? nope
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? not at all, starting to think i should butch it up in order to get any at all tbh.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? my science class liked to yell "lesbo" but they were just immature wan****s
    16. What do you look for in a partner? the "zing" which usually consists of confidence, being taller and just a little bit cheeky, tongue piercings are always a winner.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? i thought i was a lib dem, but apparently have a conservative streak. i agree with a lot of lib dem stuff though. gay rights do influence my vote a bit, as i wouldnt vote for a party who wanted to ignore my existance, but i want equality not priority. well thats a slogan that should be trademarked
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? i would but probably more for the fun than the politics, i dont feel the need to wave my sexuality in peoples faces and i think we have a lot of rights that we previously never had.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Alex Parks made me gay.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? haha not that i need them, *flexes tongue* but two.
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 2 girls no boys
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? boys never, girls, last august.
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? manchester would be an obvious one.

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? Male.
    2. Are you L G B or T? Half way between the B and G.
    3. How old are you? 22.
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Around 12-13.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I plan to when the time is right, when I have to mainly.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? NA.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Yes, for about three days.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? September 2005.
    9. ...and what was it? Kissing.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes but just kissing.
    11. ...and what was it like? I liked it.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Not really bad, moreso the fact they seem to have no interest in me, expect more than they got and disappear when the night ends. AKA MySpace guys.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? I remember wearing two layers of clothes and having a girl clawing her way through them into my pants one day. Was more weird and funny than bad however.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I don't like stereotypes, don't support them.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Just online, and that's easy to deal with by ignore/flaming.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Sweet, caring, huggable, interesting, mature, honest, loyal personalty. Good looks is a nice bonus but not essential, as long as some attraction exists.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I don't follow politics in enough detail to choose one party over the other. However I'd support whichever is doing better on gay rights issues.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I've never been on one. I don't see the point of them, but I would maybe ho on one sometime just to see what they're like.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Does the second black Power Ranger count as a celeb? Leonardo di Caprio would be a fine alternative I suppose.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? Zero.
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? I don't think a good gay night out exists. Especially in Newcastle. Usually full of people wanting shags off anyone they can find.

ReputationRep:
    1. When did you first realise you were Bi? I don't think I am really. I mean I'm attracted to women quite a bit, but only from the viewpoint that I'm really in touch with my male side, and that they're what I'd go for.
    2. When did you come out (or when do you plan to come out?!) I don't plan on doing so, because from a female perspective, I'm only physically attracted to men. But I have spoken to one or two people about my feelings, and being able to be that honest is liberating.
    3. When was your first gay experience. N/A
    4. ...and what was it? (not too explicit pls we don't want to be closed) N/A
    5. are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nope.
    6. (one from thekillersrock) what lubrication do you use? Any one that's suitable for vegans.
    7. in what ways do you support the stereotypes? I'd like to think I don't. No offence, or anything.
    8. can you recommend a good night out in your area? Manchester, so it has to be Canal Street.
    9. How old are you? 18 and three quarters.
    10. are you male or female? Female
    11. are you L G B or T? None. Well, possibly bi.
    12. ever had a bad gay experience? Nope.
    13. how many sex toys do you own and what? None.
    14. ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Nope.
    15. if your parents know you're gay how did they react? N/A.
    16. how many sexual partners have you had? 0
    17. When was the last time you got some action? 6 weeks ago, and that wasn't really action, so to speak.
    18. What do you look for in a partner? Sensitivity, creativity, good looks, tolerance.
    19. First celebrity crush? Mulder, James Dean, and Depp in Sleepy Hollow. Quite fancy Nigella Lawson and Eva Green though.
    20. Have you ever had a straight sexual experience (if you are purely gay) what was it like and why? N/A
    21. what do you think of the tory party (spits), or just the political parties in general with regards to gay rights etc? All political parties that make out they are for gay rights are just trying to appeal to the minorities. Having said that, is it Chris Smith who's gay? I know there're a few, and I can't remember his name, but I like him.
    22. have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march, what was it like/ why(not)? No. Not really my thing, I have to say.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh not allowed to do this 'til I join!

Being quiet now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kerrigan)
    Ooh not allowed to do this 'til I join!

Being quiet now...
    you've joined though...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? Juno is a girl
    2. Are you L G B or T? I'm not sure
    3. How old are you? 21
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Can't remember, probably about 14/15 or so
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I told my sister in the middle of Starbucks once. My daddy still doesn't know, and I don't plan telling him any time soon
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? My sister was surprised but OK about it
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? About a week...
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? When I was about 15
    9. ...and what was it? Not much really
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yeah
    11. ...and what was it like? Mark divulges all the info. I don't.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? No
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Yeah
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I dunno
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? I'm not "out" to many people, so no
    16. What do you look for in a partner? they have to like parrots
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I don't do politics. But at least I'm better than my sister, who voted Lib Dems as Charles Kennedy has ginger hair and so does she
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Probably not

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? I can't remember. I currently like the lead singer of The Donnas though
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? A few vibrators, a strapon, hand cuffs, poppers, a whip. I think that's about it
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 1 girl, 5 guys
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Girl, years. Guy, last night
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? No

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? Girly
    2. Are you L G B or T? Erm S...
    3. How old are you? 18
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? 2097
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Never say never right?
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? I would imagine they'd look a little taken aback, say we still love you, then give my sister all the baby stuff.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? No. 18 years.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? 2054
    9. ...and what was it? A drunken fumble
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Erm, maybe :ninja:
    11. ...and what was it like? A lady never tells gooood...
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Nope
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Not really bad. Just not great.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I don't. Stereotyping is wrong. :proud: was that the right answer?
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? No. But a kick in the balls normally does the trick...
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Someone who makes me all squirmy :love:
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I would go.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Ooo hard one. Kate Beckinsale is pretty.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? 0 - the shower's enough...
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? That's a bit personal...
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? 2 months ago
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Not really. Erm.

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

Female
    2. Are you L G B or T?
    B or L, not really sure
    3. How old are you?
    Have been attracted to girls for ages, at least since I was 12/13, maybe before. I've never really thought about it that hard, thought I might be a lesbian a fair few times over the years but only recently (a couple of months ago) did it fully dawn on me etc that I wasn't just 'attracted to girls yet straight' whatever that is...
    Erm... I told my best friend I was bi last month, haven't told anyone else. My facebook now says 'interested in women and men', which is the easy way I suppose :p:
    They don't know but I think my mum has her suspicions. And possibly my dad, since he makes jokes now and then...
    Nope and never have been. Don't want to be either, for now at least.
    When I was err... I think I was maybe 11?
    9. ...and what was it?
    Slept in the same bed as my dad's girlfriend's niece (keep up) a few times and we messed around one morning, pretending to have sex or something... there was groping/fumbling, but no kissing, as we just put our hands in front of our mouths and kissed those cos it was all 'pretend'...
    Yes
    It wasn't all the way and I regretted it every time we did said activity (twice), though that was mainly cos I was a bit insecure and he made fun of noises I made. ******* :p:
    Nope
    See above, and also went on a date with one guy and ended up kissing him and the kiss was sooooo baaaaaad
    Erm, I don't wear dresses or skirts, on the odd occasion I have done it just felt wrong. I'm not girly but then I'm not butch either, I'm just me. And happy with that!
    No not really... though I think a lot of people at school thought my best friend and I were more than friends... which we weren't, but we both found it amusing rather than anything else.
    Dunno! Has to be intelligent I guess.
    I'm a lefty really, don't like any of the main parties though
    I haven't been on one but yeah I probably would.

I have no idea... Liv Tyler is nice though. And Kate Beckinsale in Van Helsing is just mmm :love:
    None... though I do have an electric toothbrush that I don't use for my teeth :p:
    Erm, well... yeah not going to answer that one.
    Not answering...
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area?
    Nope. I'm sure Blackpool has some good clubs though, I've just never been out on the town etc, not a fan of it.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.