Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any mark schemes for past papers of the polymers, proteins and steel paper.....now known as chemistry of materials?? Or any of the A2 past papers and mark schemes perhaps? would be great if anyone could help, exam in 2 weeks time-grr!lol

ReputationRep:
    I was given some mark schemes for the Chem by design papers, would that help at all? im not sure how many i have though i'll go check. it kind of got put at the bottom of the pile as its my last exam

ReputationRep:
    Mine too ... June 28th right?
    I can do markschemes if someone else can do papers

I'll get typing

ReputationRep:
    i can take pictures (high res) of the papers, they come out well enough to read so shud be ok, ill do it on the weekend, only got chem by design though, and bekaboo tose mark schemes would be very useful

ReputationRep:
    Ah is that module 4? I might have some of them left somewhere (Took it in January)
    First Unit 5 markscheme is up

ReputationRep:
    chem by deisgn is the last unit, with aa, o, cd md, vci

sorry, where is the mark scheme posted?
    nevermind ive seen it now

heres the paper for jan 2005, you should be able to read it

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=13JV3CRO

ReputationRep:
    hey does anyone by any chance have the chemistry by design paper done last summer or know if its on the web somewhere?thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I have the mark scheme and the paper, have you not gone into your chemistry department to see if they have the paper, i have the mark schemes for Jun03, Jan04, Jun04 and Jan05
    I may be able to get more tomorrow from my chemistry department
    All chemistry by design

ReputationRep:
    yep have repeatedly asked the chemistry teacher if he can get hold of any past papers......but he only came up with one paper for chemistry by design, which is a little annoying!lol. Is there anyway you can forward last summers paper and mark sheme, would be much appreiciated.

ReputationRep:
    I'll try and scan it up tomorrow, as it takes ages on hte other pc and it normally crashes mid-scan lol

ReputationRep:
    cheers, that would be very kind of you.

ReputationRep:
    any luck with scannin that paper geekypoo?

ReputationRep:
    Ok i've finally finished the German exams so if possible I'll get some more markschemes up today
    Unfort my priority is this stupid Biology paper i've been trying to get on here for a week - long story!!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...71#post2372071

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 17, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.