Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    1. Are you male or female?
    Male

2. Are you L G B or T?
    G

3. How old are you?

4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T?
    Gosh. Probably about 15.

5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out?
    Last summer, at 18.

6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react?
    It was mixed, but it's not an issue now. Well, given that it's not discussed, which is fine by me. I'd only ever mention anything if I was getting quite serious with someone.

7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long?
    No.

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...?
    Just over a year ago, at 18.

9. ...and what was it?
    Tragic.

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...?
    Good grief!

11. ...and what was it like?
    N/A

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex?
    Yes.

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?
    No.

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes?
    I don't at all, in the slightest. Not camp, none of that. My musical taste doesn't reflect my sexuality nor my wardrobe. No-one has known without me telling them or them hearing about it elsewhere.

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it?
    To be honest, I'm clever enough to know what sort of people would have a problem with it, and I simply don't interact. Then again, as I said, no-one would actually know I was gay unless they knew me personally.

16. What do you look for in a partner?
    Sense of humour, drive/ambition for something they're enthusiastic about and basically just quite good company.

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?
    I'm yet to vote, and to be perfectly honest, I'm not particularly inclined to. If some parties have some good gay rights legislation then of course, yes, I'll vote for them.

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?
    I haven't. I probably would though, they look quite fun. Although I'd probably look quite out of place, haha.

And now us being nosey...

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?
    Can't recall.

2. How many sex toys do you own and what?
    None.

3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)?
    Four.

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?
    Just over two months ago.

5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area?
    I can mention a few places, however it's not my type of thing. There's better places back home in Belfast though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm editing this from the future, cos I just said I'd redo it but now I just want to correct a few inaccuracies...:p:

Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? Male

2. Are you L G B or T? Gay

3. How old are you? 18 as of last week :rolleyes:

4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? About 13 I reckon, though I didn't know the term 'gay' from before that so maybe I considered myself it before but had no label for it.

5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? I started coming out October 2006 to people I knew from online. Then I hinted at my friends I wouldn't mind trying it with guys, then I pretended I was bisexual for ages, (this was around about March 2007) then without really saying everyone kinda got the message I was just plain gay by July 2007 :p:

6. If your parents know, how did they react? My parents don't know but I'm aiming to tell them before uni, I'm kinda waiting for a decent convo topic to come up so I can slip it in like if my dad mentioned if I liked certain girls or something like that. I don't think they'll be all that bothered, my grandparents on my dad's side though... they'll probably have a heart attack. !!!EDIT EDIT!!! A day after having posted this answer I told my parents - they didn't really care. :cool:

7. Are you 'attached'? If so for how long? Nope, single.

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Not yet.

9. ...and what was it? N/A

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Nope, I can't really see the appeal myself :confused:

11. ...and what was it like? N/A

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Not yet...

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? N/A

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I'd like to think I try and avoid them but I know I do slip into being be quite camp sometimes. :rolleyes:

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Spent basically 4 or 5 years being called 'gay' before even coming out, just developed a tough shell for it to slide off. These days if someone mentions it in a derogative way or I hear one of the younger years talking about it disgustedly I just talk to them about it; try and get them to realise it's not the social evil it's made out to be.

16. What do you look for in a partner? Edited out for a pending update.

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I'm Lib Dem with slight right-wing leanings, I'm kinda all over the place and I take policies from both ends of the political spectrum so I suppose it all cancels out and I end up a Lib Dem centrist.

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I've never lived anywhere near where there has been one so I've never really considered it.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Never really had one.

2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None.

3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? None.

4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Never!

5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? The only gay venue in Cheltenham is the club called EXS (pronounced 'excess'); I've heard it's actually pretty good there but I've never been.

ReputationRep:
    Male
    2. Are you L G B or T?
    Bi
    3. How old are you?
    Around December 2006. At the time I thought I was gay, but around summer this year I realised I was bisexual.
    I came out to my friends first, most of whom had guessed anyway (Charming!). I came out to my parents, but I haven't told them I'm bi
    They don't mention it
    No
    June 2007
    9. ...and what was it?
    Okay. We were both drunk, but I wasn't very good at it (Only oral)
    No
    I'll tell you when I find out
    Not yet
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex?
    Ditto
    I have an Alan Carr-esq voice, but aside from the occasional campness, I'm pretty "normal". Even my friend said that I'm just a sexual, not a lifestyle bi
    My father is homophobic (racist too, amongst other thingS), so he refuses to bring it up. I just ignore him.
    Intelligence above all else, I love smarter people.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote?
    I'm a tory. My sexuality doesn't have anything to do with my politics.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)?
    No, I'm not that kind of person...

Stephen Fry. Still do. :eek:
    None
    One
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?
    June 2007
    My town isn't exactly a hub of homosexual activity...

ReputationRep:
    Well, technically I'm not lgb or t, but I identify as a part of the community, am pan-romantic in terms of relationships, so I probably at least count as bi. Since I've been confused over my sexuality, thought I was gay for a while, had to come out and be non-straight in a hetero-normative world, I reckon I'm allowed to be here. Plus, at the LGBT conference in Wales, asexuality was voted on as to get into the acronym or not... alas, we're still not represented, but my local lgbt group welcomes me, all of my best friends go, and I'm happy enough with that!

1. Are you male or female? Female
    2. Are you L G B or T? A. (I'm asexual, happy to be in a relationship with any gender)
    3. How old are you? 19
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? I realised I was A on the 14th of Ocober, 2005 when I read an article about asexuality and thought 'That's ME!!'
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? About three weeks later.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? My mum doesn't know the intricacies, but I did tell her I may well bring a girl home. She says not to tell my dad. She assumes since I'm asexual I'll suddenly change when I'm 30 and get married to a nice man. :s
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nah, alas
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? January 08
    9. ...and what was it? Lots of kissing without many clothes on. Just to the one side of proper sexual contact. Actually slept together in the end, as in sleep. It was lovely.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Well, kissing.
    11. ...and what was it like? When I forced myself to kiss some dude, it felt wrong - when I kiss my gay friend it feels fine. Just a matter of feeling comfortable I guess.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Heh, the sexual experience was fine, the months of silence after it culminating on me crying on her new girlfriend, less so.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Only in terms of backing out of a kiss, creepy chat-up lines.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Asexual people seem to be genderless, prudish, introverted geeks. I tend to wear tops with cleavage, but I do play dungeons and dragons. Terrible at computer games though. I will happily make lewd jokes and play spin the bottle and will laugh loudly wihle shouting in public places. So, I'm a geek, but that's it.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? I've been told I'm incapable of love/being loved and been asked inappropriate questions til the cows come home, but never had too many problems with proper phobes. I tend to answer the questions and cry about it later. Actually, the only time I've got really bad rap for my sexuality was from a gay guy who thinks I'm a repressed lesbian and is both incredibly scathing about asexuality ('effectively you're bi or single. Anyway, you'll never get recognition and you'll never get anyone to love you if you say that. How can you love someone if you don't fancy them? Anyway, you must be gay cos you had that thing with that girl, you are a ****ing dyke. You're reducing my sexuality to just sex anyway, you need to get over yourself. What do you mean 'come out'? ****in' closet' - for 45 mins. He now thinks I sleep with every woman I bring back to my room, even straight ones when I'm doing art work! He's terrible to gay women at any level though, so meh. Even got disciplined for violating safe space at a pride social - got three written complaints from 'those ****in' dykes!' Such a prick.)
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Someone I know as an amazing person and can chat for hours to. If I'm completely honest, I tend to click best with people who aren't gender stereotypes and who have their foot in the door of alternate sexuality, so probably a bi guy, girl or trans person for me. I always think I'd be quite a good partner for a trans person, since I'm utterly indifferent to gender.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? None of them are left enough for me really. If gay rights were discussed by a party I might be more tempted to vote for them, and trans rights (there should be more of them!)
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I'd love to! Who'll come with me?

Never have.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? Too shy to buy one!
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? Heh. Still an innocent here (heh, innocent)
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? In terms of a snog, Friday, male, but not really 'getting some' since was gay guy. Um, a few months for a girl?
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? There are the lgbt meetings at my uni, but they've kinda tailed off at the end of the year. Next year's freshers though - that'll be awesome. At homhome? Seriously, just go to London.

ReputationRep:
    2. Are you L G B or T? L
    3. How old are you? 16
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? About 13
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? 14ish I think
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? Not too bad really, bit gutted cos my mother wants grandchildren, but dissaproves of two women raising children so I can't win :rolleyes:
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? 6 months
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? 13
    9. ...and what was it? Haha, the usual
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Nope
    11. ...and what was it like? ....
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? ha, not really
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Never had one
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I used to be tomboyish as a kid, but not so much anymore
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Not really, few comments were made in school the first week everyone knew
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Um, intelligence, humour and big...personality :p:
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Can't vote yet, but it wouldn't influence my vote too much unless a party's policies didn't allow me to live my life very well
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I've been to Mardi Gras - too many gay men though, and straight people funnily enough, good laugh though

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Carmen from the L Word
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? I don't
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? Two
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Umm, last weekend - it's examtime :rolleyes:
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? I don't go out, but there's a few good clubs in Cardiff so I've heard

Basic Info...

Male

2. Are you L G B or T?
    Gay

3. How old are you?

12 or 13

13 but planned to come out later

"Oh right, do you have the hoover?"

Nope

9. ...and what was it?
    With a guy called Rhys in Wales, he was amazing. I stayed at his house for a week.

Nope

Not applicable

Not really

Nope

Not at all really. Perhaps I have more female friends than most men and like shopping a bit more

Yeah, just ignore it and don't pay any attention.

Intellegent, witty, tall, bigger than average.

I support the Liberal Democrats but not because of their gay stand per-sé.

I don't really believe in the concept of gay "pride". I'm not proud to be gay because I can't help it, I'm not proud to have brown hair or be left handed.

The first one I can remember is Jake Gylenhall

I don't

Quite sad but just the one. He was, and is, special but it's complicated

A long while now.

No. I hate the gay scene but if you want you can come to The Feathers with me and my friends and sit and talk and drink wine away from all the queens.

ReputationRep:

2. Are you L G B or T? L

3. How old are you? 20

4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Looking back, about 13, but more like 17/18, quite late.

5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? About a month ago to my parents, a year to most of my mates. Haven't seen parents yet due to uni. I think they will be ok in time but are very shocked. Quite nervous

6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? See above

7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? No

8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? 17
    9. ...and what was it? Kissing and some touching

10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Kissing count?

11. ...and what was it like? Nothing special

12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? No

13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? No

14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I don't.. no-one ever guesses until they are told.

15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Nope, i've been lucky so far.

16. What do you look for in a partner? Funny, confident, cute, intelligent

17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? It doesn't really influence me.

18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Not yet, not sure I would either.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Oh god no idea, perhaps alex parks from fame academy
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? 0
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 0
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? see above
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Nothing at all!

ReputationRep:
    1. male
    2. Gay
    3. I'm 16 years old
    4. I realised I was gay aged 9....or something.maybe 11?
    5. I came out when I was 14
    6. My parent's reaction couldn't have been better
    7. Single :-(
    8. sexual? hmm :-S young....!
    9. kissing ....'practising' on each other
    10. Yeah... I fingered my best friend. and played with her knockers
    11. it was crazy. we were both very drunk. it was just fun to investigate what girls have!
    12. Loads of bad experiences with the same sex...
    13. Nope - that one time was amazing
    14. We have a right to our own identity, stereotypes are never useful or helpful
    15. Homophobia? By teachers sometimes. My other kids...frequently. stayed calm infront of them, went to the school reception, burst into tears and reported it to school!
    16. I look for a lighthouse keeper
    17. Labour party, I agree with what they stand for. I'm 'liberal' though?
    18. Brighton Pride 2007! BEST TIME EVER Lots of booze and totally silly behaviour - SO MUCH FUN!

1. I dunno :-S Rufus Wainright.
    2. Four... I'm not telling you what they are - nothing kinky.
    3. Not more than 30, not less than 20.
    4. Male... yesterday.
    5. No. But go into London :-) it's only 20 mins away!

ReputationRep:
    thought it was time for an update, since I've changed a lot. Here's my survey, with my old answers in italics, and my new answers normal

1. Are you male or female? female female.
    2. Are you L G B or T? L B I guess, still strange to say it though
    3. How old are you? 17 19
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? I came out to someone for the first time when I was 14, so I guess sometime before that. I don't remember these things well ... realising I was bi took a lot longer, only really realised a few months ago.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? To close friends at 14, then gradually to less-close friends. I was outed to my school last year. It took me 'till I was 16 to come out to my dad & sister. I guess I consider myself "out" now, but there are still people who don't know, like extended family & the parents of friends. Extended family & parents of friends have known for about a year now I think. I came out to everyone as bi about 3 months ago.
    Me: "Uh...I'm gay."
    My dad: "Well yeah, I did kind of know that."
    Me: O.o "okay then. I'm going to bed"

With being bi I just brought up a guy I liked in conversation, that was fine too
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Yes. Over two years now. I was with that girl I mentioned last time I did the questionnaire for over 4 years, but ultimately it didn't work out. I've been with a guy for a couple of months now.
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? It depends what you mean by sexual, I guess I'm going to say 11/12 or something, just kissing and stuff. Well, obviously still the same, you can't change the past
    9. ...and what was it? Me + my then best friend, kissing for some kind of dare.
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? I kiss boys in spin the bottle, does that count? The answer to this is a resounding yes, now.
    11. ...and what was it like? It was like a kiss. Some of them kiss well, some of them dont. Plus, I'm usually drunk, so what do I know? Pretty damn good.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? I wouldn't say exactly BAD. The first time is awkward, of course. And there's been embarrassing times, like me thinking water (not being IN water, just water) might be kinky. It isn't. It's a very silly idea. Same, yeah. Not BAD per se, but I was with her for a while, we had really really really good times, and mediocre times. It just depends.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? uh...one of my friends drools into your mouth in spin the bottle. One time I got really sore, that was no fun at all.
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Vegetarian. And Army surplus coats. I don't wear the army surplus coats as often any more (still sometimes), but I'm vegan now.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Just name calling and stuff. Nothing really bad. And I'm not witty so generally I ignore it. Same.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? My one and only girlfriend was the one who looked for me, so I don't know I find dark hair & dark eyes attractive, and I like someone who'll look after me a bit. Geekiness, shared interests, a sense of adventure, and a high sex drive.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I can't vote, obviously, but I'd choose Labour over Tory for many reasons. If any other party had a chance, I'd think about it more. I've voted Labour the twice I've had a chance to vote (no general elections), but I don't feel any loyalty towards a political party.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? No, but I intend to at some point. Same.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Not sure. Alyson Hannigan was my first OBSESSION.
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? do handcuffs count? If so, just them. I have a little vibe now, as well
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? Just the one (uh, female) One female, one male.
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Well, I'm in a relationship, so theoretically I can get some whenever I want
    I said "theoretically". In practise, we have other stuff going on. So not for, like, a week and a half now. (female. male = never)
    . Male - 2 days ago. Female - 4 months ago?
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? I'm in Newcastle (Upon Tyne). I hear Powerhouse is good, but I get ID'ed. Um, Duke & Duchess for some drinks, then Twist and maybe Powerhouse. I don't actually go on the scene that often. Oh, Eclipse is really good just for some fun dancing. ^.^

ReputationRep:
    2. Are you L G B or T? B!
    3. How old are you? 16
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? When I was like... thirteen?
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Came out to close friends ages ago, not yet out properly to the general publis
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? My mum doesn't believe me, lol!
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nope
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? Kissing count? Cos that was when I was fourteen. If not, fifteen
    9. ...and what was it? ?
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes
    11. ...and what was it like? Fun
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Nope
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Nope
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Not in any ways, I don't think.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Last time I just confused them by singing the Ning Nang Nong. In my defense, I wasn't sober.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Height and humour
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? SNP and they don't really
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Nope but went to a fair. It was ****, but I got lots of free stuff!

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Alyson Hannigan!
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? None
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? None
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Never!
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? No! Not making this section very interesting, sorry!

ReputationRep:
    Basic Info...

2. Are you L G B or T? L/B somewhere in between
    3. How old are you? 18
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? When I was 11/12
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? 13 to friends, 15 to my mum. Both waaay too early.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? Dad doesn't know, Mum tries to pretend she doesn't.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Nope
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? I was 15.
    9. ...and what was it? With my first gf
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? No
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? No
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? No
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Not a whole lot, I'm a long way from "butch" anyway.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Not a lot, just a bit of name calling which I ignored, doesn't bother me.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? I dunno...someone I like.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? I like The Lib Dems. Gay rights isn't my priority but I wouldn't vote for a party that are clearly homophobic.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? I haven't and I probably won't, not really my thing. Never say never though.

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? I can't remember. Avril Lavigne?
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? 0
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? 1 female 0 male
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? a long time ago
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Nope, never been.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... this could be embarrassing...

Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? Male.
    2. Are you L G B or T? Gay.
    3. How old are you? 19.
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? 13.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? 18, at least to my family.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? Got thrown out... not really in contact.
    7. Are you 'attached'? if so for how long? No longer
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? 15
    9. ...and what was it? Made out with another guy?
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Nope.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Yes.
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? N/A
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? Not really stereotypical at all! (i think...)
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Yep... just ignored it mostly.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? I really don't have a "type" as such... people tend to find that odd, but it's got to be someone I can relate to and who i'm physically attracted to.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? Hm... I currently can't stand either of the major political parties in the UK, Labour have finally run out of ideas and the Conservatives are... well, themselves... I'll waste my vote on the Lib Dem candidate... Gay rights don't really influence my vote as they don't concern politicians much anyway.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Nah... I will at some point though, maybe this year?

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? I honeslty can't remember! but I know currently I love David Tennant, Noel Fielding (from the Mighty Boosh) and Wentworth Miller (and he's gay too! wayyyyyyyyyyy out of my league though...)
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? Erm, not answering that one
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? Erm, not answering THAT one either! can't have you guys thinking i'm a COMPLETE whore...
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? Last week.
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Chester (where I'm living till October)? NO. You'll have to go to Liverpool or Manchester for that... or London where I am this week...

ReputationRep:
    Female

2. Are you L G B or T?
    Bisexual

3. How old are you?

20 years and 3 days

Around 14

They're fine with it thankfully

Yep and 16 days

9. ...and what was it?

Just kissing and touches

Yep

Fine was my boyfriend.

Nope

Nope

Yep was beat up few weeks ago no trouble now though and dealed with it

Someone who makes me feel good and special makes me laugh and things

Lib Dems

Never been but I would.

And.....

Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?
    Amy Lee :coma:

How many sex toys do you own and what?
    About 5 dildos and vibes (anal)

How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)?
    Just 2 both male

and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?
    Last November

Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area?
    Nope don't tihnk there is any where

ReputationRep:
    Female

2. Are you L G B or T?
    Bisexual

3. How old are you?

22 years and 14 days

Around 13

I've already come out just before my 21st Birthday

They're struggling to cope

Again 16 days :p:

9 i think with my junior school girlfreind

9. ...and what was it?

kissing and touches

I have indeed

bit weird to be honest, didn't enjoy it

Nope

Nope

Only really bullys at school

Someone who likes me for ME, someone who i can feel safe with and comfortable

I'm a tory

Still not been to one Dammit!!

ReputationRep:
    Male
    2. Are you L G B or T?
    G
    3. How old are you?

13 or 14

14, to a friend
    Came out to my mum. She always knew so it wasn't a big deal.

Nope
    When I was 16
    9. ...and what was it?

A drunken kiss with a straight friend :rolleyes:
    Yer

...it was a drunken kiss with the above friend's girlfriend :p:

More like awkward, but I am so not going into details :no:
    No, thank GOD.

Never, strangely!

Has to be masculine but also needs to be kind of dominant; I like decision makers.
    Don't really have any, never looked into politics too much. Gay rights will definitely influence my voting habits though.
    Haven't been, yet. Looks fantastic though!

And.....
    Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex?
    Colin Farrell
    How many sex toys do you own and what?
    Two
    How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)?
    'bout a dozen men
    and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)?
    Today
    Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area?
    In Brussels: go clubbing at Le You on a Sunday, and check out BoyzBoudoir and the other nearby bars on Friday/Saturday.

ReputationRep:
    Forgot I joined the LGBT soc! haha here's miiine...

