Meeting people in a small town. Watch

just_tha_bboy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I have a big problem meeting girls and making friends. Making friends for me seems to be the hardest thing to do ever. TBH i find it hard getting into a circle of friends. I'm always the outsider who no one never calls and doesn't care about.

Everyone i seem to meet knows someone i know. I'm not talking about being introduced to people via friends but meeting people at random and then you find out they know someone you know and then you end up outside the same circle of friends being the outsider. They don't want to know you. You're just the tag a long no-one talks to.

I don't drink much and i don't like going out and getting drunk. Is it me or do i just live in a crap town where everyone drinks?
unknownking321
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's you. :yep:
Blaah Blaah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
http://www.videojug.com/search?keywords=meeting+people

Done.
Phantomsimmer
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I know what you mean! It's hard because I live in a medium sized town, but *most* of the boys here are chavs/ completely not my type. The only time I've met someone really good, is Galway! And thats across the sea, and its huge! Gah! lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (26)
50%
No - but I will (1)
1.92%
No - I don't want to (1)
1.92%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (24)
46.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise