Turn on thread page Beta

The parties watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    your called the Mr White Fanatical Soceity... sounds liek you're wannabes to me.

our party is for people who couldn't care less about following anyone, but like to p*** off people in other parties...(it seemed mainly girls and out pimp at the beginning) i apologise now for it's existance, i never expected it to be such a success! but hey, why not?

lou xxx
    Sounds really attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    I am the Chevalier Elect and also belong to 'The Way'. I have joined this party because of equality and of course our wonderful leader Mr White-Wise and intelligent he actually knows what hes on about. The party includes the highest number of members yet and also the most intelligent. People out of the inner circle also consider it a priveledge to be there as we all get treated EQUALLY.

Join us Adhsur, and you will notice the difference between the two parties. Our party for one, does not state that it is 'just for girls'. The decision, of course, is yours.
    Im in the GOT.

I am not a girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Im in the GOT.

I am not a girl.
    You see, individuals like this have too much testosterone... it allows the women to manipulate them into joining. Quite elementary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Im in the GOT.

I am not a girl.
    That makes sense.
    Your party seems very keen and write long sentences in a lot of detail. I am impressed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Im in the GOT.

I am not a girl.
    we never said it was just for girls, but those who discussed it before it was created all happened to be female, hence the name. We welcome everyone.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    I am the Chevalier Elect and also belong to 'The Way'. I have joined this party because of equality and of course our wonderful leader Mr White-Wise and intelligent he actually knows what hes on about. The party includes the highest number of members yet and also the most intelligent. People out of the inner circle also consider it a priveledge to be there as we all get treated EQUALLY.

Join us Adhsur, and you will notice the difference between the two parties. Our party for one, does not state that it is 'just for girls'. The decision, of course, is yours.
    Well, I see a very baffling contradiction - how can you be all equal and yet subserviant to mr white?

I don't need to be in a party to be the most intelligent - I already am teeheehee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    You see, individuals like this have too much testosterone... it allows the women to manipulate them into joining. Quite elementary.
    Lol!

The Way also has a comedian.

ReputationRep:
    so does GOT. i'm a comdian to my friends. and i'll bring my talents to GOT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Well, I see a very baffling contradiction - how can you be all equal and yet subserviant to mr white?
    You misunderstand, my dear. All are equal at their own levels. At the bottom of the hierarchy are the non-members, who are all as equal as each other. Next are the Way members, who are all divinely bright, and shine with a light so beautiful it defies description. At the top are the Inner Circle and myself, who oversee the world with an apathetic eye, we rule in equality, and those below us are led in equality.

ReputationRep:
    well people,id love to stay but i have to sleep! goodnight!

ReputationRep:
    You misunderstand, my dear. All are equal at their own levels. At the bottom of the hierarchy are the non-members, who are all as equal as each other. Next are the Way members, who are all divinely bright, and shine with a light so beautiful it defies description. At the top are the Inner Circle and myself, who oversee the world with an apathetic eye, we rule in equality, and those below us are led in equality.
    wishy washy.

I really feel if whitey was a cult leader, he would be someone who would like make his followers kill themselves

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    Adieu, fair Chevalier, keep up the good work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    I really feel if whitey was a cult leader, he would be someone who would like make his followers kill themselves
    What would that accomplish?

ReputationRep:
    You misunderstand, my dear. All are equal at their own levels EXCEPT FOR ADHSUR WHO I WORSHIP!! She's in a league of her own. At the bottom of the hierarchy are the non-members, who are all as equal as each other. Next are the Way members, who are all divinely bright, and shine with a light so beautiful it defies description...they can only aspire to be as wonderful as Adhsur. At the top are the Inner Circle and myself, who oversee the world with an apathetic eye, we rule in equality and look up to the mighty Adhsur, and those below us are led in equality.
    ...and I'm just above all that because:

a) I'm a moderator, so I can literally control your posts as shown above. You can merely dream up your little fantasies of power - and we can implement ours.
    b) I have the most gems in the forum and am one of the more frequent posters.
    c) I am just lovely More lovely than all of you put together! Not to mention intelligent, charming...I could go on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    Goodnight Anna, I'll be off shortly also.

ReputationRep:

a) I'm a moderator, so I can literally control your posts as shown above.
    b) I have the most gems in the forum and one of the more frequent posters.
    c) I am just lovely
    d) You're modest too

ReputationRep:

c) I am just lovely More lovely than all of you put together!
    Every girl on this forum is lovely.

ReputationRep:

lol, you're as bad as edders + my sig...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    night Anna. sweet dreams.

ReputationRep:

We have a certain moderator in our Inner Circle, lest you forget. Should you chose to initiate such underhand tactics, we can retaliate likewise....

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.