The Student Room Group

Teenage girls

Why do they insist on asking you out? I was on my way to football yesterday evening when all of a sudden this young school girl called me over and asked me how old I was. I knew she was going to ask me out so I just walked away, with her saying hey come back as I walked away. What worries me is why some of these school kids ask older guys out then they should be going with guys there own age.

Scroll to see replies

football mad
Why do they insist on asking you out? I was on my way to football yesterday evening when all of a sudden this young school girl called me over and asked me how old I was. I knew she was going to ask me out so I just walked away, with her saying hey come back as I walked away. What worries me is why some of these school kids ask older guys out then they should be going with guys there own age.

erm, even if you're not interested, talk to them and have a conversation? what's the harm?
Gee, how terrible for you.
Reply 3
Ayla Phoenix
Gee, how terrible for you.

You freaking five or something? If you haven't got anything remotely interesting to say then leave, no one asked for your opinion so shut it!
football mad
You freaking five or something? If you haven't got anything remotely interesting to say then leave, no one asked for your opinion so shut it!

same could be said for you really :rolleyes:
Reply 5
How did you know what she was going too say?
maybe she was going to tell you how stuck up your ass you are.
football mad

Technically, by posting on a forum Mr. Happy, you're doing exactly that. Asking for opinion. I know, it's a difficult concept to grapple with.
football mad

It's a generally established fact, girls dig older guys for their maturity, compared to guys their own age.
Reply 8
Wooga
How did you know what she was going too say?
maybe she was going to tell you how stuck up your ass you are.

Oh you are so funny, I'm laughing this end too. :rolleyes:

I knew what she was going to say I was there, doesn't take a genius to work that one out. Now are you going to add anything worthwhile to the thread, if your only here to cause trouble just leave!
Dinendal Leralonde
It's a generally established fact, girls dig older guys for their maturity, compared to guys their own age.

I'm not quite certain why they would be interested in the OP on this basis.
:iiam:
Ayla Phoenix

True. There are a few unsolved mysteries. If I were House, I'd set upon solving this anomoly. But as it is...I just can't be arsed.
Reply 11
football mad
Oh you are so funny, I'm laughing this end too. :rolleyes:

I knew what she was going to say I was there, doesn't take a genius to work that one out. Now are you going to add anything worthwhile to the thread, if your only here to cause trouble just leave!

But how did you know?
you didn't give her a chance too say anything so i don't know how you could of known. :rolleyes:
Dinendal Leralonde
True. There are a few unsolved mysteries. If I were House, I'd set upon solving this anomoly. But as it is...I just can't be arsed.

Plus, you'd need to find a cane. I don't know about you, but the closest nursing home from where I am is at least 30km away.
Ayla Phoenix
Plus, you'd need to find a cane. I don't know about you, but the closest nursing home from where I am is at least 30km away.

My housemate has crutches, if that helps. Or, at least, it should for a bit, until I break my way into the nursing home down the road from me.
Reply 14
Ayla Phoenix

So you think its ok for a school girl to go out with a older guy? Acting the tough guy on the internet is pretty sad, you just come back from the school of the retarded or something?
Reply 15
Dinendal Leralonde

Thought you would join in. Really pisses me off when people do this sort of thing, what's wrong with people like you hey! :rolleyes:

Now is someone going to give me a mature reply?
football mad
So you think its ok for a school girl to go out with a older guy? Acting the tough guy on the internet is pretty sad, you just come back from the school of the retarded or something?

This is the most amusing conversation I've had all day! If the OP weren't so ostensibly ridiculous, I might rep him.
Dinendal Leralonde
My housemate has crutches, if that helps. Or, at least, it should for a bit, until I break my way into the nursing home down the road from me.

I advise against facing the Ethel's. Don't let their seemingly innocuous name fool you - they're the foxiest.
Reply 18
Ayla Phoenix
Technically, by posting on a forum Mr. Happy, you're doing exactly that. Asking for opinion. I know, it's a difficult concept to grapple with.

alright love but you didnt give an opinion you were just a sarcastic tit
football mad
Thought you would join in. Really pisses me off when people do this sort of thing, what's wrong with people like you hey! :rolleyes:

Now is someone going to give me a mature reply?

Say whaaaaat? :eek:

But I was serious about girls having a preference towards guys a few years older than themselves. Girls, apparently, tend to mature faster than guys, so they look for someone who has the same maturity level, or someone with a slightly higher maturity level. So I did give a mature reply. But then Ayla and I started slagging you off, saying you're not mature :p: So it was kinda a hit and miss for you.

But hey, if the girls are legal, and you don't want them, could you at least send them my way?

Latest

Trending

Trending