The Student Room Group

January Retakes

So I didn't get the grades I need to go to university. Along with other productive stuff, I'm retaking 2 modules in one of the subjects in January.

My question is, do I have to be aware of something in regards to such retakes? Like is there anything I should do so that if I get better results in January, then those are the marks will be counted towards my final grade. I heard something about cashing in and stuff and don't really know what it is.

I'm doing the old syllabus by the way.

Thanks
Reply 1
look
So I didn't get the grades I need to go to university. Along with other productive stuff, I'm retaking 2 modules in one of the subjects in January.

My question is, do I have to be aware of something in regards to such retakes? Like is there anything I should do so that if I get better results in January, then those are the marks will be counted towards my final grade. I heard something about cashing in and stuff and don't really know what it is.

I'm doing the old syllabus by the way.

Thanks

Just ask/remind the exams officer to apply for cash-in when doing your exam entries and it's all automatic from there (knowing you are doing resits they will probs do it anyway).

Latest