Deutsche Bank numerical for grad apps Watch

Epicurus
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Completed the test. got this message immediately after doing so:

'You have successfully completed our online test. Your results have been submitted for review and you will be contacted shortly.'

Does this mean I've passed the initial automated filtering process or does DB review all numerical stage applicants regardless?
uthinkilltellu
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Probably both. The first screening process is probably automated and looks for stuff like, predicted grade, A-level results, graduation year, etc. The second screening, post test, is probably done by HR and they'll look at your full application before deciding whether to either pass it on to the business pile or to the trash pile.
Chewwy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
who cares.
Epicurus
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Chewwy)
who cares.
why bother posting then?
ma2k5
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Your best bet would to be ask the HR team. Anyway, good luck on your application.
Chewwy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Epicurus)
why bother posting then?
to stress the point that any answer will be inconsequential.
raulsantander
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
If you failed the num test, do they reject you automatically?
I mean, does "you have successfully completed the online test" mean that you are successful?
iamangel
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i got the same message, still response awaiting, anybody knows why?:confused:
ghostrider88
Report 9 years ago
me too, i assume they are picking through applications to decide who to invite to the assessment centre.
mezitli
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Godddd I just passed mine for the internship and says invited for the interview. Any idea How I should prepare specific to this deutche Bank.
iamangel
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
is it a Verbal test behind the numerical one?:confused:
Shade
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Mezitli, did it tell you that you have been invited as soon as you completed the test? :confused:
Chewwy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Shade)
Mezitli, did it tell you that you have been invited as soon as you completed the test? :confused:
yep.
awm55
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
was invited for interview (for graduate Global Markets) a few days post numerical
kinginside
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by awm55)
was invited for interview (for graduate Global Markets) a few days post numerical
Hi what's the numerical like? Is that the same with Credit Suisse test? As long as you applied for a position you can take the numeric, is that so? Will there be a verbal test as well? Thanks
mezitli
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
lol just the arrow on the progression status said was interview stage. By the way, the credit suisse app. I could not see any internship programmes taking place in london. It is just that they have full time positons only in Switzaerland. Could somebody send me link pls.
mctapt
Report 9 years ago
what test is after the numerical. logic or verbal reasoning?
vistaspmajor
Report 9 years ago
anyone with that 'successfully completed the online test' message got interview calls yet? i completed the test 2 days back and received the same msg.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (571)
37.71%
No - but I will (119)
7.86%
No - I don't want to (109)
7.2%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (715)
47.23%

Watched Threads