Completely blonde moments :) Watch

littlemiss-sunshine
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
This evening I spent an hour trying to get a tin opener to work (there's a long story behind it but basically I'm in an unfamiliar house so I don't know where things are/how to use them and the only option for dinner seemed to be in a tin which I needed to open)... I feel completely stupid for not being able to (I can use tin openers but this one was different :P) but I'm putting it down as one of those completely blonde moments... so, seeing as I've got time to spare with nothing much to do, anyone want to share their blonde moments too?
Laurah5498
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm glad its not just me thats tin opener inefficient. I managed to knacker a corned beef tin using the twisty wirey thing

And I said out loud that all Corsa keys open other Corsa's. Don't know why I said it but I'm still having the mick taken out of me to this day xD
DR_X
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeega LOL.......

sorry can't sleep....
xxxpenguinnnxxx
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I actually can't think of one at the moment =/
Probably cos there's LOADS, i have NO common sense!

Quite funny, but i wish i had more common sense sometimes cos like, the way i think sometimes is reeaally stupid!
ormaybeitsjustnarcissism
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ahh I'm bad with tin openers. Erm...I tried to jump over a chair today and fell over. And then confused the Citizen's Advice Bureau with Tourist Information Office.
Cupcakee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Why are dumb moments called blonde moments, why oh whyyyy
littlemiss-sunshine
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Haha sorry, no offense to blondes, just couldn't think of a better way of putting it... I've tired out my brain trying to work the tin opener
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (124)
39.62%
No - but I will (17)
5.43%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.39%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (152)
48.56%

Watched Threads