Less than two weeks to go... Watch

Tom Gilchrist
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Two weeks to go now until you all arrive! Less than that in fact - are you getting excited? It seems that Freshers' Fortnight is looming closer and closer, and I'm sat here on holiday enjoying myself when I should probably be preparing some campaigns or replying to emails... something constructive!!

Have you got everything you need? Started enrolment? Heard from the SLC/SFE? (controversial comment... I know!) All you really need to do is hurry up and get down to what is clearly the best University in the country - fact!

Keep an eye out in the Times Higher Education (if you read it), The Times itself, and local Reading newspapers (especially Reading Chronicle) for a couple of press releases from the Students' Union over the next week or so - some exciting developments in the pipeline from the University that we're commenting on.

Want to know more?

Keep an eye on the Student Officer blog to stay on top of what's going on at your Students' Union!

What are you most excited about? What can you not wait to do when you get here? Why are you coming to Reading? What attracted you? We wanna know :-)

Feel free to send me an add on Facebook (as Tommy Gilchrist) if you like - and I can't wait to see you all in what seems like no time at all!

Tommy
VP Education
Reading University Students' Union
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Reading
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Reading
    Master's Lunch Postgraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Reading
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.78%
No - but I will (115)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (701)
47.46%

Watched Threads