Is it possible not to remember having sex? (i was drunk) Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
This is so embarassing and out of my character.. please keep anon or delete
Two nights ago i went out with my new flatmates and got too drunk for my own good. I remember the first half of the evening and getting back to the flat but there is one part of the evening i can't remember at all - complete blackout the next morning (yesterday morning) i woke up and when i stood up something dripped from between my legs (sorry for being so graphic, theres really no other way to explain this) and i got really worried that it was semen?! i'm a virgin (although now im not sure i am) and i'm not on the pill so i'm worried ******** if i actually had sex that night and can't remember it i'm about to get my period soon (atleast i should..) and that makes me think the drippy stuff might just have been cervical mucus, its just that it was really runny and not "elastic" as it usually is. i dont know what to do i'm in a foreign country now and i feel so alone and scared. i've been thinking of going to a sexual health clinic to get the emergency contraception but i'm too scared to go especially since i'm not sure if anything actually happened that night.

is it possible or should i have hurt down there the next morning (i was/am a virgin). thanks for any help
LykkeS
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I guess it is possible. Either the sex must have been really really bad that your brain just automatically blocked it out or his **** was so small that you couldn't feel it.
AWSLC
  • CV Helper
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i've been thinking of going to a sexual health clinic to get the emergency contraception...
Do this... :yes:
Bec..
Report 9 years ago
it doesn't always hurt afterwards, it didn't for me
but if your on the pill you should be okay anyway, but if you feel worried about it then yeah get the emergency contraception.
Holly Hiskey
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yes, it is possible not to remember, it's probably a good idea to go and get checked out, and the emergency contraceptive pill would probably be a good idea
Anonymous #1
thanks for the answers guys i just feel so stupid and scared.. i'm not on the pill i think i will have to go get the EC then. Do you have to tell them something when you go get it? do they ask questions? i'm so embarrassed
Anonymous #2
Report 9 years ago
Don't let embarrassment get the better of you, definitely go and get checked out, and take the emergency contraceptive pill just in case. Better to be safe than sorry.
absynth
Report 9 years ago
Oh, OP that's must possibly the worst morning after the night before scenario possible.

Definitely go get checked out. Maybe phone a really good friend from Home if you get anxious.

You'll be okay.
aliceintheatreland
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ohh my god - that must be so scary for you. You MUST get checked out, and get the emergency pill. Although, it is likely it's just discharge, and there would most likely be some trace of blood if it had happened.

Just be brave, it's better to go and get checked than to do nothing at all. And I'm sure you don't need to hear this, but just be careful in future!
Dionysus
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah, it's possible. Get a morning after pill soon and get an STI check.
Anonymous #1
So if i go to a health clinic (i checked online for one close to me and it says they provide emergency contraception) will they ask me any questions (what will they ask?) and will i have to explain why i need it? would it be alright if i just said i forgot to take the pill and thats why i need the EC, even if i'm not on it..? i wouldn't like to tell them that i just got so drunk that i just blacked out because that would be humiliating
Anonymous #1
and does it matter that i haven't registered with a local GP yet? can i still just go to any health center for it? who should i ask for in the reception at the clinic?
Nat89
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeh you can just go to a health clinic without a GP. They probably will ask you a few questions, and it's probably best to just say you had sex without any contreception as you really should get checked out for STIs and stuff too x
LykkeS
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
So if i go to a health clinic (i checked online for one close to me and it says they provide emergency contraception) will they ask me any questions (what will they ask?) and will i have to explain why i need it? would it be alright if i just said i forgot to take the pill and thats why i need the EC, even if i'm not on it..? i wouldn't like to tell them that i just got so drunk that i just blacked out because that would be humiliating
When I had to get one I wasn't asked any questions they just explained to me that it was very unhealthy to take the pill and then the rules for taking it. Don't worry you'll be fine. Otherwise bring a trusting friend along if it is possible.
Michelle0509
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
can you ask the people you went out with what happened?? surely they'd know if a guy came home with you
safety_pin
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i googled it to see what it came up with, and it says that for any clinic you are entitled to make up a false name if you really feel that embarrassed, so that might help if you're worried - also it says they are all non-judgemental, they've seen/heard it all before, blah blah blah it says these are the sorts of questions they might ask:

* What are you concerned about?
* How many people have you had sex with recently and were they male or female (or both)?
* What type of sex was it?
* Have you ever had an STI before?
* Are you on any medication?

...which doesn't seem too bad! hope that helped a bit.
Shake 'n Bake
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just go its your health at stake.

Btw I don't mean to scare you but are you sure you weren't attacked?
xTazx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Morning after+check yourself out.

Did you feel like absolute crap? Could be a drug, although sounds like you just got hammered.
Anonymous #1
yeah, i'm gonna go to the clinic and get the ec. i hadn't eaten properly that day so thats probably why i got so wasted without realizing until it was all too late. i couldn't eat anything yesterday either because i was worried sick about this that i didn't even think of it i wonder how bad the ec side effects are..
flugestuge
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i've been thinking of going to a sexual health clinic to get the emergency contraception
Good idea.
Coming back with a foreigner's child as a souvenir sounds underdesirable.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (329)
37.3%
No - but I will (71)
8.05%
No - I don't want to (63)
7.14%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (419)
47.51%

Watched Threads