The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anonymous
im seeing it cropping more frequently.. Am i shagged (in the bad way) when she sees that i go on her page like 10 times a day lol.. (yes was dumped and pretended that i dont care)

;_;

wtf.... is that thing real??? there is this girl that i go on her profile 20320932 times a day!!
Reply 2
It's based on wall posts, photo and status comment etc. They don't go by how many times you've viewed her profile. :wink:
Reply 3
Anonymous
im seeing it cropping more frequently.. Am i shagged (in the bad way) when she sees that i go on her page like 10 times a day lol.. (yes was dumped and pretended that i dont care)

;_;

Don't worry lmao it's doesn't show how many time the person has clicked on there page it shows how much you write on there walls, photo's and status's chill out don't over reactive.
Reply 4
its based on ur interaction wid her profile, nuttin to do wid how many times u go on her page
Reply 5
It's a virus btw. You've been ****** by a trojan, dude.
Kasphlam
It's based on wall posts, photo and status comment etc. They don't go by how many times you've viewed her profile. :wink:

Exactly. :yep:
I know your pain! I go on my exs page lots every day even though I dumped him! It hurts :frown: but it wont show up dont worry :wink:
Reply 8
In compliance with Facebook's user confidentiality no app is able to show whos clicked on anyones profile.
^What skies and Kasphlam said.

If anything you could just pre-empt it by putting your status as "Haha that stalker thing is so ****!" :biggrin:

Tbh I think it's inaccurate for that too, it listed me as #6th stalker to someone, and I have only been on their page like 2 times.
Reply 10
FlamingBlade
^What skies and Kasphlam said.

If anything you could just pre-empt it by putting your status as "Haha that stalker thing is so ****!" :biggrin:

Tbh I think it's inaccurate for that too, it listed me as #6th stalker to someone, and I have only been on their page like 2 times.

Same.

But then maybe its just two more times than the person who is seventh. I realised I don't post enough things on faceboook - I just look at what everyone else has posted haha.
Reply 11
It's not even based on wall posts it's basically based on nothing i often get in the stalker list of people whom i almost never speak (there weren't people who's profiles i often view either)and got some weird results myself.
relax,people! :wink:
THis thread is made of win :biggrin:
Facebook sucks super Donkey balls. I'm glad i don't visit there anymore. Pathetic popularity contest.

Most women are uglier in real life than in their Facebook photos anyways.
Reply 14
just_tha_bboy
Facebook sucks super Donkey balls. I'm glad i don't visit there anymore. Pathetic popularity contest.

Most women are uglier in real life than in their Facebook photos anyways.

Bitter boy who arranged a date with someone that looked mega hot on their Facebook profile, only to be severely disappointed and forced to spend his evening with a troll? :tongue:
emilyyy
Bitter boy who arranged a date with someone that looked mega hot on their Facebook profile, only to be severely disappointed and forced to spend his evening with a troll? :tongue:

Bahahaha hilarous :rofl:
Anonymous

;_;

Really, it's just who posts on your wall etc the most. It would be an invasion of Facebook's privacy policy if it showed the ACTUAL stalkers. So, I think you're safe :smile:
And if you did show up on it, no-one actually takes it seriously. It's just a bit of fun, it could have been picked at random for all you know.
Reply 17
It's a virus!! Don't use it!!!
yes you are, stalker

you have to be more careful next time, like this guy >>>> :ninja:
Reply 19
Red_Sky
It's a virus!! Don't use it!!!

:rolleyes: No its not, you aren't going to get a virus going through the official Facebook website... they would have removed it now if it had been :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending