boy trouble - help please?! Watch

LouLou92
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
there's this boy i've liked for a while now, i've known him since primary school, but we went to different secondary schools and although we lost touch for a while, we started talking again (facebook, ftw.) not a lot, just occasionally, but i really like him, and sometimes i think he likes me too but i've never had any kind of experience with boys and really cant tell.
we both started at the same college this week, but it's huge, there's like 700 people in our year, im not in any of his classes, and at breaks and stuff everyone's with people from their secondary schools.
i walked past him today and smiled at him but it was so quick i dont really know what happend :confused:
yeah, like i said im bad at this whole thing...
but i just need advice because i just want to get to know him again, and i'm too shy to just go up to him when he's with his friends and start talking to him, but on the other hand i think it's stupid/a wasted opportunity kind of thing to be at the same college and not even talk
sorry i know this is long..any advice appreciated
x-pri-x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Start chatting to him! at the beginning of break if you see him start chatting to him like youve always known him and then just be like im hungry come with me to the canteen or at the end of college just be like can you drop me to the bus stop or something but don't ask seriously in a jokey way if that makes sense if he comes then it wont definitely mean anything but atleast you two will have a proper conversation and if not then you know not to waste your time =)
xTazx
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just be confident and smily, approach him. Think about it, you both have something in common so dont make the first instant shy, just get that frog out of your throat and remember he likes you enough to talk to you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.61%
No - but I will (46)
6.68%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.4%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (326)
47.31%

Watched Threads