The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

emmers1990
Horrible flared jeans from Tammy and most other clothes from Tammy.

ohhh Tammy! Totally forgot about them. bad times all round.
Reply 41
ugg boots
Tn hats
Facepalm
Reply 43
I did the whole mosher thing for a while - you know, bought the stuff from Grin's, listened to the music, used the skatepark etc

Then about four months later I was getting ready to go out with some "mates" when I looked in the mirror and thought "God. I look a ****" and threw all that stuff in the bin to return to normality. So glad it didn't last long.
Reply 44
Couple new era caps when I was in secondary school.
Reply 45
yep, the 'mosher' thing...bad times. i had some REALLY baggy black cords or jeans which were really ripped at the ends, which i teamed with a pair of boys' vans and i also used to sometimes wear a pink and black stripy armband thing. a bad look indeed.

also, a yellow tracksuit when i was about 9, and pretty much everything i wore from the age of 12 and below. i used to dress like a boy.

i don't actually think i had any fashion sense whatsoever until i was 15.
UGGS and that was quite recently too . . oh the shame.

Also those chavvy jumpers, the boxing brand I think, but I cant remember the name.
My whole childhood wardrobe was Tammy. Ah, I had these massive BEIGE flares with chinese symbols on them :lolwut: and these double sleeves tops with 'No Problem' on them :emo:
Reply 48
Alexandra1234567
AND oh god, those STRING VESTS WITH COLOURED VESTS UNDERNEATH. I was shamefully into them, I had several different coloured vests and one white string one :z and I would mix and match...

Ooooh gaaahd! Totally forgot about those. I got a yellow vest and a purple string vest and wore then about once, my family took the piss so much I never wore them again.
My grunge days.. camo jacket, really baggy jeans with rips at the knees *hangs head in shame*
Reply 50
When I was 6 I got my mum to buy them trainers with the flashing heels, so for every step the light on your heel would flash.

The shame.
Reply 51
Chav younger days, full tracksuit - crappy TN caps oh deary deary me.
Reply 52
Kevin J
When I was 6 I got my mum to buy them trainers with the flashing heels, so for every step the light on your heel would flash.

The shame.

WHAT! Those were the best types, I'm upset they don't do adult sizes.
Really baggy skater jeans from Tammy haha. And the whole tie thing in like y7/8 thanks to avril lavigne. Good god >.<
This thread is hilarious. I'm cringing at remembering some of these.
Reply 55
when i was aged 8 to about 12 i thought it would be cool to live in tracksuit bottoms..the waterproof sort. and reebock trainers.
then i turned, embarrassingly, 'skater'/'emo/scene' and lived in vans and jeans so tight my blood probably didn't reach the whole of my legs.
sickening.
Mine was those glittery jelly shoes with heels...:eek: oh how i begged for those i even wore them to school once lol
vander Beth
This thread is hilarious. I'm cringing at remembering some of these.

Lol, same! My stomach is hurting with the laughs I'm getting!
purplemagic150
Mine was those glittery jelly shoes with heels...:eek: oh how i begged for those i even wore them to school once lol

I loved them :o:
I can't believe no one mentioned the emo/scene look.

I used to wear these gloves with no hands on them that were stripey and came upto my elbows...and loads of stupid uber skinny hoodies covered in diamonds and gloomy bear.
Not to mention about 30 of those shag bands.
Bright pink and black slip on vans with skinny coloured jeans and studded neon belt with those really bad buckles, which made your feet look enormous.
Also so much eyeliner my eyelids were heavy, and a fringe that covered my face and came down to my chin.
All that stupid H&M kids stuff, like Hello Kitty....ergh what was I thinking.
And those really gross Bleeding Star and Famous Stars and Straps t.shirts, I'm so cringing looking back.

Before that I wanted to be Avril Lavigne and wore all these camo cargo pants from Gap Kids (boys)
I also had these flares from Tammy which were bright blue and dip dyed pink at the bottom.....ew.

I also went through a phase of wearing those nasty string vests.

God everything was a disaster.

Latest

Trending

Trending