The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Weds good with me as I will be gone thurs onwards for a friends funeral...

Will be good to see yous all! :smile:
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 21
Ekpyrotic
No apostrophe, on your profile too.

Repped:biggrin: (hope I didn't spell that wrong) :o: :o:
I'm busy on Wednesday until 9pm but I could be there afterwards... totally free on Tuesday though?
Reply 23
Bella_trixxx
I'm busy on Wednesday until 9pm but I could be there afterwards... totally free on Tuesday though?

Just come after 9 on Wednesday! There'll be general boozday-tuesday stuff happening on Tuesday to occupy us all :P.

I'm free all week (thus far) and would love to meet you guys again, or for the first time in many cases.
Reply 24
ImperceptibleNinja
If there are no/few objections, I would suggest Wednesday from 7.30-8.30 definitely in the Whey Pat, with the freedom to wander afterwards.

I don't have a computer of my own at the moment, so I can't do this as a last-minute thing :rolleyes: I'm hoping to finalize plans as soon as we can :smile:

:top:
M_E_X
Just come after 9 on Wednesday! There'll be general boozday-tuesday stuff happening on Tuesday to occupy us all :P.

I'm free all week (thus far) and would love to meet you guys again, or for the first time in many cases.

Okay, I'm free on Wednesday now so now I approve of that :p:
I think Wednesday is getting a good response, so I'd like to stick with that plan.

If anyone can't make it until later, send me a message and I can give you my mobile number, and you can call to check where we are. It all depends how keen people are to stay at the Whey Pat or go elsewhere.
Next challenge: which silly item of clothing do we want to use to identify the group?

I have been told to suggest 'pants on heads (the sexier the pants, the better)', but I suspect this may act as a deterrent. I'm happy to bring a distinctive multicoloured fleecy hat with long tendrils, and will possibly wear it depending on the temperature :smile:
Silly hats sound good, but I don't think I have any. Hmm..
Reply 29
I've got a black beanie type thing, but it may be hard to see it in the dark ^^
I might come to this! Look out for me - but I don't know what the 'item' will be that we have to bring/wear as I'm leaving for St Andrews now!!! See you all soon!
I should be able to come to this now, will be great!
I'll be there.
Reply 33
I shall try to be there, on the train now!
Reply 34
Oh it's good to be back!! :biggrin:

I should be able to be there!
Fraid, the ONLY hat I have with me is a witches hat...hahah!
Reply 35
Well, I'll try to provide a local contingent to the meet, but as I have badminton in Cupar till 9, might only be able to be about if people are around for longer.
Will see what happens though!
I think i can come, but i will admit to reluctance to wearing a silly hat. :smile:
Yeah, I'll come. :smile:

Edit: :yeah: I finally managed to get the internet working in my room (having been retarded and forgetting I needed an ethernet cable :lolwut:). :p:
Reply 38
i might grace you all with my presence.
I'm aware that I've been pretty quiet over the last few days (good news: I will soon have internet in the house, bad news: I probably won't have a computer by then...), but just in case anyone was doubtful, Wednesday evening is still on :smile:

I can't remember if I said before, but you're all welcome to bring along non-TRSians :biggrin: And any suggestions of places to go after the Whey Pat are also worth thinking about.

Latest

Trending

Trending