Turn on thread page Beta

Songs that should never be covered! watch

ReputationRep:
    Someone has to mention Jessica Simpsons masacre of 'Take my breath away' and 'Angels'!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicola1986)
    Someone has to mention Jessica Simpsons masacre of 'Take my breath away' and 'Angels'!
    Yes... awful. She's just so... indescribably bad.

Hilary Duff is releasing a cover of Madonna's 'Material Girl' soon - apparently she is going to do two versions - dance and hip-hop, with her Duff sister collaborating. Now that really will be a massacre. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    The Caesars did a rather good cover of boys don't cry when i saw them.
    The La's - There she goes should never have been covered by sixpence none the richer. An interesting piece of trivia about that song i was told today is that the the la's singer hated the song and was so disgusted by its reaching number 1 that he left the band which seems a tad extreme to me
    oi, i should have a disclaimer on interesting music info i pass on to the masses.

ReputationRep:
    Beatles music should not be covered...ever...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey12)
    Chop Suey - System of a Down! Should never EVER be covered its fab as it is!
    you should check out the version that Richard Cheese recorded of that. genius.

ReputationRep:
    Lucie Silva's version of Nothing Else Matters by Metallica.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.