Wanted items A/W 2009 :) Watch

jodie_lee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I'm just starting to look for A/W items to start buying.

I'd like a cream trench/mac.

Maybe a couple of fine knitted day dresses.

Some form of skirt to wear with a jumper.

Some new, comfortable yet stylish boots.

I wanted a blazer when it was warmer but never got around to buying one, and I'm not sure whether to bother or not now, I don't want to spend £50 and not have much wear out of it.

Any ideas of nice places?

I particularly find the dresses hard to find!

What does everyone else want? I love winter fashion! :yep:
Holly Unsightly
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I need some new booooooooooots. My last pair were amazing but I dyed them black and after trashing them in the snow they're kind of patchy now.

Ooh I'd like a mac too, perhaps a nice blue or green colour. I saw some gorgeous ones somewhere in town last week but I can't remember where

I wanted some leather gloves to wear with my vintage tweed coat as the sleeves are a little short and I kept having cold wrists last year, but my lovely granny found a beautiful pale green pair that match perfectly!

Also need to stock up on massive scarves and some more wooly hats before the weekend...Scotland is going to be coooooold!
Kellybaby
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
A beige mac... but I haven't find the perfect one yet! I need some more pairs of leather ankle boots too.
Hoda--x
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I love winter fashion too :woo:
i really want to get nice leather boots and a nice coat then im sorted
Georgiahoneybee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I agree- Autumn/Winter fashion is my favourite!
I've already got the two main things I wanted- a bright mac (I got a coral one I just LOVE) and some black over the knee boots.
Other things I want.... jumper dresses to wear with leggings mainly, a nice warm scarf and perhaps a hat that doesn't make me look like an idiot haha. Also although I have loads, I'm always on the look out for new cardigans.
PirateFlag
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
http://www.missselfridge.com/webapp/...9837&langId=-1

I love this beige mac. I already have a red mac though so i cant justify getting another one.
GildedButterfly
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
too much.
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'd like a pair of black over the knee boots and a pair of ridiculously high stiletto platform biker boots.
*Sparkle*
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I want this cardigan from RI, its a big chunky thing with some garish print on that I NEED to have!! I get paid next Friday & I'm running down to River Island the second I wake up!
ChocolateFish
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
ahh, I see too many things I want - a/w fashion is my favourite!
At the moment, I've after brown brogues and this dress:

I'm sure I could add plenty to my list though if I ventured into Topshop
Cupcakee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Knitted dresses, grey thick tights, boots please

Also, in regards to your comments about blazers, don't have to spend £50, some very decent ones for half the price in New Look if you fancy it
fran.ha
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I already got a really nice pair of brown leather boots:

I'm after a really nice thick wool coat, I will probably get one from TK Maxx, (although I don't need it now)
Also a few really nice cardigans, and some longer socks so I can tuck my jeans in
A few new pashminas
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (124)
39.62%
No - but I will (17)
5.43%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.39%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (152)
48.56%

Watched Threads