?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Why? :confused:
WhatTheFunk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
to be fair people have started/ soon will be going this weekend or next, and even later, plus freshers blog the idea i guess would be the built up to going to uni, making sure you are ready for it, have everything, then moving in and so on
CJ
  • TSR Community Staff
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Because there's stuff worth blogging about before the first day of freshers week.

Although i've been told some freshers weeks started this week.
Hubert Poo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Makes sense to me. :confused:

The experience of going to university after all is an all encompassing one. It doesn't necessarily just start on such and such a date and end on such and such a date. There are so many other things surrounding its immediate place that they are quite relevant to the entire experience, and therefore well worth blogging about. The TSR community can benefit from that wider perspective.
RK
  • TSR Community Staff
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Pretty much been sumed up by the guys above.

The idea of the blog is not just about what happens in your first week of uni. It's about preparing for uni before you go, about what happens when you first get there and also about how things go as the weeks/term/year goes on (depending on how long people want to do it for).

And also, some people have already started at Uni this week I believe, so it's not like it's still weeks before people start
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (214)
39.12%
No - but I will (38)
6.95%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.58%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (259)
47.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise