The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Mate. Consider yourself lucky to be getting any attention at all. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Reply 41
football mad
Excuse me who the hell are you to tell me what I can and can't post? Last time I checked this was a free zone to post anything within the rules.

Not for you.
Reply 42
why have you been talking at 3am about this!? surely sleep is more important!?
Reply 43
C.C.G
I don't see the problem. Teenage girls are young, naive, horny, easy, tight, and fresh.

Yeah, I think its the naive part the OP is 'so concerned' about..
Reply 44
johnbergqvist
im 18 years old, and i have never had a girl ask me out ever. Or if they were they were taking the piss.

Why do you bother typing all these things? Is there some reason you are socially inept or do you just feel sorry for yourself and like to moan?

I hope not too many people from your year at uni go onto the student room.
Reply 45
I can see why it would be annoying but on the other hand it's quite sweet and you could just take it as a compliment.
Reply 46
Maybe you look like really, really young?
This thread is good. And OP, you're just leading the whole female population on. With your wit and good humour, who wouldn't ask you out?
this has never happened to me, but then again im 45 years old and a tramp from london subways.
Reply 49
Ahaha, quality thread. This was worth taking a break from work for.
football mad
Why do they insist on asking you out? I was on my way to football yesterday evening when all of a sudden this young school girl called me over and asked me how old I was. I knew she was going to ask me out so I just walked away, with her saying hey come back as I walked away. What worries me is why some of these school kids ask older guys out then they should be going with guys there own age.

are you goodlooking?
football mad
So you think its ok for a school girl to go out with a older guy? Acting the tough guy on the internet is pretty sad, you just come back from the school of the retarded or something?

Just so we're all clear on the subject;

Anybody posting in this thread without the express intention of stroking the OP's ballsack and telling him what a clever little football star he is for not getting tricked into bed by a 15 year old girl with a crush is in fact endorsing any and all acts of paedophilia such as they may or may not occur, up to and including the construction of a gigantic steam powered nightmare of technology sucking babies directly out the uteruses of unsuspecting woman around the world and firing them out via a cannon shaped like a cock directly into the trousers of a radioactive 600 metre tall MECHA-GARY GLITTER whilst he rampages through the Austrian countryside setting fire to farm houses in order to flush out more potential victims from thier cellar-traps. The machine would be constructed by Nazis, and funded by the proceeds of MNC's with particularly poor environmental records. And Terrorists would ride it into battle.

Seriously though, I wouldn't date a schoolgirl, even one from the school of the retarded.
Reply 52
menagerie
This thread is good. And OP, you're just leading the whole female population on. With your wit and good humour, who wouldn't ask you out?

Exactly what I thought!

OP :coma:
Also, OP, where exactly IS the 'school of the retarded'? Sounds like all the cool kids are there anyway.
football mad
Why do they insist on asking you out? I was on my way to football yesterday evening when all of a sudden this young school girl called me over and asked me how old I was. I knew she was going to ask me out so I just walked away, with her saying hey come back as I walked away. What worries me is why some of these school kids ask older guys out then they should be going with guys there own age.

Pretty certain there are better reasons for asking a guy their age...example:

"Mister! How old are you?"

"....18"

"Buy us some beer yeah?"

Go find them, buy the beer, thank me later :wink:
Reply 55
johnbergqvist
the point i was getting at is that is that the girls i know generally dont ask guys out, and also, just if a girl asks how old u are, doesnt automatically mean shes going 2 ask her out. admittadly, my original post there was kinda pointless lol.

Yeah, perhaps I was a little harsh, but I have read a few of your threads where you comment on your love life or rather lack of. I did genuinely wonder why, as to me were I in your situation I would not feel the compulsion nor feel that it would be beneficial to post such threads, especially without anon when you have a profile pic, name school etc. up and your fresher mates may very well recognise you. Talk about first impressions :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending