City Campus - Driving or Bus? Watch

Forest Lad
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I was wondering what is the best method of travelling to and from the City Campus, I live in Sandiacre so I wwas thinking of driving but as there is no parking available at the Campus would it be better getting the bus everyday?

And also is there any way of getting the bus cheaper than normal rates as I'm an University stundet?
deblee
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Forest Lad)
I was wondering what is the best method of travelling to and from the City Campus, I live in Sandiacre so I wwas thinking of driving but as there is no parking available at the Campus would it be better getting the bus everyday?

And also is there any way of getting the bus cheaper than normal rates as I'm an University stundet?
Hi, I'd definately recommend getting the bus as it costs a fortune to park in the City. You can get discount bus passes. Take a look at www.trentbuses.co.uk Debx
xzoe18x
Report 9 years ago
Hey Forest lad! Thought I would reply cos am a Forest season ticket holder and I know where Sandicare is (I live in Long Eaton but went to George Spencer school in Stapleford so know a few people round that way)! What course u doin at city? Also I would get the bus (you can buy a year pass that saves loads of money) cos to park in the city it costs a bomb! Its like £10-15 per day at the ones in Vic Centre and Broadmarsh! Zoe x
Forest Lad
Hey, yeah I think I'm gonna have to get used to the bus, or train Got really reliant on my car now tho! Accounting & Finance you? I used to live in LE so will probs know a few people that you do!
xzoe18x
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Forest Lad)
Hey, yeah I think I'm gonna have to get used to the bus, or train Got really reliant on my car now tho! Accounting & Finance you? I used to live in LE so will probs know a few people that you do!
Yea I know what you mean, I always use my car! Im doing Business! What school did you go to? You looking forward to starting?
Forest Lad
Kwl, Yeah I went to Long Eaton School and 6th form u? Yeah shud be good u?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day - City Campus Only Postgraduate
    Tue, 11 Jun '19
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 30 Jan '20

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (481)
37.84%
No - but I will (98)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.92%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (604)
47.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed