I take it she likes me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Anon for obvious reason
Rather it is deleted

I went clubbing friday night in my local town (just finished year 1 at uni). Saw a really hot girl, and she pointed at me and said my name!. I was completely taken aback, and asked her if I knew her. Turns out we went primary school together, and she seemed to remember alot about me.
We flirted loads, she told me she always saw me but wasnt sure if i remembered her, she then told me she was heartbroken I forgot about her. Another time she implied I fancied her- to which I said "obviously".
We both kept smiling at each other and there was a definite spark,she couldnt take her eyes off me.

At one point her friends all left her and my friends left me so we were alone and we danced but i never escalated the physical side of it,not entirely sure why (was feeling ill so maybe that had a role)!!-could have definitely at least kissed her otherwise.

Anyway I had to leave not soon after all this and I went over and we swapped numbers. We hugged/held hands and I kissed her on the cheek and then told her id be in contact.

If aything im quite taken aback as to how a girl whos never shown any interest in me (seen her about a fair bit)seems to remember so much about me and was so forward all of a sudden (probs alcohol had something to do with it?).
Im gonna contact her soon, mind u im worried she was just looking for some drunken fun.
Anonymous #2
Report 9 years ago
***********.com lol, go get some gash lmao x
Saro_656
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Thanks for that,
what do you want us to say? well done? congrats? :|

I'm so tempted to do a "cool story, bro"...
jen-bee
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Should we clap?
timetokill
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If she remembers you and shes seen you around maybe she looked you up on facebook or something and thats how she seemed to know so much about you?

If all she was after was soe drunken fun, im sure it'll be obvious early on. If thats not what you want then fine, and if you do, great.
Not sure what else anyone can say beyond that.
n0c0ntr0l
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Dude, why didn't you tap that ass!?

-it's late, stupid threads aren't going to get any serious responses from me!
AshMcD
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Saro_656)
Thanks for that,
what do you want us to say? well done? congrats? :|

I'm so tempted to do a "cool story, bro"...
Allow me.

http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/3377/...png?1244744947
2Av
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Anon for obvious reason
Rather it is deleted

I went clubbing friday night in my local town (just finished year 1 at uni). Saw a really hot girl, and she pointed at me and said my name!. I was completely taken aback, and asked her if I knew her. Turns out we went primary school together, and she seemed to remember alot about me.
We flirted loads, she told me she always saw me but wasnt sure if i remembered her, she then told me she was heartbroken I forgot about her. Another time she implied I fancied her- to which I said "obviously".
We both kept smiling at each other and there was a definite spark,she couldnt take her eyes off me.

At one point her friends all left her and my friends left me so we were alone and we danced but i never escalated the physical side of it,not entirely sure why (was feeling ill so maybe that had a role)!!-could have definitely at least kissed her otherwise.

Anyway I had to leave not soon after all this and I went over and we swapped numbers. We hugged/held hands and I kissed her on the cheek and then told her id be in contact.

If aything im quite taken aback as to how a girl whos never shown any interest in me (seen her about a fair bit)seems to remember so much about me and was so forward all of a sudden (probs alcohol had something to do with it?).
Im gonna contact her soon, mind u im worried she was just looking for some drunken fun.
I guess you werent as hot and sexy when you were young and now they DIG you ? :P
fallen angel9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
:unsure:
Congratulations? :party:
Conorrr
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
sounds like a STALKERRRRRRR

P.S.

what have you got to lose by contacting her, don't be affraid of rejection it will stop you getting what you want in life.
Davezk
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
Dude, why didn't you tap that ass!?

-it's late, stupid threads aren't going to get any serious responses from me!
I expected better.
n0c0ntr0l
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Davezk)
I expected better.
I honestly can't be bothered :sigh:
cowsforsale
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
dont contact her. contact meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee
A GROWN MAN CRYING.
Report 9 years ago
If you were smoother, you would have shagged her already. Instead you decided to come home alone & post about how you could have had a shag with a really hot girl that night on an internet messageboard. Way to go champ :rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (432)
37.47%
No - but I will (88)
7.63%
No - I don't want to (79)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (554)
48.05%

Watched Threads