January Retakes Watch

look
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
So I didn't get the grades I need to go to university. Along with other productive stuff, I'm retaking 2 modules in one of the subjects in January.

My question is, do I have to be aware of something in regards to such retakes? Like is there anything I should do so that if I get better results in January, then those are the marks will be counted towards my final grade. I heard something about cashing in and stuff and don't really know what it is.

I'm doing the old syllabus by the way.

Thanks
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by look)
So I didn't get the grades I need to go to university. Along with other productive stuff, I'm retaking 2 modules in one of the subjects in January.

My question is, do I have to be aware of something in regards to such retakes? Like is there anything I should do so that if I get better results in January, then those are the marks will be counted towards my final grade. I heard something about cashing in and stuff and don't really know what it is.

I'm doing the old syllabus by the way.

Thanks
Just ask/remind the exams officer to apply for cash-in when doing your exam entries and it's all automatic from there (knowing you are doing resits they will probs do it anyway).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (278)
38.03%
No - but I will (53)
7.25%
No - I don't want to (53)
7.25%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (347)
47.47%

Watched Threads