The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

worst case scenario - horrifically deformed kids

DO EEEET.
Omg had to lol at this. Seriously just get a friend to do it even if she thinks he's "ugly" it's better to use him than your own brother especially if it all goes wrong and her friends find out.
Erm yeah to be honest it probably wouldn't be a good idea
I mean, if i was a boy and my sister was upset i'd do it cos i wouldn't wanna see her upset and all, but it may have consequences later, like they find out that you're her brother, and they'd think that she's sad for asking you etc.
Reply 103
Er, don't do it. It's really quite weird and you'd have to act like a couple and stuff, plus you're 18 she's 14!
Let her take your best friend and if not, she shouldnt lie then should she.
9MmBulletz
his sister already is :p:
OP, tell you're sister noone's attracted to trolls

Hey YOU! Stop being mean to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
define ugly you big TROLL! I bet you're so fugly urself and insecure sitting on your PC typing up rubbish that reflects your horrible boring pathetic life. Serioulsy GROW UP you MORONIC dumbo.
Get a life.
OP wants help, not insults.
How thick can people get these days...:mad:
NikhilR
iv been in a similar situation but it was with my brother....all his friends are gay and were going on about how they're all going on a date and my brother was upset because he didnt have a bf. i was actually quite happy to hear this because i secretly fancy my brother and would like to deal with him from behind.

GASP! what are u saying girl? Or boy?
U lLOVE ur own brother?
:eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:
paulapie
"Omg big bro, all my friends were in school today talking about how they lost their virginity and are havin a big orgy together on Friday. I told them I'd done it too so I could be invited, will you do it with me?"

If you're prepared for that conversation, then do it :top:

i don't get how insensitive people can be!:mad:
Anonymous
GASP! what are u saying girl? Or boy?
U lLOVE ur own brother?
:eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

wat iz da big deal? i do stuff wit ma little bruv Chamie all tha time. op shud go for it nd go all da way.
Anonymous
Hey YOU! Stop being mean to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
define ugly you big TROLL! I bet you're so fugly urself and insecure sitting on your PC typing up rubbish that reflects your horrible boring pathetic life. Serioulsy GROW UP you MORONIC dumbo.
Get a life.
OP wants help, not insults.
How thick can people get these days...:mad:

The meaning of troll has gone so far over your head that i think it is in a diffrent solar system...
if her friends are close friends then surely they would know your her brother...or they will eventually meet you
dont do it, its weird and they are bound to find out and probably start rumours of incest...
plus gfs and bfs like hold hands and touch each other

surely this must be a troll?!?!
Reply 110
stewart91
what if at a later date on of her friends comes round your house
and realises your her brother? that be more humilating, the best bet is to get one of your mates to do it.

i agree....that would be more humiliating than finding out she pretended she had a bf..lol

just try and get a mate or tell her to make up an excuse that her "boyfriend" couldnt go...
Rogerio134
The meaning of troll has gone so far over your head that i think it is in a diffrent solar system...

you're right...my solar system is secret...it's called NO TROLLS ALLOWED!
Get it?!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Reply 112
Cant do it, lie, pay somone, ask a freind, dont do it yourself!

Would be my advise, because as said, its goin toget rummbled, and thats goin to go down like a lead balloon.

Daniel
what if they find out that oyu are her brother so wont have any friends as rumours of icest will be worse
Reply 114
Please let this be a troll
Reply 115
xTazx
I'm sure you have guy friends, just ask one of them to help out. Youth is a b****.

Ask one of his friends to pretend to be his 14yo sisters bf?
l can't see anything that could go wrong there....lol
CCJ
Someone should use these kinds of posts on TSR for inspiration for a comedy show, seriously.

Where do you think The Inbetweeners' writers come up with their characters/plots?

Latest

Trending

Trending