The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
me too, applying to bath cardiff manchester nottingham and east anglia!
where are you applying?
Reply 2
me three im applying to manchester,kings,cardiff,portsmouth and reading....BBC prediction though :frown: hoping to get it to BBB so i get some interviews from man,kin and car
Reply 3
im applying to bradford, manchester, portsmouth and aston with AAB prediction :biggrin:
Reply 4
im applying to

Aston, Kings, UEA, De Montfort and Medway school of pharmacy foundation (as a backup)

hoping for a BBB prediction after getting told my prediction for a B in maths was not 100% :frown:
GRRRR wish they would see how badly i need em
Reply 5
im applying to aston, DMU, reading, hertoforshire, wolvohampton
woth presiction BBB hope its enough
Reply 6
i am applying to nottingham, cardiff, reading, portsmouth but i cant decide on a 5th lol - our school insists we apply for all five to 'not waste our oppurtunities'. I am doing it on a AAAB + A (general studies) prediction but there is no way i will get an A in A2 chem lol
nottingham, manchester, aston, sunderland and one other that i can't decide :P what other should i apply for??

should have a prediction of AAB (hopefully)
Reply 8
Does anyone know when the UCAS forms have to be in by? Whats the earliest we can start applying?
AbdalAziz
Does anyone know when the UCAS forms have to be in by? Whats the earliest we can start applying?

You can apply NOW, the final deadline is january (I think), but our school has an internal deadline of november
:smile:
Reply 10
Applying to;

Cardiff, Bath, Manchester, Kings + notsure

Prediciton's

A*,A*,A* /A*,A*,A
tgr141291
Applying to;

Cardiff, Bath, Manchester, Kings + notsure

Prediciton's

A*,A*,A* /A*,A*,A

Good god, those are some immense predictions, good on ya' :smile:
Reply 12
Vamp1reWeekend
Good god, those are some immense predictions, good on ya' :smile:

Cheers

Do you put your AS grads on your UCAS form on the section where it asks about grades.

atm i only have GCSE, but want to put my AS grades down as i got 4A's.

Just asking as i thought unis didn't usually get the AS grades ????
tgr141291
Cheers

Do you put your AS grads on your UCAS form on the section where it asks about grades.

atm i only have GCSE, but want to put my AS grades down as i got 4A's.

Just asking as i thought unis didn't usually get the AS grades ????

Yeah, you can put AS grades down now, and module marks if you wish to I think
Reply 14
Vamp1reWeekend
Yeah, you can put AS grades down now, and module marks if you wish to I think

Wasn;t sure because an AS grade is in the subject you dropped, but if you on a subject you get an A level rather than an AS. If you put a subject you carry on at down as a AS grade, might the uni think you have dropped it?
Reply 15
Im applying for Kings and London school of pharmacy, I want to stay at home, unlike most people i suppose!

I got an ABB prediction, and yeah you can put module marks down, i done it myself today, because i was sick last year, missed a hell of a lot of paper 2 teaching, and my tutor wanted to use it to show how i got much lower marks in paper 2 to fight my corner for me :smile:
I'm applying for aston, UEA, brighton, manchester and portsmouth with an A/B, B, B prediction

hope all goes to plan!
Good luck guys :smile:
Reply 18
Nottingham
Manchester
Cardiff
LJMU
Bradford - In that order! :smile:
Reply 19
I am applying to Bath, Nottingham, Cardiff, Aston and Reading with a prediction of A A A/B B. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending