Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I had an incredible day.

I had this thing i was supposed to do. A writing
    group in college. I was reluctant to work with two of the
    writers because they were, um, different. Ok, they were gay.
    Then I got to know them and the rest of the writing group.

Their names are Bob and Brian. They are not what i thought they were.
    Their fashion sense is awful. They swear an awful lot. They only get along with each other. They dont get along with women. I was a bit scared they would try to hit on me but i now realize my fears were unfounded. They said they would never hit on a straight guy because its embarassing and that contrarily to common misconception, they have very HIGH standards. They think Brad Pitt is a PANSY and prefer the rock.

I started to hang with them. They are very cool. I was surprised that they know nothing about Ballet, hate Oprah and the View and prefer watching the NFL and JERRY SPRINGER to anything on Lifetime.

Right now, stuff is happening at school. People are surprised to see me talking to Bob and Brian, they get labeled the school fagolas.

They are very cool. I've known them for 4 weeks now. They dont know anything about fashion, hate the gym AND the mall. I asked them if they liked shopping with chicks and they said hell no because some women are hell to put up with. I agreed on that.

They are not what I think they would be. They asked me not to ask them advice about women and clothes. They hate QUEER EYE FOR THE STRAIGHT GUY AND WILL & GRACE and say it wrongfully represents them.

We were walking around and saw a flamboyant type named Peter.

Brian and Bob hate peter's feminine manners. Apparently, Paul likes Brian but acts so girly that Brian said if he wanted a woman, he'd date one.

I can honestly say these guys are okay by me.

Also, my girl Lauren( so far i took her to a certain big commercial place in Boston) is glad to see me working with Brian and Bob. She thinks I am more mature than all those guys out there who are scared of homos. I am glad lauren feels that way. I cant say i am okay with every queer dude out there but Bob and Brian are okay by me.
    One plays basketball and the other is a swimmer.

ReputationRep:
    Well im glad you gave them a chance.

Doesn't matter what bloomin sexuality someone is etc etc they should still get a chance

Guess i should give women who smoke a chance but damn its so disgusting. I just think "you are reeking, get out of my face"
    ho hum

Ive kinda known a few gays and i liked them fine. Not uptight about retarded stuff that some blokes are. i.e. rugby and who can drink the most

ReputationRep:
    I don't know who you are, Wolfman117 but, as other people have pointed out, your posts are all similarly themed. Plus, they all have this nasty American twang in them. This recent addition is particularly pointless - you haven't asked a question or really allowed for a response of any kind. I don't think anyone really appreciates this. Also, there's something not quite right about the way all of your posts have been written. They're all suspiciously trashy. Anyway - you won't read this, but it increase my post count.

Ben

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 6, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.