Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge Muscle,

this is NOT AN ISSUE. Don't be scared of finding out first-hand how many girls without potential problems there are out there.

You're probably beyond help with these particular women, but I'm going to give you a few ideas JUST IN CASE...

1) Stop calling her all the time (if you do), and stop spending so much time with her.

2) Start dating other women IMMEDIATELY, and make sure she knows about it.

3) Stop being all lovey with her, and don't tell her how you "feel about her" anymore. Stop it.

4) Accept that you will probably be friends with her forever, and start acting that way.

5) Don't try to kiss her or be physical with her at ALL anymore until you understand what

Do it.

Don't doubt it. It's solid advice. Anyone wishing to learn more/try to insult me...
    msn: [email protected]
    Enjoy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feelthesunshine)
    Cambridge Muscle,

this is NOT AN ISSUE. Don't be scared of finding out first-hand how many girls without potential problems there are out there.

You're probably beyond help with these particular women, but I'm going to give you a few ideas JUST IN CASE...

1) Stop calling her all the time (if you do), and stop spending so much time with her.

3) Stop being all lovey with her, and don't tell her how you "feel about her" anymore. Stop it.

4) Accept that you will probably be friends with her forever, and start acting that way.

5) Don't try to kiss her or be physical with her at ALL anymore until you understand what

Do it.

Don't doubt it. It's solid advice. Anyone wishing to learn more/try to insult me...
    Enjoy.
    wtf? where did you pull that information from?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I don't get how that's relevant...

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: i think cambridgemuscle is living in the 15th centuary or something

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys! I really like this girl, but the problem is that sometimes she, you know...talks. I hate it when girls have an independent mind, and their own feelings, and generally act like humans. I only want subservient shag maids who won't speak up or compare me to other men as I feel inadequate. What should I do??????

ReputationRep:
    Well Cambridge sounds like a sordid brothel to me now. Nice.

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge Muscle,

Do it.

Enjoy.
    WTF!!!!!!

1) I haven't spoken to the girl for 7 weeks.
    2) I don't date. I pull, and i have been thanks.
    3) As above
    4) When she's going to become a holiday rep in 13 days. Don't think its the best basis on which a solid friendship is to be based.
    5) As with 3 and 1.

This advice has **** all to do with my situation mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riccardo)
    Well Cambridge sounds like a sordid brothel to me now. Nice.
    :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    :rolleyes: i think cambridgemuscle is living in the 15th centuary or something
    Oh no. The 15th was full of horrible sexual mischief. 19th Century England is more my thing or at least Afghanistan under the Taliban.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly it does. It's not bad though. I'm going to Imperial and you considerably increase your odds if you go gay there. It's all relative, you see.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly it does. It's not bad though. I'm going to Imperial and you considerably increase your odds if you go gay there. It's all relative, you see.
    my friend's course at imperial is 90% men. now i'd enjoy that a LOT.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it'll suck. I'm promising myself a trip to Goldsmith's at some point. That's the college that balances out Imperial for male/female ratios

ReputationRep:
    Just my standard response to guys who don't even know themselves, Bex. It tends to work a lot better than the alternative "Get over yourself, you sad, sad man", you see. I'll tell you what is particularly evident with Cambridge Muscle, or whatever his name is, though, it's that he fits this like a glove.

The really, really funny thing with most guys is they dont realise that girls on average tend 2 know what they like and how their bodies work during arousal way better than guys do. If you're a firefighter who can only turn on/off the hoses, then you're not going to do a great job. There's so much more equipment in the fire engine.

Silly analogy, but hey - a large group of you will resonate with it. If that doesn't include you then feel free to quibble what you want to, but bear in mind the changes you need in your attitude aren't going to happen overnight.

Quick canvassing of opinion from the ladies here:
    Have you ever been with a really picky guy who was not totally comfortabale with his own body and sexuality, either in the bedroom or a normal social setting?

It's no coincidence.

L'amore is not like learning a list/flowchart of what to do; it's the feel of the moment. Applying it to learning about yourself, what you like and your different levels of arousal (yup, even with no changes down there) is just as important as applying it with others.

And medic_bex, next time send your fanmail to [email protected] Go easy on the pics in the PMs and no more hidden messages in other threads - we don't want the world to know our little secret. And being clingy is not good.

Remember, you're all hot, happy, intelligent people in your own special way.
    Love and let love.
    whatever. couldn't care less about firemen and their hoses. How should you suggest for a start i am insecure about my body when i was Mr. Staffordshire 2 years running. Secondly sexuality. Never fancied, kissed or done anyting else for that matter with a bloke so what are you talking about. If I 'fit the glove' in as much as i'm picky about my girlfriends past then i'm very sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Just my standard response to guys who don't even know themselves, Bex. It tends to work a lot better than the alternative "Get over yourself, you sad, sad man", you see. I'll tell you what is particularly evident with Cambridge Muscle, or whatever his name is, though, it's that he fits this like a glove.

The really, really funny thing with most guys is they dont realise that girls on average tend 2 know what they like and how their bodies work during arousal way better than guys do. If you're a firefighter who can only turn on/off the hoses, then you're not going to do a great job. There's so much more equipment in the fire engine.

Silly analogy, but hey - a large group of you will resonate with it. If that doesn't include you then feel free to quibble what you want to, but bear in mind the changes you need in your attitude aren't going to happen overnight.

Quick canvassing of opinion from the ladies here:
    Have you ever been with a really picky guy who was not totally comfortabale with his own body and sexuality, either in the bedroom or a normal social setting?

It's no coincidence.

L'amore is not like learning a list/flowchart of what to do; it's the feel of the moment. Applying it to learning about yourself, what you like and your different levels of arousal (yup, even with no changes down there) is just as important as applying it with others.

And medic_bex, next time send your fanmail to [email protected] Go easy on the pics in the PMs and no more hidden messages in other threads - we don't want the world to know our little secret. And being clingy is not good.

Remember, you're all hot, happy, intelligent people in your own special way.
    Love and let love.
    what a load of bull ****.

ReputationRep:
    I think there's a general consensus against this hosepipe man

ReputationRep:
    I think there's a general consensus against this hosepipe man
    lol :dito:

i think i know how to use my hosepipe to maximum effect even though i'm a Victorian prude according to the wise and good.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you do. Once puberty starts, most males only learn to climax as quickly as possible, for fear of being caught in the act. That's simply turning the firehose on/off.

Think about it and read some Betty Dodson.

ReputationRep:
    Analogy only makes you sound clever when it works, that is a hard and fast rule. Relate thermodynamics to a current account and people might raise an eyebrow. But hosepipes...

I suggest hosepipe man should read back through the thread.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to waste my time reading stuff by some post modernist psychologist/'sexpert'. I don't think your ejaculation time can be conciously shortened and I just don't believe that some primordial fear would make me jizz sooner.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you do. Once puberty starts, most males only learn to climax as quickly as possible, for fear of being caught in the act. That's simply turning the firehose on/off.

Think about it and read some Betty Dodson.

I must have missed the part where he said he had a problem with premature ejaculation...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 12, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.