What to do? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hi, please keep anon because I know people who use this.

Basically I met this guy on Saturday night whom I really liked. We talked, and he suggested meeting up this week, which I would have loved, and so I said yes. We ended up going back to his with my friend and his friend, where we kissed etc but nothing more. My friend and I left and got a taxi, but this guy had my number and said he'd ring me sometime, but had no credit at the moment. I waited til yesterday and he hadn't rang me, so I found his facebook and added him. He's accepted my friend request but not messaged or anything. Shall I bite the bullet and message him, or leave it? I kinda thought that as I'd taken the initiative and added him, he should be the one to message me if he was interested? I don't want to seem too clingy. I can't stop thinking about him though!

Thanks for your help.
member296407
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Why does the poor guy have to call or text you every single time!!! You call them for once, and no it isnt too clingly.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Well I don't believe in them having to do so every time in a reciprocal relationship, I just feel that as I have made all the moves towards taking things further so far, even though he had the means to (i.e. my number), maybe he's trying to make it obvious that he's not interested and I should just get the hint? Also, although I'm probably overthinking this a little, things are made a bit more awkward by the fact that one of his best friends is one of my old school mates, and, yes I'm a wuss, but I don't want them to be joking around about how desperate I may seem!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (503)
37.65%
No - but I will (103)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (638)
47.75%

Watched Threads