Got my Finance sort but uni will not let me register Watch

El Roi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Right i'm a second year student who applied on line the day the applications opened and received final confirmation of my loans in June.

May payment date is the 21st of September but uni is not letting me re-register until the first week of October. This means i don't get my loans until three days after right?

I have £3100 child care bills to pay by the 31st of this month or i will lose thier places and deposits.

Doe anyone have any ideas what i can do? I'm at Cumbria uni btw.
PunkyFish-x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by El Roi)
Right i'm a second year student who applied on line the day the applications opened and received final confirmation of my loans in June.

May payment date is the 21st of September but uni is not letting me re-register until the first week of October. This means i don't get my loans until three days after right?

I have £3100 child care bills to pay by the 31st of this month or i will lose thier places and deposits.

Doe anyone have any ideas what i can do? I'm at Cumbria uni btw.
Do you have a student bank account? If not then apply for one as it will offer an overdraft which you can use just till your loans get paid in (it's interest free)
Also talk to your uni about it they may be able to help you out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (446)
37.93%
No - but I will (88)
7.48%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.8%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (562)
47.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise