Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure this has been asked many a time before so ill get straight to the point.

There's this Girl i really like at college, but i dunno if she likes me.

I sometimes get the feeling she is trying to tell me dont like really OTT from some of the stuff she says, but ive given her no reason to get defensive since i've hid my feelings for her really well.

What shud i do? am i reading into stuff too much.

More info avaiable on request lol.

thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    r u nerdy ^^ ? get a date with that chick, no matter what, need not be candle light dinner, can be anything, such as going to town on the weekend, cinema is cool, dance course is great, etc........

good luck

ReputationRep:
    just be her friend, dont push anything and just let it happen naturally; if your going to be together then you will be together!

ReputationRep:
    Carpe diem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AtSnIaB-42)
    There's this Girl i really like at college, but i dunno if she likes me.
    Ask her. Problem solved!!

ReputationRep:
    I agree mate!

ReputationRep:
    I dont want to wreck a rly good freindship do.. any ideas on how to appraoch the subject?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OpressedMass)
    Carpe diem
    :cool: what he said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AtSnIaB-42)
    I dont want to wreck a rly good freindship do.. any ideas on how to appraoch the subject?
    Ok. "Look, I KNOW we're friends, but I'd really like to go out with you as slightly MORE than just friends. If you DON'T want to be more than friends, then that's cool, we can just stay as we are."

How's that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bodhisattva)
    Ok. "Look, I KNOW we're friends, but I'd really like to go out with you as slightly MORE than just friends. If you DON'T want to be more than friends, then that's cool, we can just stay as we are."

How's that?
    Yes do that. From a female point of view, if you value the friendship and don't want to take it further, you can kind've forget it ever happened. Trust me, I've done it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    Actually, bod's right on the money there.
    Oh great. Thanks people. I'll give it a go!

cheers

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 11, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.