The Student Room Group

life after embarrasing

can you still be friends with people if youve done something really embarrasing and theyv seen it..perhaps drunk? something really out of character?
or maybe not drunk, maybe something that happened when you were a kid but you know they will remember it..

i did something but as far as i know my friends havent seen...but i always worry they have they just didnt wanna embarrass me. i was drunk so obviously didnt worry about them at the time.
do you have any experiences??

some things are easier to laugh off, especially if your naturally a loud crazy person..but other things are just cringing and especially if your shy
The things people have seen me do ... dear god. It makes me shudder just to think about it. I usuall try and forget about it and carry one being friends with them. :yep:
just laugh about it? i dunno...me and my (girl) mate ended up kissing in spin the bottle when we were drunk... we just laughed after, no big deal. or do you mean REALLY embarrassing things?
most definitely have done stuff to be embarrassed about!! Thing is you just gotta forget that you've done it, and if someoen else wants to bring it up, dont bite! if you bite then they will carry on, so just be cool about it.

also if it was when you were durnk, then being drunk is a great excuse!
Speaking from personal experience of course you can. I won't go into specifics but, let's just say it was worse than anything you can think of and all my friends are still here, except with added jokes
Define 'embarrassing".

But my guess would be, "yes, of course"
Reply 6
Laugh it off!
Reply 7
i always do embarrassing things, but you cant let it ruin your life or friendships. you're human, if people are still your friends they clearly dont care.
Reply 8
What did you do? :teehee:

But I've done all sorts, we're probably even better friends now because we've all been through the good and the bad.
Like if you try to rape someone in public and your friends are there but your all drunk and out of it?
Reply 10
do you mean farting or something?
Reply 11
just laugh it off if they say anything
Reply 12
Embarrasing or funny?

I jumped off the sea wall where i live fell 15ft and buckled my knee = funny.

In a gay bar with some mates and one of my mates got propositioned by the bar man, i found it funny but my mate was shell shocked.
Extremely funny even till this day.
You must tell us what it was.. I'll bet my bottom dollar I've done MUCH worse.

Latest

Trending

Trending