The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Those supposedly skater-esque long sleeved t-shirt things which were essentially t-shirts with different coloured long sleeves.

At least I only bought one.
I have 3 pairs of skinny jeans, despite the fact that I have a fairly large bum and hips and slim legs, so they make me look a bit like a duck (although in my defence they look ok if I wear a long top with them)

xxxxxxxxxx
A Kappa tracksuit, regrettably.
oh i chose this years ago when i was 6 or 7 (thankfully not in recent times)...red pumps with these hideous bow things by the toe area!! i dont know what the hell i was thinking back then!!!!
The 'goth' trend and wearing white foundation with purple lipstick during it (cringe!)
When I was about 10 I bought some trousers with a mini skirt attached to them. And the obligatory platforms when the Spice Girls were about (although looking back, the platforms were a bit tame, probably only a couple of inches high).

Thank god I'm no longer hugely swayed by fashion!
Baggy jeans, skater shoes and black band hoodies. Bleurgh.
I used to buy hella obnoxious neon looking **** from topman too, oy vey
Reply 8
Dirty mosher/skater kinda stuff. Luckily not for a long time now. :wink:
Reply 9
Them trousers with all the straps hanging off them :| And them trousers with a skirt around the top :| Oh dear.
fabulous_darling
When I was about 10 I bought some trousers with a mini skirt attached to them.

Haah! I had some of those too.

I remember everyone in school wearing those baggy mini mosher trousers with tassles on them..I remember really wanting some but I'm SO glad I never bought them now. Ugh.
Reply 11
When I was 10 I lived in an addidas tracksuit, then at about 13 I lived in light blue jeans with big flares from tammy girl. Luckily, no matter how much I protested, mum wouldn't let me have some of those ridiculous trouser skirt things steps made fashionable.
In my grunge days I used to go about in a pair of huuuuge jeans with loads of pockets. The trouser legs were both wider than my waist is now (I was about 13 then, now I'm 19). I would wear them with my chunky Camden trainers and general spiky/studded/zipped clothes and accessories.
Camo patterned combat trousers. :emo:
POPPERS!!!!

Them bottoms with prestunds down the side, and you could open them all up, no idea why, what was the point of them?
those really baggy cargo trousers, with all the strings and bits randonly attached! I used to think I was cool in those...
Reply 16
My early punk look, when I was like, 14. I look back at pictures now and I looked horrible. Also, ponchos. :frown:
The punk/grunger craze thing. Not a good look for me :no:
Reply 18
those flared jeans with sequins/beads on them...eeewwwwwwww...but i was young...these days, i dont really follow fashion too much..i just wear what i want...
Missmeem
My early punk look, when I was like, 14. I look back at pictures now and I looked horrible. Also, ponchos. :frown:

I remember those. :rofl: All the girls were walking round with horrible, pink ponchos which just looked tacky. My mum was like, 'Do you want one?' :nothing: