The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Norfolkadam
Obviously not but we shouldn't let people who don't have a grasp on what they're talking about dictate healthcare policy to millions of people.

I saw this video yesterday and it got me so angry I had to go for a walk.

lolol.

the greatest argument against democracy is to meet the electorate.

50% of americans are stupider than average.:wink:
Reply 21
There are crazies on the right just as there are crazies on the left.
e-lover
There are crazies on the right just as there are crazies on the left.

I was thinking about this yesterday, are there really? I mean I can't really think of a large group of stupid left-wing people or people who were very abusive during Bush's reign. Don't get me wrong there were protesters but they seemed intelligent, eloquent and clued-up. There's no real left-wing equivalent of the teabagging movement.
Norfolkadam
Obviously not but we shouldn't let people who don't have a grasp on what they're talking about dictate healthcare policy to millions of people.

I saw this video yesterday and it got me so angry I had to go for a walk.

Bloody hell, a walk? You rager
Reply 24
i wonder what they would have said if it had been Hilary Clinton in power. They would say some crazy stuff> some of those are crazy they guys are crazy they would n't stand a brother leading them or a woman leading them. all they need is some moron and there is only one moron that they wud want, the one that led them to iraq. ladies and gentlemen sit down for GEORGE W BUSH * don't clAP*
Reply 25
i love the joe wilson supporter getting owned but besides that this shows the danger of the so called free media when it falls into corporate hands.
Reply 26
pretz
Crossbreeding? Are these people trying to create hybrid animals?

My bad, I meant inbreeding :biggrin:
Reply 27
"He turned alot of people on with his delicate speeches" - speaking of Hitler :lolwut:

Putting aside the innuendo, what the feck' has Hitler got to do with healthcare, aboration, taxes and all the other sh- they're complaining about? Crazy, crazy people..
Reply 28
Seriously, I think the idea that Obama is a Nazi needs to be looked in to. All he is doing is asserting Aryan superiority over Europe, and the threats he's making towards the Jewish peoples and Poland are bizzare.
'I'd like to see a Christian in the Whitehouse'
'You don't think Obama's a Christian?' :fail:
'No I don't! He's a Muslim'

He's Christian.
Reply 30
Would love to say these guys are as bad as the right-wingers we have here, but that'd just spark trouble....

:ninja:
Reply 31
FatFridge
My bad, I meant inbreeding :biggrin:

i don't alawya give out reps but am giving u rep for your sig
chigz32
Would love to say these guys are as bad as the right-wingers we have here, but that'd just spark trouble....

:ninja:

:sad:
Reply 33
CandyFlipper
:sad:

I kid!

Starting to realise now that left wing is is fact as bad as right wing. It's almost like a circle which just makes politics redundent. Why can't we all just get alongg?!?
chigz32
I kid!

Starting to realise now that left wing is is fact as bad as right wing. It's almost like a circle which just makes politics redundent. Why can't we all just get alongg?!?

Exactly, we need to focus on what we agree on rather than only the differences. :yep:
Reply 35
I really don't understand...Obama wants to introduce free Healthcare to America....and they hate him?!
Don't Americans constantly moan about healthcare? You'd think they would be happy, or am I missing some vital point?
Norfolkadam
I was thinking about this yesterday, are there really? I mean I can't really think of a large group of stupid left-wing people or people who were very abusive during Bush's reign. Don't get me wrong there were protesters but they seemed intelligent, eloquent and clued-up. There's no real left-wing equivalent of the teabagging movement.

Are you referring purely to the US, or does that analysis include the UK as well?
Reply 37
It's easy to find idiots on any side of the walk left or right, obviously it's what this reporter decided to do and skew what most of the people were out there for...

BTW %50 of Americans are below average? GIVE ME THOSE DAMN RESULTS YOU **** I'm tired of all the American bashing on here for the sake of bashing yea, we have idiots but so do you ***** as well...
Reply 38
thats a massive point actually. these extremist protestors aren't protesting in favour of a better option, or even against the policy. they are just using it as an opportunity to spout the usual nutter crap. *tin foil hat*
Reply 39
Shuvel
I really don't understand...Obama wants to introduce free Healthcare to America....and they hate him?!
Don't Americans constantly moan about healthcare? You'd think they would be happy, or am I missing some vital point?

No we do not constantly MOAN about healthcare, healthcare is one of the MANY issues alot of americans have with obama. We don't want nor need nationalized healthcare, we're used to earning our healthcare not having it handed to us. I'll give you our system needs reform but this is not reform this is all out dropping our current system for one that is already in play here that's pretty much bankrupt

Latest

Trending

Trending