A Modern Warfare 360!! Watch

Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
During the Infinity Ward press conference going on in Los Angeles tonight, the company revealed a new limited edition Modern Warfare 2-themed Xbox 360 bundle featuring a 250GB harddrive, two wireless controllers, and a copy of the game.

The bundle is available for pre-order now and retails for $399.

"It's the highest compliment to the team and our fans to have a special themed Xbox 360 console," said Vince Zampella, CEO of Infinity Ward. "The precision and detail that's been put into the console captures the intensity and feel of 'Modern Warfare 2.' We can't wait for our community and fans around the world to see for themselves on Nov. 10."

This limited edition console will be available worldwide in the following regions: Europe, the Middle East (UAE, Saudi Arabia), UK, U.S., Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Australia and New Zealand

"It is thrilling to bring the exclusive 'Modern Warfare 2'-inspired Xbox 360 console to Call of Duty fans. Being able to work so closely with the talented team at Infinity Ward on the design has enabled us to develop a console that will set bragging rights around the world," said Albert Penello, senior director of global marketing for Xbox 360. "These fans deserve the biggest Xbox 360 console ever, and we're delivering with more storage space than ever before and freedom to enjoy their favorite games and downloadable Game Add-ons, including the first two 'Modern Warfare 2' maps that will be available first on Xbox LIVE."*

This news comes just weeks after a similar 250GB Forza 3 bundle was spotted on Amazon Germany.

And for more news from the night, check out IGN's liveblog. And be sure to check back later for our hands-on preview later tonight.
http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/102/1025213p1.html

And it gets released over here! Sounds awesome.
.Andrew.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've got to admit, that looks very tacky, for the price! :eek:
SixthFormer08
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
It's good price for what it is, if you compare it to an elite. Elite's about 200, this is 240. With the elite I just bought, I got 2 oldish games, for this, you get a brand new really good game, an extra controller and 130gb extra harddrive,
darkos87
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think I'm gonna get myself a 360 soon. I have 50 pounds lying around... on an hmv card need to wait for a good bundle though... Plus I played halo ODST today, I seemed quite fun... except for the retarded AI driving my warthog which kept trying to run over a rock...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (432)
37.47%
No - but I will (88)
7.63%
No - I don't want to (79)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (554)
48.05%

Watched Threads