The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
mockel
Erm...for example:
1) All members would want one.
2) Not even d is allowed to have one.

Well, that's it. But anyway...

d isn't having one because he's started to feel like he's being stalked. It's not cos he's not allowed.
And all members probably would want one, but if you can only join a max of 4 socs, that puts a bit of a cap on the madness, no? :smile:
Reply 41
Ellie4
d isn't having one because he's started to feel like he's being stalked. It's not cos he's not allowed.
And all members probably would want one, but if you can only join a max of 4 socs, that puts a bit of a cap on the madness, no? :smile:

True.
True.
toyl has spoken however. ='/
pfff I cant even get myself to physically sit down and study let alone remember everything :frown:
So far with my a-levels my revision consisted of studying the night before...or a couple hours before the exams :roll:

is it jsut me that's like that??? :confused: :p:
Reply 43
mockel
True.
True.
toyl has spoken however. ='/

=( Buggeroo.
Reply 44
I cant revise either.. It jsut goes in one ear and out. I did find Reviisng outside yesterday was nice.. Except the Kiddies 'band' practice next door did have to start up.
Arg.. 1 week to first proper exam
Reply 45
I wana cry
Reply 46
Awwh why hun? Got an issue, Have a tissue..
Reply 47
*Hugs*

I feel the same. It's like I know I have exams in a week, but even that doesn't motivate me enough to actually sit down and do some work.

It's stupid, all I can think of is that 'oh I will be ok, I'm already on CCD.' All very well, but those grades have to go up to BBC for me to get into my firm choice university.

Having said that, I have actually done some History revision today for about 2 hours. I organised my notes into piles of different themes and I'm working through them whilst using a textbook. The thing is I only ended up doing 4 sides of notes, so I feel like it was hardly worth it.

You do English Literature don't you? Well maybe sit down and read one of your set texts. It's relaxing and technically still revision.

Latest

Trending

Trending