2. Are you L G B or T? Bisexual
    3. How old are you? 18
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? Umm.. still coming to terms so to speak. Basically 15.
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? Most of my close friends know, others don't know but suspect. I'm quite open I do say a girl is "hot" whatever.
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? Haha. I went to a Rainbow group a few years back and she said, "aww it's nice you support your friends!" to which I replied, "well no... I think I'm bisexual" and she laughed. She thought it was a phase I presume... so they don't ACTUALLY know.
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? Single
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? 16?
    9. ...and what was it? I kissed one of my friends... basically we have all kissed one another at one point. But I guess that lead me to other things..
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? Yes
    11. ...and what was it like? Some good, some bad.
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? Yes
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? Hell yes
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? I don't... well I don't think so.
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Not directly to me, and mostly with my mouth.
    16. What do you look for in a partner? Of both sex, funny, caring, honest, trustworthy and attractive. To me obviously.
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? We would be here for weeks if I started to go into too much detail about this. Basically I vote according to the current climate and policies in the UK/my area and yes gay rights are influential to my vote, as are many things.
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? Well I've been to Mardi Gras every year since I was 15! :p: Sadly it was cancelled in Cardiff this year, but now it's back!

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? Ohhh so many! Lindsey Lohan, dirty girl. hahah!
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? 1 currently. rabbit.
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? M-1, G-0
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? M-last wed, G-last wed
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? Wellll. Newport only has The Arch. A small gay bar/pub. Not really modern, very cosy, various nights on etc. Now Cardiff is just amazing for a gay night out. You have X, Exit, Pulse, Golden X, Kings X, Minskis (sp?) and lots more. I recommend Pulse personally. And Cardiff Mardi Gras is ALWAYS amazing!

ReputationRep:
    EDITED VERSION

Basic Info...

1. Are you male or female? male
    2. Are you L G B or T? adopted as the token straight guy
    3. How old are you? 16
    4. When did you first realise you were L G B or T? thought i was slightly bi-curious about 6 months ago...but no, sorry
    5. When did you (or when do you plan to) come out? don't think it's necessary
    6. If your parents know you're gay how did they react? my mum would be delighted lol
    7. Are you 'attatched'? if so for how long? nope
    8. When was your first sexual experience with the SAME sex...? n/a
    9. ...and what was it? n/a
    10. Have you ever had a sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex...? 21/7/08 lol (4.08 pm)
    11. ...and what was it like? yummy
    12. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the SAME sex? nope
    13. Have you ever had a BAD sexual experience with a member of the OPPOSITE sex? nope
    14. In what ways do you support L G B or T stereotypes? so far the only LGBT people I've met have been nice....that's about it...
    15. Have you ever been troubled by 'phobes and if so how did you deal with it? Tell them that 95% of 'phobes are that way because they're scared that they're LGB themselves, then RUN :woo:
    16. What do you look for in a partner? nice, funny, caring, sweet, intelligent, honest, creative and fit lol
    17. What are your views on the political parties, who do you support and why and do gay rights influence your vote? don't really like any party atm and yes they would if i had one...
    18. Have you ever been on/would you ever go on a gay pride march? What was it like/why (not)? yes i would...brighton looks fun

1. Who was your first celeb crush of the same sex? only person i could be tempted with is Mr Brad Pitt, and a lot of money....but not really tbh sorry
    2. How many sex toys do you own and what? I call them lefty and righty
    3. How many sexual partners have you had (broken down into both sexes)? none as of yet but will soon be removing that first "n"
    4. ...and when was the last time you, err, "got some" (broken down into both sexes)? ummm (trying to work out date) um..... that be 30/7/08
    5. Can you recommend a good ol' gay night out in your area? no but I do want to experience the one Maxxie takes Chris and Anwar to in Skins lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cadaeibfeceh)
    2. Are you L G B or T? adopted as the token straight guy
    Yay!
    We need more adoptees!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmarainbow)
    Yay!
    We need more adoptees!
    But I wanna be special!!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cadaeibfeceh)
    But I wanna be special!!! :p:
    *All* adoptees are special!
    (But you can be the extra-special adoptee guy if you like. Extra-special adoptee girl is taken.)

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.