NCT Travel - £249 Watch

.X.alysha.X.
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hi, just recieved the freshers pack through the post and have had a look at the 30% discount slip off a yearly travel pass for NCT services across Nottingham. I know I will be travelling to Clifton at least three times a week - there and back and possibly have a little part time job at Notts County FC - Meadow Lane (although this isn't very regular). So could anyone tell me how much a return ticket to Clifton Campus is, so I can work out if its worth me getting a pass or not.

Thanks.
Pablo Diablo
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
£3.

It's definitely worth it!
deblee
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by .X.alysha.X.)
Hi, just recieved the freshers pack through the post and have had a look at the 30% discount slip off a yearly travel pass for NCT services across Nottingham. I know I will be travelling to Clifton at least three times a week - there and back and possibly have a little part time job at Notts County FC - Meadow Lane (although this isn't very regular). So could anyone tell me how much a return ticket to Clifton Campus is, so I can work out if its worth me getting a pass or not.

Thanks.
Hi .X.alysha.X. just having a nosey through the forum and was curious as to why you need to travel to Clifton if you're doing Psychology and Sociology? Thought both of these were in the City. Debx
Jtt16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Buy it, honestly, its well worth it.
.X.alysha.X.
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by deblee)
Hi .X.alysha.X. just having a nosey through the forum and was curious as to why you need to travel to Clifton if you're doing Psychology and Sociology? Thought both of these were in the City. Debx
I want to join the women's football team which has training on a monday, tuesday and a matches on a wednesday at Clifton
scottnoplot
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I found a website (http://www.thetram.net/times/ntu.asp) about discounted travel on the bus. It says on there you can buy a 7 day ticket for £14, does anybody know if thats for 7 consecutive days, or just says days worth (if that makes sense), cheers.
Kätzchen
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's worth it - buy it.
candypink101
Report 9 years ago
i prefare to pay £40 a month, it works more for the whole year, but at least i can cancel it if i even wanted to.
chrisuk123
Report 9 years ago
Does anyone know if you can use the trams with the bus pass?
babelicious_1986
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
yes u can
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day - City Campus Only Postgraduate
    Tue, 11 Jun '19
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 30 Jan '20

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads