english is over!!!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
.x.g.x.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
i think its time for everyone to stop worrying about paper 2! those who arent doing english next year then.. NO MORE ENGLISH!! yay!! now we can burn our anthologys and folders!!!
mtbab
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol! shame i am doin it next yr, lol, but i'm still burning my anthology as it eng lit, lol
Veritas
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
talk about stating the obvious
zhivago
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Heh. You make me laugh with your random mean comments!! :p:

But, er, yeah I fu cked up today. And I'm doing it next year anyway. So no celebration on both counts.
mtbab
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by zhivago)
Heh. You make me laugh with your random mean comments!! :p:

But, er, yeah I fu cked up today. And I'm doing it next year anyway. So no celebration on both counts.
you can still burn ya anthology, lol, i dont think i can though coz i'll be like two yrs work and now its just ash, lol
Veritas
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i got some magnesium ribbon i lifted from a sciewnce prop room and im going to burn a whole in mine
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yay! english is over!
.x.g.x.
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by thinktank)
i got some magnesium ribbon i lifted from a sciewnce prop room and im going to burn a whole in mine
lol! good idea!
Lidka
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well, I'm supposed to be studying English Lit for the next 5 or so years... but I can still burn all my English Language stuff. *manic grin*
mtbab
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i love english, i'm glad that biology, ict, music, is over (ive done drama,eng lit too, but im taking them nx yr, and did rs last yr, so got over that,lol)
zhivago
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeah I think I'll burn the fu cking anthologies. The short stories...have you ever read anything more ******** tedious?! GROAN.
mtbab
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol i guess u did them for Lit then, i read a few some are alright, but they just dont seem that short, lol,
zhivago
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Definitely! There like mini novels! I don't mind The Train to Rhodesia, The Winter Oak, or, The Young Couple. I think they're the best ones. I hate Snapshots of a Wedding, even though I did it on my exam today. How did you think it went? Tell all...
WantA*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Im finished with English forever! Wouldnt even think about taking it at A-Levels :p: Anyways I prolly will burn all my stuff, will have to call mates around with thier stuff and have a huge bonfire!!!
mtbab
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
loved it, i had a little story, but its on another thread and i cant be bother to find it, actually one sec

here ya go

OMG!! i was stressed this morning so i went to my eng teacher to ask for sample q's and she photocopied 2002 paper and i did the questions, so how damn happy was i when i got into the exam and found q2, to be the same question as on the 2002 paper which i'd done that morning, i only to change stuff a lil bit, but i loved it!!!!
mtbab
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol everoyne in the yr is going round to one guys house on the 24th last day its gonna be mad, coz his parents think about 10are coming, and there goin on holiday, but in fact more like 103!, lol
mrs_bellamy
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
They took my anthology in after the exam so I can't burn it
mtbab
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
why did nt you jsut say you didnt bring it today , lol, silly marvi
langleyster
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I enjoyed the English exams
mtbab
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by langleyster)
I enjoyed the English exams
lol so did i, omg lol langley just looked at ure prof your soo young, lol soz
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Buckingham
    Open Evening Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18

Do you like exams?