Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yeah i know ya all thinkin im a right wus but i av 1 evry night. no idea y im just not in control of myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by horrorboy)
    yeah i know ya all thinkin im a right wus but i av 1 evry night. no idea y im just not in control of myself
    aww, have you spoken to a doctor about this? my brother is a bit weird aswell,he just gets up and starts talking to himself, we took him to the doctors and they gave him some medicine. Hes ok now. Hope you get better!

ReputationRep:
    my brother is a bit weird aswell

wot ya trying ta say lol i dont talk 2 myself lol. nah i cant go ta the doctors coz its not a physical prob and im CERTAINLY not going to a psychiatrist

ReputationRep:
    howdy

My advice would be get some free counselling. They will be pro's and know what to do

J

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.