What Are The Chances Of Getting Accepted To Hatfield University On A Waiting List? Watch

BUSHRAQAYUM
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I am in a situation at the moment and am really worried about it. I have chosen my first choice university , but I realise that I have made a massive mistake, and want to go to Hatfield University to do pharmacy. I am withdrawing from my first choice University to do pharmacy , and am hoping to do pharmacy in Hatfield as it is more appropriate for me. I checked through clearing and there are no available places so I talked to the admission tutor and she said I have been put on a waiting list, and I will know by start of October. I am just wondering have any of you guys been put on a waiting list and what have been the outcome? What are the general procedures to get in through the waiting list and the probability? HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP I NEED ADVICE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!:confused: :eek3: :woo:
s+lky
Report 9 years ago
errm... don't you mean hertfordshire ! ? :confused:
BUSHRAQAYUM
Yes I Mean Hertfordshire.
Nam_is_the_man
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
lmao i was baffled for a min there ''hatfield? is that a new pharmacy school''
BUSHRAQAYUM
Its Fairly New Sorry. Ive Been Put On A Witing List And Wondering Whats The Probabilty Of Getting In Like That?
neillya1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by BUSHRAQAYUM)
Its Fairly New Sorry. Ive Been Put On A Witing List And Wondering Whats The Probabilty Of Getting In Like That?
I Don't Know Sorry, But Capitalising Every Single Word Is Quite Annoying. Don't You Find It Takes A Lot Of Effort?
BUSHRAQAYUM
LOL .I guess it does. Then do you guys know if people drop out of courses in the first couple of weeks or dont turn up for enrolment or transfer and does this free up spaces for other applicants?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (307)
37.48%
No - but I will (62)
7.57%
No - I don't want to (61)
7.45%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (389)
47.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise