Proof of Qualification Watch

German Jaime
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
have anyone sent their proof of qualifications to their respective universities and have you recieved a reply. I am in serious panic my uni want me to get a C in Maths and English GCSE but i got an A in maths and an E in english but i did IGCSE plus i didnt get into portsmouth through clearing. I am going to send the results to them including my Alevels today - Do you thinnk i will get registered on the 28th will they overlook it? :eek3:
Medicine Man
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Were the universities aware you had an A in maths and E in english before/at the time your UCAS track updated to unconditional?

If they did then they obviously accepted you even though you didn't get a C in English and so it won't matter.

If however your university aren't aware of the E in English, then the uni has the right to prevent you from starting the course as you technically didn't get what they asked for (thats of course assuming they're not lenient enough to overlook it and let you in irrespective of the grade in English).
German Jaime
Rep:
?
Well i had not collected my results before i sent my uCas form
impervious
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by German Jaime)
Well i had not collected my results before i sent my uCas form
So you only took GCSEs this year? In which case if the uni specified grades I would have thought they would want to see them before they accepted your offer. Or expected you to send them in a lot earlier than this.
German Jaime
Rep:
?
I took Igcse in November 2008 and i did not collect the result before i sent my UCAs form and personal statement. They did not ask about it till last week.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed