The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Do I see worrier of the year?

Dont worry you will be fine!
Starting A2s last year was a bit tough to begin with but once I'd got it into my head that A2s were going to be tougher than AS', and all the UCAS and med school entrance exam shizzle were all over and done with, I had more time to get into the swing of school work and managing 4 A2s and it was pretty much fine afterwards - until Jan when I had Jan modules and interviews to prepare for; that was kinda stressful tbh.

But yeah, just pace yourself - you definitely aren't the only person thinking like this.
Reply 3
Nope, your definitely not the only one. *raises hand guiltily* But it will be all fine in the end! :yep:

...:woo:
Reply 4
i feel like how i felt last year for AS - don't get a thing!!! but hopefully (fingers crossed)...we will be fine once we got the hang of it :smile:
Reply 5
Don't panic :biggrin:
I'm not doing Science-based subjects, but I'm mega-confused over my stuff too. With EPQ, UCAS and everything else on top, it feels like it's all piling up.
But I think Medicine Man is right - just have to pace ourselves and stick it out for another year...
Good luck :smile:
Reply 6
If in doubt, panic.
Reply 7
And TSR will help with this how?

Don't tell us how much you have to do, go and do it.
win2kpro
Do I see worrier of the year?

Dont worry you will be fine!

... Or she won't.

If you work hard OP, then you will definitely be fine. After all, I presume you're sufficiently competent at maths/hard-working to have chosen A2 maths.

But it is only the third day :biggrin:
Reply 9
Just think about it. Calm down. Clear your mind. Now focus. Rational thinking. Yes. Things can get worse.
I think the solution is to get the hell off TSR and do some bloody work.
Or just not care about the entire thing and pray for the best.
Reply 11
I've missed two weeks of a subject, two full days off school, so yeah really behind. And yes A2s are hard.
Well I just started AS and all I can think right now is "****,****,****".

So we can all just collectively panic here
Reply 13
URGH I feel the same about Chemistry - but I've been back a week and a half.

I'm just hoping the same thing happens as last year: I found it really tough until about January/February, when the course started piecing itself together and I suddenly 'got' loads of it. Grah. Stupid Chemistry.
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
This is my third day of school and I'm already falling behind on A2 shizzle. Math is like :zomg: as is Chemistry :confused: . A2s really are harder than ASs then :sad:

Anyone else? Anyone?

Just me then.

Welcome to the jungle, baby!

Should have taken Media Studies and Film Studies. If anything, they get easier in A2.
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
This is my third day of school and I'm already falling behind on A2 shizzle. Math is like :zomg: as is Chemistry :confused: . A2s really are harder than ASs then :sad:

Anyone else? Anyone?

Just me then.

Nope you're not alone, I'm feeling like this with C4 :yep:

You left me yesterday...You were talking and you just signed out and i was like cape you there?? :unsure:....Ohh She's gone :sigh:
I found A2 easier than AS. No idea why. I didn't do maths or chem though :awesome:
Reply 17
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.

Anyone else? Anyone?

Just me then.

hey fellow medic. erm i cannot do c3 to save my life. Chemistry at the moment for us is fairly simple (ocr chem). other than that Its fairl similar to AS
Reply 18
hey iremeber the thread starter are you doing english lit..are you carrying it on???
Reply 19
Lol.., knowing the OP she's probably *only* getting 99% in her A2s and is panicing :p:

Latest