geong1101
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Elle J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The one for your ucard, which you should have sent off by last Friday. If not I think you can fill it out at enrollment, but that means it will take a bit longer for your ucard to be prepared for you. And I filled out the health questionnaire online last week some time...I'm not too sure if there's a specific date that has to be done by though, but I imagine it's better to just get that out of the way!
LostRiot
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
you can do the financial declaration and pay your fees online
http://www.shef.ac.uk/newstudents/before

Do the health one online and send the Ucard one in the green book off now (you might get it at registration if you're lucky) - can always blame these things on the postal strikes.

Then you're pretty much sorted.
mollymustard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah you may as well send off the UCard form, I know people that sent it late and it was still there on the day!
Elle J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The online financial declaration thing...is that just for those who aren't paying for their fees through student finance?
davidov
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The online declaration is just for people who aren't using student finance. Im about to do the ucard form it says to write your details on the back of a photo and then stick it down is that a typing error? Unless the paper is transparent i haven't looked.
mollymustard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by davidov)
The online declaration is just for people who aren't using student finance. Im about to do the ucard form it says to write your details on the back of a photo and then stick it down is that a typing error? Unless the paper is transparent i haven't looked.
Its incase the pic comes unstuck and they need to know your name so they put it on the right card.
davidov
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by mollymustard)
Its incase the pic comes unstuck and they need to know your name so they put it on the right card.
ohh okay i didnt think of that, i guess ill write the details on the photo
LostRiot
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Elle J)
The online financial declaration thing...is that just for those who aren't paying for their fees through student finance?
yeah, my bad, MSc = no student finance
sophie..
Report 9 years ago
If I've done the financial declaration online do I need to take a copy of it with me when I register?
LostRiot
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by sophie..)
If I've done the financial declaration online do I need to take a copy of it with me when I register?
No, but it wouldn't hurt.

In my experience they never ask for half the stuff they tell you to bring, but its always best to have everything with you in case there is a problem.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
    Sat, 6 Jul '19
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads