Direct Debit Form Watch

impervious
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
The direct debit form included in the welcome week pack, does anyone know what that is used for? I filled it in assuming it would be for accommodation but I got an email about that today.
My fees are being paid by student finance.
thezoob
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
I rung about this yesterday, its for people who are paying theire fees there selves and not via student finacnce
impervious
Rep:
?
(Original post by thezoob)
I rung about this yesterday, its for people who are paying theire fees there selves and not via student finacnce
******** that is what I was scared of. I posted mine already. Hopefully they will check their computer before doing anything rash.
Smell23
Report 9 years ago
Yeah I was wondering this, assumed that must be what it was but wasn't sure. I don't see why they send them out in every welcome pack pack really when I'm sure most people use sf? Bit weird that they weren't labelled better too.
cathesaurusrex
Report 9 years ago
WHHHHAT?! I posted it already! I assumed it was for accommodation!
Smell23
Report 9 years ago
nooo, you should have got emailed a direct debit form for accommodation? I have to bring mine with me when I check in.
cathesaurusrex
Report 9 years ago
Aye, I got that one too but sure I went and sent that other one to the address, I suppose I'll have to ring them in the morning. Did you post it Mel?
Smell23
Report 9 years ago
Nope, I was really confused about it for a while though :|

Queens seem so disorganised or something.
cathesaurusrex
Report 9 years ago
Aye I know, I wonder were they like this in previous years? I rang up one day about something and got the head taken off me lol. I didn't even know you could pay your tuition fees youself?!
impervious
Rep:
?
(Original post by cathesaurusrex)
WHHHHAT?! I posted it already! I assumed it was for accommodation!
I cant be bothered callling up to tell them mainly as I am not sure which number to use.
Since it states on the online enrollment how I want to pay I hope I should be ok :p:
cathesaurusrex
Report 9 years ago
Yeah, i think I'll just leave it...too lazy :p:
cathesaurusrex
Report 9 years ago
Hey, my mum made me email them to find out and apparently it is for tuition fees so the 'finance team' are going to keep an eye out for my form, just to let anyone else who sent it know so you can get it sorted.
impervious
Rep:
?
(Original post by cathesaurusrex)
Hey, my mum made me email them to find out and apparently it is for tuition fees so the 'finance team' are going to keep an eye out for my form, just to let anyone else who sent it know so you can get it sorted.
Oh fancy sharing this email address?
cathesaurusrex
Report 9 years ago
Em sure, if that's what I need to do to seem credible I will....

I sent:
Hi, in the welcome pack this week we recieved a direct debit form, I assumed it was for accommodation but I have been told it was for people paying for their tuition fees. Is this true? If so is there any way of discounting my form? Sorry to bother you!

They sent:
Catherine,

Please find attached our accommodation direct debit form.

The one you filled out would have been for your tuition fees. I have mentioned this to Finance and they will watch out for your form.

Warm regards,

Louise Mc Geough

Accommodation and Hospitality

copied and pasted exactly...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (412)
37.83%
No - but I will (83)
7.62%
No - I don't want to (75)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (519)
47.66%

Watched Threads