Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I can't revise, I just can't concentrate, I feel like my brain is a sponge which has been saturated so that I can't take in any new information :s:

Know what I'm saying?

ReputationRep:
    Redbull

Yesterday at 2am i was tryna revise and was so sleepy

had 2 redbulls and I HAVEN'T SLEPT...

28 hours without sleep

ReputationRep:
    Seeing as it's hot take a cool shower or anything to get your head buzzing a bit.

Works for me anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sqa7)
    Redbull

Yesterday at 2am i was tryna revise and was so sleepy

had 2 redbulls and I HAVEN'T SLEPT...

28 hours without sleep
    :s: I donno if i'd like that!! :p: Are you really really tired now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Seeing as it's hot take a cool shower or anything to get your head buzzing a bit.

Works for me anyway
    I'm cold though, just had to put another layer on!

ReputationRep:
    YOU'RE COLD?!
    I'm as far north as Durham and I haven't felt cold for days *fans self*

ReputationRep:
    YOU'RE COLD?!
    I'm as far north as Durham and I haven't felt cold for days *fans self*
    I guess the flat is well insulated... too well insulated! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Is Powerhorse just as good as Redbull for buzz factor?

ReputationRep:
    I totally understand. It's like my brain's full, and there's actually no where else for new information to go! I just went for a swim to re-energise myself, and it hasn't helped one bit. Ah poop. Stupid A levels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    Is Powerhorse just as good as Redbull for buzz factor?
    No, i'm gonna make a RedBull FanClub now

ReputationRep:
    I've never known my room to be cold, actually.

I find it easier to concentrate when I'm cold, hmm...only advice left for me to give then is to take a relaxing break and come back to it later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    I totally understand. It's like my brain's full, and there's actually no where else for new information to go! I just went for a swim to re-energise myself, and it hasn't helped one bit. Ah poop. Stupid A levels.
    Yeah, and I read stuff and then read more stuff and then I forget the stuff I originally read

Ah well, there are a few more days to go yet so i might as well just not bother, it's counterproductive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmyl)
    :s: I donno if i'd like that!! :p: Are you really really tired now?
    Well, not exactly............i'm actually kind of high, and the weather is lovely...

But i FEEL physically heavier, like i'm being pushed down..

ReputationRep:
    I've never known my room to be cold, actually.

I find it easier to concentrate when I'm cold, hmm...only advice left for me to give then is to take a relaxing break and come back to it later
    TSR = my relaxing break!

ReputationRep:
    The Sims relaxes me. Aaah. Worrying about some non existent computer game characters instead of my own life is really distracting ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    Yeah, and I read stuff and then read more stuff and then I forget the stuff I originally read

Ah well, there are a few more days to go yet so i might as well just not bother, it's counterproductive
    I've forgotten the stuff I tried to learn this morning! I've obviously got the world's shortest memory. Give yourself the day off There's no point spending the day feeling like you're working and still not achieving much, have a proper rest instead. And good luck

ReputationRep:
    i can't do it! I'm just not motivated to do it, and i have an exam on Tuesday. I really should be motivated, i guess i'm being a bit over confident. I keep thinking - i've got aaages to do this. I don't really at all. xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    I've forgotten the stuff I tried to learn this morning! I've obviously got the world's shortest memory. Give yourself the day off There's no point spending the day feeling like you're working and still not achieving much, have a proper rest instead. And good luck
    Thanks - you too!

How are the mockel soc plans going? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mousey)
    i can't do it! I'm just not motivated to do it, and i have an exam on Tuesday. I really should be motivated, i guess i'm being a bit over confident. I keep thinking - i've got aaages to do this. I don't really at all. xx
    My next exam is the war literature one on Wednesday, but the one I'm worrying about is psychology next Friday. There's just too much to remember!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    Thanks - you too!

How are the mockel soc plans going? :eek:
    toyl won't let me have it

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.