Glasgow Caledonian Watch

EnthusiasticEnthusiast
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I haven't been hearing too much about Caley, who's there this year or has been in the past, what are you all studying, how is the university as a whole?

More specifically, is anyone studying the following(and would you be able to give me some insight into which ever course it is your studying)

-Risk Management
-Marketing
-Finance, Investment and Risk

Thanks
Stefanb
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hey im in my 1st year doing Finance, Investment and Risk which i only got into through clearing as i was hoping to go to glasgow but im having a really good time here. It's more business based just now but that will change and the work is starting to pile on but as a whole i've enjoyed it so far and i would definately reccommend it if your interested
AlexAlexAlex
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm studying Risk Management, and so far the course has been really interesting. The quality of lecturing is very good, they're very clear and explain things well. The Risk Management course is really good because of its size, there are only 42 on the course this year, which means unlike a lot of courses you get to know more or less everyone on your courses name etc. It also makes it easy to raise questions if and when you have them.
So far seriously enjoying my studying here! Message me with any more specific questions but I seriously recommend this course so far!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.78%
No - but I will (115)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (701)
47.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise